Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

@ telamon
Shima got a Smile UR :3 her ID no. is in the first post if you're interested. I only got one Cool UR and I never use it as my main.

It's unwise to add me for this reason, I change my centre all the time. It's just lucky that my favourite Nozomi card is UR!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@telamon you know i might actually. I was making toast for PB&J the other day and didn't
remember 'til the oven beeped :p

Lol, no I forgot the name of what the lock team was. (gone thro entire series without learning the MC's name.) My En SIF main is always and a SR smile if tht helps, either way add me. We should be friends.

I think we all should just forget Umi's event...

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ shadow
Lol. What was that about? XD
I haven't really monitored the event rankings unless I participated in them so I'm a bit clueless as to the average event point range. And since most events I participated in got monstrous event points, Nozomi's current event would still be reachable given the amount of time available at the moment. Nonetheless, I've already decided not to go for it though. XD
I really want your current main right now. (; ̄ェ ̄)

I'm still at B rank for the EX event song's combo. Dx Always miss it at that same exact spot over and over and over again! Dx

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 12:44AM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

at B rank

Someone get me a bucket. I need a place to store all this salt.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Lol. Edited my post. I meant for the EX event song. Which is excluded for the score rank list.

joined Jul 2, 2013

Oh I see. Me too then. I got pass the long string of notes once, but the double ladder killed me.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ Exactly! Those three spots are the culprit in breaking my combo. (~_~;) Once you successful get past those long strides of notes, there's the double ladder that makes me nervous, and BAM! Dx

So no need for the bucket then? (・ω・) I'll just keep it away now.

joined Jul 2, 2013

I'll hold on to the bucket. I'm always salty when I see other people's URs.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So I checked this and everyone is like "that EX song!" so I was like "eh I haven't even touched any of those let's see how bad it is"-
me: hmm...I can play any? let's try EX right away!
unexplained voice: But you haven't played the others

me: It can't be that bad song starts ok.............eh snow halation is harder........ok...... on THAT part ...wait....
unexplained voice: HAH! this is EX! B*tch!!!!
me: NOOO!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
props to the ones who FC this beast it gets pretty difficult.

Speaking of snow halation just when I got the timing down my finger slipped

1 screw up away from FC sigh maybe later.

@AkikoXi: yeah I was getting the logins but hours go by really fast when you're having fun, I was wasting too much lp so I didn't bother playing. I should've maxed out the Eri I got

last edited at Jan 29, 2015 1:44AM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol I'm okay at the part were it's a bunch over and over again on the same note but I can never get when they go down from left to right on both hands, in any song. :/ still fun tho

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

With less than 4 hours left, we are down to this

The event right now is really too quiet. ( ̄▽ ̄)
I'm guessing it'll be around 27k when the event ends.
And still stucked at B rank for EX Binetsu. (~_~;)

joined Jul 2, 2013

Yea this last stretch is so very tame for some reason. All the better I suppose.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I seem to post a lot of failures haha I only beat it(EX) once not enough tickets, still getting destroyed at the song ranks lol well at least I'm destroying half of my friends yay! I really needed another SR cool

No slow loadings = not many people playing I dunno I guess it must have be the date or something that or maybe they got bored/ran out of $$$. I probably won't be having any interruptions next time I still need to grind for lvls my lp still sucks I need the 8hrs break for sleep!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ugh I always get booted out of the song ranking tier I'm in at the last minute OTL.

Oh SIF gods, why must you keep giving me stamina cards ;_;

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

HAHAHAHA at last my luck showed up =D

Why does all the new UR have the leader skill "___ increased based on ___" ? Is there even a way to use it and have a decent score ?

last edited at Jan 30, 2015 2:30PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^burning with jealously right now

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

^^

You mean Pure empress and the such right? I dunno check the wikia to check which ones have it I was pretty confused when I got the Umi.
The Hanayo right(of course I have that Nozomi) she basically gets a boost from all your Pures not Cools which mean you "could" use her on a all Pure team but! She also gets the boost from the Pure stat of your Cools which pretty much puts her on the same spot anyway, conclusion: don't worry! it works either way. Unless you REALLY want to calculate all that

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ trafi
That's some awesome draw! XD Nice!!!
Anyway, in summary, basically you just have to put your URs as your team centre (if it's a Smile. Team, put a Smile UR as centre. If it's Pure team, use a Pure UR. And of course, for a cool team, use a Cool Ur for centre). That's how you use their skill for some score boost. :3

@ Chikaon
Try praying to Godoka. Maybe she'll hear you out. If all else fails, you can always side with Homucifer. ψ(`∇´)ψ

last edited at Jan 30, 2015 11:43PM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

whelp i gave away my account and quit the game so good luck to you guys for the future events :D

joined Jul 2, 2013

whelp i gave away my account and quit the game so good luck to you guys for the future events :D

Is this the effects of a 3D waifu?

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Is this the effects of a 3D waifu?

Better be careful. My 3d waifu can see this, you know. Coughcoughshesverypowerfularoundherecoughcough

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

^ Is it Nez-chan? O.o 3D waifus are powerful in general.
i saved up a buncha loveca for Valentines Scouting in the Jp version but all there offering is some random Nozomi...

last edited at Jan 31, 2015 2:14PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

^ Is it Nez-chan? O.o 3D waifus are powerful in general.

I admit nothing!

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Isn't it obvious who my waifu is????????????

To reply you must either login or sign up.