Forum › CLiP discussion

600full-kannazuki-no-miko-poster
joined Apr 14, 2014

Awesome! Another Vocaloid doujin! And not only that, we get Luka X Miku pairing, which i really love! And I agree: Miku should have this personality. She looks like a childish one to me. Just one question, though: who came up with this pairing and why is it so popular?

The song: Magnet

Ok, but why else would it make them so popular? I mean, in my opinion, these two are my favorite characters and I love them as a pairing. Plus, it makes me like Miku more now that they've paired her with Luka, my first favorite. But can you be a little more specific?

I guess it's the fact that they "click".
I mean, you see a pairing, and you just think and say, they're perfect for each other..
Like, even right now, we're loving them and stuff. because it's just that.
Maybe that's what made them popular? :3

Alright. Thank you. Yeah, I think Luka and Miku are perfect for each other, too, as a yuri pairing. But it will be great if we could involve Lily in this. Oh, but then Lily wouldn't be fit for Miku, wouldn't it? In my opinion, they could have a love rivalry in one of the doujins that the creators might make.

What are you talking about?! Lily is Gumi's!!

That's what I thought about too, XD
You beat me to it, :3

She can fit in as one of their top supporters~

Alright. Then, how will it go with LIly as a support? And when did Lily and Gumi become a pairing? Just wanted to ask.

Finally this doujin... <3

Manuke
joined Jan 21, 2014

Awesome! Another Vocaloid doujin! And not only that, we get Luka X Miku pairing, which i really love! And I agree: Miku should have this personality. She looks like a childish one to me. Just one question, though: who came up with this pairing and why is it so popular?

Ok, but why else would it make them so popular? I mean, in my opinion, these two are my favorite characters and I love them as a pairing. Plus, it makes me like Miku more now that they've paired her with Luka, my first favorite. But can you be a little more specific?

I mean, you see a pairing, and you just think and say, they're perfect for each other..

Alright. Thank you. Yeah, I think Luka and Miku are perfect for each other, too, as a yuri pairing. But it will be great if we could involve Lily in this. Oh, but then Lily wouldn't be fit for Miku, wouldn't it? In my opinion, they could have a love rivalry in one of the doujins that the creators might make.

Alright. Then, how will it go with LIly as a support? And when did Lily and Gumi become a pairing? Just wanted to ask.

If I remember correctly, Hijini has a picture of Lily pinning Luka to the wall. Since Lily and Gumi also 'click' plus they're in the same 'house', excluding Gakupo, they're a pair. Combine those two together, Lily flirt with Luka, knowing Miku is looking to aggravate Miku. Asaoka also drew GumixLily with Miku asking them for advise about Luka (this hasn't been translated but based on the pictures alone, it seemed so).

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

If I remember correctly, Hijini has a picture of Lily pinning Luka to the wall. Since Lily and Gumi also 'click' plus they're in the same 'house', excluding Gakupo, they're a pair. Combine those two together, Lily flirt with Luka, knowing Miku is looking to aggravate Miku. Asaoka also drew GumixLily with Miku asking them for advise about Luka (this hasn't been translated but based on the pictures alone, it seemed so).

There's also a doujin of Gumi asking Luka and Miku for advice about Lily, :3

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

And I'm now planning to write a new fanfiction about those two pairs + Akita&Yowane.

last edited at Apr 26, 2014 11:11PM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

And I'm now planning to write a new fanfiction about those two pairs + Akita&Yowane.

Goodluck bro, Hahaha

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Goodluck bro, Hahaha

Well, if you can read Chinese, you might also want to read these two.

Images
joined May 1, 2014

when u see me reading the short stories u know ive ran out of new yuri mangas :(. Guess ill be back in a year or two since i hate waiting on those translations.

What can i say (sigh) short storys are under developed to the max. we have no idea why one likes the other as the love was never developed for us to see, so all we know is one gal likes the other but where does this love come from? There should be some reason u dont just go by and see another same sex person and say to urself i love that person emm totaly in love not since its considered still to this day a little bit taboo, unless were being unrealistic then yea its cool and maybe the cool aid man is gonna pop out and say "ahh, yea" :p. Or maybe miku already knew she was gay and openly expresses it, thus eliminating the hard "must be accepted in society" syndrom that all people have that must be bypassed. Which might be that we could assume she just befriended her and thought she was sexy so just automaticaly said im gonna pursue this feeling of lust and try to go out with my coworker. Its so open that i can assume all these things and itd contradict nothing. Ofc some people like filling in the blanks even i but to an extent, not the whole good part :o. I like seeing the love bloom its a ride that seems to satisfy me. Ofc this seems fanbased side story of another manga so maybe i need to read that before i get this one (shrugs) but still i only read yuri manga, as i like manga romance. If done correctly and like the female char art. So like the saying goes "two girls is better then one" :p plus i dont find male char art that good :( except for few exceptions.
rating 2.5 beers, recommended for those that like linear storys and dont mind filling in big blanks.

last edited at May 1, 2014 1:40PM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Goodluck bro, Hahaha

Well, if you can read Chinese, you might also want to read these two.

Sadly, I can't.. (sorry for the late reply)

Img_-yds5j4_50_1_75
joined Sep 27, 2013

No kidding, I really love this! >w< their personality suit each other. And the story is nice too :3

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

No words can express my love for this pair.

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

WOOT! Luka x Miku ftw

Ss%20(2015-04-13%20at%2009.21.14)
joined May 4, 2015

HNNNG So cute

DankestMemeGenerator9000
joined Dec 15, 2017

I can now die in peace... -w-

last edited at Dec 25, 2017 5:46PM

Dhf
joined Oct 4, 2017

^ me too...
This is just so adorable, soft and smooth...

joined May 27, 2019

I will come back here on every Christmas from now on

joined May 27, 2019

I read it 2 years ago tho

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

This is bad for heart

127931f6b60966cd76009e54588f44ce
joined Jul 11, 2017

I love this doujinshi! Sexy tsundere Luka paired with lovesick puppy Miku is great! Also Hijiki's art is just really good! Read it years ago and I must say this is definitely one of the higher quality doujinshis out there!

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I apparently had this in my favourites already but I don't remember it. Time to read it 5 more times just to be sure!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wow

To reply you must either login or sign up.