Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

joined Feb 11, 2022

Is Asumi the most powerfull botton in the universe?

yes.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

AHHHH When she held her wrists uppppp- shit got me nervyyyy ^_^^^^^

BRUH I had to look away. How do I get me a Nanao?

joined Jan 24, 2022

Senpai finally making her move. You can always count on her to get the plot moving

O0480040113112528096
joined May 23, 2014

OMG the page in which Nanao held down Asumi is sooo hotttt. That look of Nanao made me fall for her even more. Now I can only look forward to chapters that have Nanao trying different kinds of kink with Asumi....

last edited at Apr 2, 2024 11:50AM

joined Jun 16, 2023

I'm a bit surprised that we still are going with the Moderate amounts of sex tag.

This manga has "moderate" amounts of sex?!?!?!?

I'd love to meet the taggers who made that choice and ask them exactly what it is that they call lots and heaps and truckloads of sex.

I think the "moderate" is used since not their full body is shown during the r-18 scenes (the most important part is usually out of frame or pseudo-censored). I don't mind this at all though

This is just guesswork, but I think that the difference between "moderate amounts of sex" and "lots of sex" is what proportion of the work is dedicated to sex scenes versus non-sex scenes. There are definitely manga on this site where the majority of pages feature sex acts. Whereas this chapter had 17 pages of nudity out of 36, which is (just barely) less than half, so the majority of the chapter is not sex.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Lost all interest in this.

joined Jan 14, 2020

She also has the ability to contact Asumi but is being very lax about the whole thing.

Does she? How?

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

She also has the ability to contact Asumi but is being very lax about the whole thing.

Does she? How?

Mai knows that Asumi has been seeing the girls at her job. In one chapter she follows them and sees Asumi right before her but hides, remembering her friend's advice: "If you just wait she'll book you eventually."

She has the means to find her or let her know that she's there, with the help of the girls, but chooses to wait for Asumi to find her instead. Plus, Mai is friends with the girls, who know she's looking for Asumi (based on their conversations). Rather than wait to be booked, she could ask them to let Asumi know that Mai is looking for her. None of the girls seem like that would be an issue for them and she knows Asumi is in the area.

last edited at Apr 5, 2024 5:51PM

Image%20(2)_kindlephoto-298098283
joined Oct 29, 2023

I know it's like already so old but, I am rereading and I still think the manager is beautiful.

2d6645fed876471e61651a86fd51962e-min
joined May 26, 2023

As much as I love Nanao and wish for her to be happy, Asumis too high on the getting done by a bunch of pretty ladies scott and commitment free for Nanao's subconscious desire for a monogamous loving relationship to work out. Hope Nanao gets herself a gf wholl love her with as much passion as she loves Asumi umu

To reply you must either login or sign up.