Forum › Uninvited Wife, With Child! discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooo from the author of Swap Swap!

So far this chapter was cute, but nothing groundbreaking. I'm curious what the author has in store though since I adored Swap Swap.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Look I'll stick with this one, but the moment it pulls out wibbly wobbly timey wimey shenanigans that make the story incomprehensibly hard to follow, I'm out.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Hrrrm. Yeah, it's kinda fun, but feels a bit too arbitrary wacky. Eh, first chapter. Let's see what it does with the idea ...

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Seems cute, let's see where this goes.

joined Apr 14, 2022

"I'm writing a story about time travel, what should I name the female character from the future? Hmm, "Future" has a nice ring to it" - approximately every mangaka who has ever written about time travel

This is a cute concept. I'm wondering if the original Kosaka "went missing" because she invented time travel and left her own time unannounced, which could set her up to visit later for Shenanigans.

joined Jun 8, 2022

Or, once she finishes doing the things that made her mark on history, she just retires quietly to the future with her wife and child.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Or, once she finishes doing the things that made her mark on history, she just retires quietly to the future with her wife and child.

Yeah, my money's also on her going to the future at the end.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

Ohh my gosshhh another yuri story with a kid. I still refuse to be a mom myself but I am looking forward to seeing more of this story!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Making her float a little was very smart, or else she would totally feel like a scam and that would be awkward.... I wonder what other things she can do

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

"I'm writing a story about time travel, what should I name the female character from the future? Hmm, "Future" has a nice ring to it" - approximately every mangaka who has ever written about time travel

And Kako means past.

joined Jul 31, 2022

And Kako means past.

and Nozomi is "Hope".
The hope between past and future. On the nose much? lol

joined Nov 21, 2022

Look I'll stick with this one, but the moment it pulls out wibbly wobbly timey wimey shenanigans that make the story incomprehensibly hard to follow, I'm out.

I'm find it incomprehensibly hard to follow without the wibbly wobbly timey wimey weeping angels.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

She's totally going to time travel to the future and that's why her body was never found. Maybe she invented it.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Interesting and cute. Im in!

13124839_1589396498054389_6595928075628769960_n
joined Nov 14, 2016

And Kako means past.

and Nozomi is "Hope".
The hope between past and future. On the nose much? lol

Nozomi means wish

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So far this chapter was cute, but nothing groundbreaking.

Cute but nothing groundbreaking describes swap swap too. And it was glorious

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

this ain't swap swap 2 but it'll do

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

tomekichi doing something absolutely ridiculous although the base premise isn't that crazy yet again

It's the details that really elevate their work...
Like, this could be a normal(?) time traveling soulmate thing, but instead it's... she becomes God and gets killed by a JRPG party in the future or something but because she was God she made iPS cell pregnancies possible and her corpse was harvested for God Genes and the baby will become the New Messiah or something maybe, I dunno. Just a bit of wild thinking. Teehee

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Tokemichi the GOAT :)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Nozomi means wish

The dictionary says "wish, desire, hope".

D4d93d7defd05c7fbedff90b7d82fc4e
joined Sep 26, 2020

Holy shit its the author of Swap Swap!?

joined May 3, 2014

So far this chapter was cute, but nothing groundbreaking. I'm curious what the author has in store though since I adored Swap Swap.

so the story wasn’t bad for a first chapter, but you needed to day some bad about the story anyway! the majority of the Yuri stories aren’t “groundbreaking” in the LEAST, do you remind every one that every time you read a story?

it will had been something else if some one was praising the story to hell and back so you can remind them this ain’t “groundbreaking”

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Making her float a little was very smart, or else she would totally feel like a scam and that would be awkward.... I wonder what other things she can do

Didn't she just toss her in the air and immediately catch her again? Not sure it was actual levitation...

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

so the story wasn’t bad for a first chapter, but you needed to day some bad about the story anyway! the majority of the Yuri stories aren’t “groundbreaking” in the LEAST, do you remind every one that every time you read a story?

it will had been something else if some one was praising the story to hell and back so you can remind them this ain’t “groundbreaking”

I realize that the overabundance of entertainment today has skewed an average person's perception of what's worth engaging with, but is there really a point in getting angry over what amounts to a "well, it's ok" comment?

Didn't she just toss her in the air and immediately catch her again? Not sure it was actual levitation...

's what I thought too but that wouldn't be unrealistic and she keeps floating on the next page.

last edited at Dec 29, 2023 6:46AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I realize that the overabundance of entertainment today has skewed an average person's perception of what's worth engaging with, but is there really a point in getting angry over what amounts to a "well, it's ok" comment?

Oh the confusion on the comment section for reviewers who use 5/10 as 'average' instead of 8/10

To reply you must either login or sign up.