MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Snow!: 50%
Pfft, doesn't snow here.: 41%
Nah, no snow yet.: 9%

1106 total votes

Snow's exciting up until you get over 4 inches or so of it, then it becomes annoying : /

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

no snow here...i've always wanted to make a snowball or something

joined Feb 8, 2011

I am sorry to note that there is no snow at the moment. I have always enjoyed playing in snow. I am from Canada and snow is a regular feature in my country. But it becomes a nuisance when it is over 4 inches thick. Then it will make life difficult. But still we Canadians are fond of snow.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It snowed a bunch here recently. I am so cold. I must set them to the beautiful fire to warm the world, Cthulhu ryleth.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Darn. For a second there, I thought somebody brought the polls back. Oh well.......

sobs

joined Nov 30, 2011

We had rain for like... 2 days last week and maybe a week or two of rain overall since December. Yesterday was a very nice sunny, cool day with some wind. Gotta love San Francisco Bay Area weather ;)

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol we'll all probably die if jt rains in South Florida. :p
I like visiting the north in the winter tho ^.^

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

The sun is vaporizing my house

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

We had rain for like... 2 days last week and maybe a week or two of rain overall since December. Yesterday was a very nice sunny, cool day with some wind. Gotta love San Francisco Bay Area weather ;)

We need more rain though! We aren't out of drought yet... :(

Also I went to the mountains to snowboard like 2 weeks ago and it was so terrible. Like falling on concrete. >_<

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Plenty of snow in the Alps.

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Just cold dry wind up here.

joined Oct 6, 2014

Miami, baby. No snow for me! <3

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I don't recall it snowing here in over a decade. As a kid, I loved it the one or two times it happened, but as an adult, I like my Christmases green.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I haven't seen a snowflake yet this winter... wind and cold are depressing without snow

To reply you must either login or sign up.