Kentsutsue-1426903317020516352-img1

Yum!

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

ganyu in the last page is every one of us

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

gonna be honest it's a little distracting that these girls clothes are several levels more detailed than their bodies and faces but whatever, it's still enjoyable enough

agreed, i had the impression author-san simply wanted to draw school girls in uniforms having sex

still good tho

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

every quote is a masterpiece im laughing so hard

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

it's been a while since i've read quality nsfw. thank you uploaders!

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Okay bravo to whoever thought up that script, had me fooled till I reached the end. (In hindsight I should've been tipped off by the lack of translation to the multi-lang dialogues T.T")
I thought Canno was deadass writing a lesbian Hetalia series lol

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

These two remind me of Yuu and Touko. Cute!

last edited at Jan 30, 2022 9:08AM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

WAKANA SMOOTH

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

"I need more cavities."
JUST ASK HER OUT LEAVE YOUR POOR TEETH OUT OF THIS

also, yes nisemonogatari flashbacks lmaoooo

smileyfeiC
Bread Gag discussion 11 Dec 08:53
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

jesus i thought by "Bread Gag" the title meant the story is a gag about breads or something. cackling hardcore at the imagery of a literal bread gag

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

The soft strokes of the artstyle... aaaah so nice..

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

the melting point of table sugar is 186 C, that's quite toasty
but so is their love <3

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Aww. Sweet like soda. How poetic, I love it! Thank you to the team that scanlated this!

smileyfeiC
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Where's Alpha X Alpha 1?

Nhentai
Code: 362057

Damn, that was actually really good

Agreed! Pretty sweet towards the end. Bite-y Maya is cute Maya. Dk if people would like it here, but petition to bring it on Dynasty too for completions' sake :smirk:

While this isn't my fetish, it certainly isn't the worst thing in the world. There are plenty of disturbing, and outright harmful, paraphilia out there that people have an astonishing lack of self awareness about. I don't really think it's required for something so self-contained. Barring that, this is a fictional work centered around a fetish, and really shouldn't be belittling it's intended audience by being ironic or self-aware. People don't want their kinks being criticized while they're trying to get their rocks off.

This. No need to kinkshame ppls. This doujin didn't even show the worst of that subgenre of erotic fiction. The non-con shit and primal stuff is where things get blurry. That's the thing with the ABO universe, you can modify to the 'laws' by degrees to make a bit more acceptable by people's standards (as if that's a thing, looks at other subgenres) and keep whatever kinks you want on it. Takemiya Jin and Mikanuji did ABO stuff too, showing different takes on it. Pretty interesting.

last edited at Oct 15, 2021 9:21AM

smileyfeiC
Inversion discussion 13 Oct 08:06
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

T-that's some steamy art right there o///o

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

You know what, wacky serial prostitution consumption aside (hey, we all wish we could be Asumi at some point) this series portrays sex really well. The chemistry, positions, angles, yummy artstyle...I think that's what I like most about it. Never fails to serve them lewds well despite the shortness of the page-count.

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 9:45AM

smileyfeiC
Image Comments 12 Oct 08:08
Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013
92169075_p0

o////o

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

The more highly advanced the robot is, the greater the concern that it's sentient. So the more similar a sex robot (i.e. a robot whose purpose is to provide sex, and is not allowed to refuse) is to a human, the more similar it is to a sex slave as well, in practical terms. Nadeshiko is very easy to mistake for a bio-human, even if it's unclear if she's actually sentient.

This could be a reason for a legal ban of realistic sex robots, and a the reason why Tsuda may feel bad about leaving Nadeshiko in "sleep mode" longer than necessary. Powering off Nadeshiko any time she doesn't "need" her (e.g. for sex, or companionship) might feel like denying any semblance of individuality or agency from her, perceived or real.

An interesting interpretation that'd explain a lot. I'd like it to be explored more in the story, but I fear that this manga is much more interested in wacky hijinx than in questions of sentience and humans' relations with the AI...

When your wacky horny doujin steps unto the ethical and moral debate of having/having sex with sentient, commericially bought robots....

last edited at Oct 12, 2021 7:51AM

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

groom grooooooooom