Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

They're so cute your honor

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

As a die-hard true believer in Asum ix Mai, I want to say it's fine if Mai has to share her Asumi with Nanao. The brothel has been training Asumi to handle two lovers at once without short-changing them. Since multiple marriage is illegal, they can adopt Nanao instead.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Ahh yesss, spending hours on the phone talking sweet nothings with your friend with benefits. Nothing to see here...
I just can't see how author-san can believably continue on with Asumi-chan's brothel quest when Asumi and Nanao just work so well together.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Ahh yesss, spending hours on the phone talking sweet nothings with your friend with benefits. Nothing to see here...
I just can't see how author-san can believably continue on with Asumi-chan's brothel quest when Asumi and Nanao just work so well together.

'believable' isn't the first concern of this manga, so just have Nanao come with Asumi to the brothel.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Well well well, look at this.

It seems Nanao's stocks are going up.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Let's fricking goooo, the nanao nation getting stronger with every chapter. I swear to god there'll be riots on the streets if nanao doesn't end up with asumi

joined Nov 21, 2022

I'm kind of disappointed the main plotline has seemingly been abandoned, and Asumi will never reunite with Mai.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm kind of disappointed the main plotline has seemingly been abandoned, and Asumi will never reunite with Mai.

I am fully convinced that the "main plotline" with Mai is still happening and everything going on right now serves the purpose of making the eventual reunion more complex in feeling (ideally setting up for a polyam endgame, one can hope :D)

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I mean, Mai is the plot macguffin. I’m pretty sure she’ll continue to be the driving force behind the story until it’s run it’s course. So if the trip makes some detours or picks up a love interest along the way, it’s not like it can’t come back to the main thread afterwards.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Plot resolution, Asumi and Nanao are on a date and they bump into Mai.
Asumi- Chan " hi Mai, bye Mai"

joined Feb 1, 2017

I feel so sad for Nanao, I understand the author is trying to rear back the plot to Mai, but even if Nanao is smiling as she suggests fwb realistically there’s no way she’d be satisfied with just that. This opens so much possibilities of angst that the author is probs not going to depict in the manga… which makes it worse because my pessimistic mind is gonna fill the holes with the most heart wrenching stuff ever.

Whatever. Asumi can have mai or whoever she wants, but don’t the author dare to hurt nanao >:(

Ayakaprofile4
joined Jun 22, 2023

No new chapter it seems this month, cya all in November

joined Jul 29, 2022

I feel so sad for Nanao, I understand the author is trying to rear back the plot to Mai, but even if Nanao is smiling as she suggests fwb realistically there’s no way she’d be satisfied with just that. This opens so much possibilities of angst that the author is probs not going to depict in the manga… which makes it worse because my pessimistic mind is gonna fill the holes with the most heart wrenching stuff ever.

Whatever. Asumi can have mai or whoever she wants, but don’t the author dare to hurt nanao >:(

Can I remind you that they all go into brothels and sleep with girls and all of them is okay with what others are doing not to mention they are into thressome as well that why this should work for them
And Nanao even stated she okay with being friends with benefits not even her girlfriend not to mention she faled in searching because she didn't get to know thing as polyamory
Also polyamory can work in real life then why not in manga ?

last edited at Oct 8, 2023 7:05AM

joined Jan 19, 2021

I need nothing more than to see Nanao get dragged to the brothel with Asumi and then also get addicted herself, now that they are friends with benefits.Even if they get together they can still keep going. I want that poly route!!

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

Considering all the creepy stalking, grooming, emotional manipulation and blackmail that goes on in these erotic manga, (not to mention the outright r*pe and p*do shit,) there's something almost pure and wholesome about straightforward prostitution between consenting adults. It even seems to be quite grounded and realistic, if heavily idealistic - no seamy underbelly here, or not that they've shown so far - which is nice. It manages to be quite sweet while still being very erotic, and keeps the reader engaged without getting bogged down in endless angst. Since I'm mainly interested in the romance side of things, the 'prostitution' tag almost made me skip this one, but I'm glad I gave it a shot.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Does anyone know what is going on with this manga? It has been a while

Ayakaprofile4
joined Jun 22, 2023

Does anyone know what is going on with this manga? It has been a while

The author missed last release date due to COVID or something I believe. So we had to wait 2 more months to get a new chapter. (Very soon if they dont miss again)

Dr15namu4aa5ecu-orig
joined Aug 24, 2018

https://twitter.com/kur0r0/status/1725099123811226026?t=KMDWWg7DybIf7Q43kARqhQ&s=19
rejoice my fellow yuri soldiers... chapter 20 is underway

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

YOOO!!

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined May 3, 2019

DO YOUR BEST NANAO

joined Jan 14, 2020

Takes special talent to be useless lesbians after having sex...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

This chapter was watching a trainwreck... with both train harmlessely passing each other at low speed. XD

joined Mar 18, 2023

this is a sweet little side dish, but its getting a bit too stale for my gourmet taste, i hope we can get back to the regularly scheduled event of our bottom queen offering herself up as a five star buffet.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

It’s gonna hurt my heart to see Asumi get wit other girls after nanao, ik it’s gonna happen. I love nanao and give -9 fucks for Mai at this point if I’m being honest. Hopefully nanao is end game. Also, I love nanao’s white iris, makes her eyes cool

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 3:45AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.