joined Sep 11, 2019

Esa perra mmda que?!?!
Cliffhanger after cliffhanger :')

Wormworld
joined Jan 13, 2022

it's been 50 years; thanks for the tL <3

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

THAT'S the chapter!? .⁠·⁠´⁠¯⁠⁠(⁠>⁠▂⁠<⁠)⁠´⁠¯⁠⁠·⁠.

Thank you for keeping up with this series even though it comes at a snails pace!

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

She's gettin all hot and bothered in that clam jammed cave.
See ya all again next year!
Edit- thanks again for translating this strange wonderful thing, kirin- kun.

last edited at Oct 4, 2023 6:33AM

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

If you wonder who the hell is that woman in chapter 16, in the volume version, the author retconned the afro guy to a woman for some reason.

This chapter was published in the mag after the volume came out.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Esa perra mmda que?!?!
Cliffhanger after cliffhanger :')

Yo ya estoy perdido. Ya no sé qué está pasando ni qué hacen los personajes.

If you wonder who the hell is that woman in chapter 16, in the volume version, the author retconned the afro guy to a woman for some reason.

Hah, as if things weren't weird enough as it is.

Thanks for the heads up, I was starting to think Furuka had reached an alternate dimension.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm really starting to wish this had longer chapters, this constant suspense is worse than a couple of cliffhangers...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm really starting to wish this had longer chapters, this constant suspense is worse than a couple of cliffhangers...

I just re-read the whole thing, and "longer" doesn't really help that much.

I mean, I love the art and the character designs, and I'm totally on board for the plot (I think I have a sense of where things might be heading, but I'm happy just to let it play out however). So it's a series I really like.

But if this were a meal, the dishes would be delicious, only with very small portions, and an excruciatingly long wait in between courses.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Ohhhh okay, I thought it was her uncle, but I was like "DID THE MAGIC IN THE HOLE MAKE EVERYONE SWAP GENDERS"

No, just a retcon. Okay.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Thanks for the translation! But goddamn, this manga is really interesting but the chapters are just Aaaaaaaghh, looking at the first chapter and my god, has it really been 5 years???

I swear everytime this gets an update, I reread the series from the beginning to make me remember the whole plot again.

last edited at Oct 9, 2023 6:35PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

What even is happening? I am confusion.

I forgot this series existed.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I started reading this series while I was in high school, now I am in university! By its ending I will be working haha

last edited at Oct 9, 2023 9:09PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Why's she so mad about Furuka going to the hole?

And what happened to Kon?

Kyouko
joined Dec 30, 2017

Damn they've been in that cave for so long that the uncle turned into an aunt

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I can understand the retcon though.

Having a teen living alone on a remote island with a scruffy middle-aged man which isn't her father but a distant relative, could be seen as "improper". Guess the author wanted to get that out of the way.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I can understand the retcon though.

Having a teen living alone on a remote island with a scruffy middle-aged man which isn't her father but a distant relative, could be seen as "improper". Guess the author wanted to get that out of the way.

might also be that the dialogue in this chapter specifically would feel a lot more squicky if it was her uncle saying these things to her somehow~

joined Oct 4, 2017

That is not the girl she launched to the sky in chapter 3?

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So did Furuka just forget about Kon? Did we arrive in an alternate reality where Kon doesn't exist? What happened to Furuka's uncle?

I'm so confused.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

So did Furuka just forget about Kon?

Hard to tell but Furuka waking up to find Kon being gone happened before, after that first time they spend a night together at the hole. So maybe she figured "Oh, guess Kon went home first again." Who knows, guess we'll see next chapter, maybe~

What happened to Furuka's uncle?

Furuka's uncle got retconned into Furuka's aunt and has henceforth always been her aunt.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Look Furuka's aunt just took advantage of the real-life time between updates to speedrun transitioning while the camera was looking away from her.

a theory (I know it's a retcon) supported by the fact that both uncle and aunt wear pretty much the exact same outfit, have pretty much the exact same demeanor and are pretty much the exact same character with the genders swapped out lmao.

Oh also when the aunt is looking at the screen getting all pissed it's because Hitoto is Furuka's family name, so aunt is probably looking at that like "what is this asshole doing just going about his day like normal when his daughter ran away from home" in addition to possible other paleontology based family drama given the focus on the aunt's own collection of paleontology books.

last edited at Oct 11, 2023 5:32PM

Bocchi2
joined Sep 2, 2022

The uncle will be missed. I like having male characters in yuri stories.

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Thanks for the heads up, I was starting to think Furuka had reached an alternate dimension.

Lmao same my immediate thought was "parallel universe??"

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

girl why are you blushing like that, "yeah.. we broke up... So like... I dunno... maybe we could..."

Though the real question is where IS Kon? Because every moment she fails to show up is a moment I assume the monster has taken her as a sacrificial maiden.

last edited at Oct 21, 2023 7:01PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"Ever since you tossed me into the air like a pancake I've been unable to get you out of my mind"

To reply you must either login or sign up.