Forum › The plain girl sitting next to me discussion

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

Holy shit man, I am so curious for the next chapter and see how it goes

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Well, this sure was something, although I doubt she can just seduce her like that...

Yeah that's probably not where it's going. She did it right when she noticed Kawase approaching. This is right after we learned how Kawase would break down if she felt her sister was taking someone was being taken from her. Big sis is either trying to provoke a reaction in her sister for some reason, or genuinely tries to take her sisters crushes for some other reason. Their relationship is intriguing and Kawase's reaction will be interesting to put it mildly.

Naw, it's certainly the first option you gave. Like, look at the tropes, the writing conventions. Big Sis is being written as a villain, but none of the tells are there to say she actually is in this last chapter(s). In fact, the opposite is shown with the same conventions and shortcuts. Her seeing Sono and immediately going for a kiss within eyesight is a classic ploy in these "will they, won't they?" type stories.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Onee-chan looks plenty like Rori from Gate.

last edited at Oct 18, 2023 1:18PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Saw this comin' from a mile away. And now Ichika is gonna be blamed for it, I guess?

I find this kinda plot a little unsufferable. "How DARE you... get forced on by my sister" ????

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, damn, you guys were right... That sister is even more horrible that I expected.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Saw this comin' from a mile away. And now Ichika is gonna be blamed for it, I guess?

I find this kinda plot a little unsufferable. "How DARE you... get forced on by my sister" ????

I'm thinking the memories will cause her to break down before they even get to talk about it. She's been through this before so she'll be reasonably untrusting. Plus it's not that hard to prevent a kiss, especially a slow one like that.

last edited at Oct 23, 2023 1:31PM

I23iaj6av56b1
joined Apr 18, 2023

that tl note went hard

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Soooo she's bouncing off the sisters? What's going on. Big sis seems evil for sure.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

ahhh this explains a lot.

Shiori was into the bis sis, but was rejected. So she's been making a lot of advances on the little sis, prolly to compensate and make her a replacement. This makes the little sis look like a player, but maybe she was only doing it to make Shiori feel better?

Which is why she looked like a player but also kinda not?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ehhhhh I'm finding it hard to care. The whole big sister thing leaves me cold--I don't care if she's evil, or kind of evil but turns out to have her own weird moral code, or actually misunderstood and is doing everything to ultimately help her sis, or whatever. I'm just not finding her existence in the manga being something I want to have to spend my mental energy on.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That thing needs to go down...

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Everyone’s all upset lol.

joined Oct 1, 2022

I don't know where the fuck this is going zzzzzz

joined Jul 26, 2016

Honestly girl just run, this drama ain't worth it.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

And by "fun" she means, everyone's going to go yandere on each other's ass.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This girl has an interesting definition of "fun"...

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Is it just me or the pacing was all over the place these last chapters?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute. ^_^

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

Honestly girl just run, this drama ain't worth it.

I completely agree, it's a whole circus of clowns

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

On the road to hell, then. :D

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Honestly, I hope this girls' night shows her that it's not worth it, and she leaves and starts spending more time with the big sister, she already seems better than the other two, at least until now.

The big sister is the epicenter and engine of all this. Seems like she's the worst one. She showed some of her manipulative behavior a couple chapters ago and she's the one messing with her sister and this short haired girl, both of which seems to be coping with her behavior. Kawako is clearly crushing on our MC and seems the most worried for her but just acts tired and defeated by everything.

last edited at Jan 13, 2024 11:19AM

joined Jul 31, 2022

Honestly, I hope this girls' night shows her that it's not worth it, and she leaves and starts spending more time with the big sister, she already seems better than the other two, at least until now.

The big sister is the epicenter and engine of all this. Seems like she's the worst one. She showed some of her manipulative behavior a couple chapters ago and she's the one messing with her sister and this short haired girl, both of which seems to be coping with her behavior. Kawako is clearly crushing on our MC and seems the most worried for her but just acts tired and defeated by everything.

Right?! Why would she leave a problematic situation to go into a cataclysmic situation? Kawase seems to be beaten down by her sister. Possibly used to her sister taking everything and becoming the loser.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Better stop trying to clear your mind or soon there will be no wall left...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Better stop trying to clear your mind or soon there will be no wall left...

But at least she is admitting out loud that she has impure desires for Sono now -- isn't that progress?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Utter silence. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.