Forum › The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil discussion

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

What do you mean "there are always such people"?
The people who are afraid of you because they think you might become a school shooter after seeing you drop a glock? Those people?

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Am I the only one who thought that the one girl's dad looked like Diluc (From Genshin) and the other girl looked like Seele (From Honkai)? Either way, I look forward to this one

Same LOL
I was happy cuz Seele is my fav character

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Head empty, only cute girl.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

If it's 7 years down the road just enjoy the ride. We all have to punch out sometime; no reason to be a prat about it.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"Principal, what do we do?"

"Worry not, I sense the power of lesbian love flowing strongly this year, it will bring balance back to the Force."

I was going to say something like "Hah hah, what an overplayed version of his words!" but then I realized this is exactly what the story is going to be about. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was such a great reaction... :D

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

You'd think there'd be at least a few people trying to suck up to the reincarnated demon lord, or at least not actively antagonize her.

CindertailtheKistune
joined Oct 19, 2021

Tell him to screw off anyways.
Especially since he's a male lead . . . . do your best to break off the engagement.

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

Too busy thinking about a girl she forgot she had a fiancee

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

I've read a few stories with this sort of lesbian double-transmigration premise and I'm all for another, especially with this art.

Could you give the titles? I like the concept

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

Yeah I would have forgotten too XD

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

"Principal, what do we do?"

"Worry not, I sense the power of lesbian love flowing strongly this year, it will bring balance back to the Force."

I was going to say something like "Hah hah, what an overplayed version of his words!" but then I realized this is exactly what the story is going to be about. (⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )

Yup.

Albeit,Ada should've remembered who the fiancee was in order to make that all smoother!

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

What a nightmare. But killing your idiot betrothed is a good reason to buddy up with the demon lord! ... and then one thing leads to another and this and that and so on finally lesbabies!

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

The pacing is killing me. I think I should stop reading and wait for more chapters to come. Thanks the team who worked on this. Please don't drop it and I hope you guys catch up the raw soon

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm really loving this so far!

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

It's a nice series but I do wish there was a bit more plot per chapter

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Did they change the personality of the male lead in this world or something???
Or he's just like that when he's a child?
This guy doesn't act like a good protagonist at all LOL

joined Aug 11, 2022

Welp...our red hair Villainess is going have her work cut out for her...does not want to get involved or antagonize the Future Demon lord due to being afraid of killed by her in future (who is secretly her friend from their past life but they both don't know that yet...) but the dumb ML(Male lead) is being rude and stupid...really hope our MC(red head) can sort things out so there isn't a misunderstanding like claiming she just want to sit near them instead of taking their seats....

It seems Pink hair is the FL(Female lead)...welp...please don't date the demon lord...get together with the dumb prince plz or someone else if possible...

Seems our black hair future demon lord is still somewhat prejudice against our red-head MC...look girl I know 90% of the nobles you met are scum and trash but at least give the girl who try to save you the benefit of the doubt T_T

I really hope they do not end up as enemies for the next 3-5 more chapterss...1-2 at the most as misunderstandings I can withstand before they become friends(again) hopefully...

Friends/best friend---->> Stranger---> Acquaintances----> Enemies(Please skip this step if possible and next step too)---> Friendly enemies----> Friends---> Lovers---> Lovers that conquer the world as both Villainess and Demon lord...

CindertailtheKistune
joined Oct 19, 2021

Oh god, he's a spoiled rich brat. I thought he'd be even a little bit decent, if bland . . . .

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Please someone vaporize this annoying prick. He won't be missed.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

I've read a few stories with this sort of lesbian double-transmigration premise and I'm all for another, especially with this art.

Could you give the titles? I like the concept

Yes seconded! This premise is interesting, the only other transmigration story I've seen is the saintess has a showdown. If there are others please share.

joined Oct 3, 2021

NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT PRINCE

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dear god, is this guy dumb... Bottom of page 9 was just funny at first, but after the way he behaved at the end there it truly seems to be the correct view of him.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love stories like these where the mc is trying to be nice and just get through life easy but all their associates just keep misinterpreting their intentions and making things worse.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Oooh, our heroine has arrived! I like her vibes so far, but I'm nervous that it could be an act, given what we know about her game-self, and that bit of maybe foreshadowing of "she seems like a decent sort, right?" Like, our demon lord going full demon lord from being shunned would be one thing, but a betrayal could be the thing that really sets her on that path in the end.
On the other hand, if this gal is genuine, that could also lead to some interesting dynamics. The prince, though... Yeesh.

To reply you must either login or sign up.