Forum › Citrus discussion

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

Saboura need to pair all relevant girls to keep away of them of mens

joined Apr 12, 2014

this about to get interestinggg

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Harumin is swiftly becoming one of my favorite supporting characters in a manga ever. She's awesome.

Seriously. I want Harumin to be my BFF in real life.

On a side note, I'm probably in the minority (and in danger) for wanting Harumin to like Yuzu (in a more than friends-kind of way). I can't help it. It's what my heart wants. Even if it's a cheap move on Sabu's part.

I'll just say my prayers here and write my will. Please be gentle.

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Why is Harumin so gorgeous... why. Hmm... she doesn't look too bad with Matsuri, considering since her appearance Harumin's been a little on edge and stuff (and their interactions are cute too). But I too hope she's interested in Yuzu; that would make both sister's harems about even. 8D

Agghh why can't the series be like the extras/shorts? I like the series but I also get much more excitement just reading the extra chapters. I need more of the cute, teasing Mei. T T

joined Jan 8, 2014

Damn that cover on the special with the love bites... >_<

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Harumin and Matsuri, a Highschool girl and a Middleschool girl. Wonderful...

Nah, i don't think age should be a problem when even same-gender don't become any problem here

I notice that you're another person who has mis-interpreted my comment, I actually like the pairing. Age Gap relationships is one of my things but I realize that I worded my comment poorly.

Sarcasm is one of the hardest things to get over the internet, lol. Nobody is sure whether people are being legitimate or not.

Anyway, the Harumin x Matsuri ship has officially set sail in my heart.

It wasn't a sarcastic comment, it was just poorly worded.

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

okay, harumin and matsuri looked hot together. one sly girl and one equally smart woman, i'm shippin them hard now

Mei Baskerville Trancy
Princess_bubblegum_and_marceline__colored__by_dinavalentine-d66vai1
joined Jan 4, 2015

Mei Aihara <3

1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

Hell yeah! A new chapter!
I am surprised to see new characters :O It keeps getting more and more interesting. I hope the story will continue much more. I was sure the climax was near but it seems the artist has a bigger final in her/his mind.

Whatever comes, we will support you! ^3^/7 ~♥~♥~♥

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol it would be an interesting couple, Matsuri would tototally be the seme even though Hurmin's older. I like it. :3

joined Jan 5, 2015

How long would Mei keep, umm, cockteasing Yuzu? Was it so hard to draw a scene where those two get intimate -to a degree-? It would be more interesting if they went all-out, but both had a hangover the next day that would spark some character development. The series won't end, but it will be going somewhere.

I'm afraid this manga has slipped away from reality in chapter 13. I mean, 2 months long timespace void + semi-sister twin fortune teller who doubles as child love interest? Do Mei and Yuzu have any life apart from each other and school? Any friends, colleagues, hobbies? Those two are like a space opera with the vacuum they live in.

What other out-of-the-blue stuff will happen? I bet:

1) Matsuri sends Yuzu her own masturbation video timed in such way that Mei watches it first. Just to (nomen omen) fuck with them. A hilaaarious misunderstanding occurs and throws the pacing all over the floor.

2) Mei turns out to be a romantic necrophiliac. She'll keep fucking around (figuratively) with the poor girl so long she'll cut herself in a bathtub, so Mei can sing in unison with her still warm body. Aw, fiddlesticks!

3) Nina and Sara are incestuous Russian cocaine smugglers who roll in their own stuff (that alone would explain Sara's behavior). Yuzu, being a decent human being, tries to bring them under law. It fails, Yuzu gets cut to pieces and thrown in a garbage can. Mei uses her financial resources to hire mercenaries and chase S&N all over the world 'till the end of the series.

4) Vice-president, unable to truly root out her love, forces herself over similary love-starved Yuzu. A chapter full of empty, nauseating sex arrives. Mei asks about Yuzu/Prez's love marks 'till one of them hangs herself out of guilt.

5) From outer space, Meibot's most distant relatives come to Earth. Turns out Nina and Sara are half-alien hybrids (chapter 13 makes sense now) while Mei is an android (blackmail chapter, and everything else involving Mei, makes sense now) of not neccesary clear purpose, the nature of which will fuel arguments here for the next year. Three of them are defiant to their former masters, but Pleiadians' combined mind control prove too much. Yuzu, Mei, Nina, Sara, Harumi, Matsuri, vice-prez, glasses-senpai, that-extra-from-who-said-Mei-is-beautiful and God knows who else are forced into years-long orgy while Pleiadians crush what's left of Earth resistance. Maybe girls wake up to supply some drama, maybe not. At least Citrus finally delivers something.

6) Mei resigns to a political marriage, Yuzu gets a summer job at Starbucks that will last for a lifetime. I sense drama approaching our general direction.

7) Sexual harrasment returns. Let's make bingo chart out of it.

8) A miracle happens - MC realizes what a tool she was and bags someone who gives a shit. Like Harumi.

last edited at Jan 5, 2015 4:55PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm afraid this manga has slipped away from reality in chapter 13. I mean, 2 months long timespace void

Worth noticing that isn't two months since they stopped talking, the break out was on Christmas Eve and Matsuri's visit is on early February so is roughly a month and few days (a month and half at worst). Is also not the first time they've avoided each other either, on chapter 3 Mei ignored Yuzu for two weeks and it was needed of an external factor for Yuzu to do something about it.

Do Mei and Yuzu have any life apart from each other and school? Any friends, colleagues, hobbies? Those two are like a space opera with the vacuum they live in.

Harumi, Himeko and Matsuri say hi.

We know about Yuzu's hobbies, while Mei whole life is school and recently, Yuzu. That's kind of the whole point of the story.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I will beg to differ..I don't like Harumin x Matsuri. Harumin (and Yuzu) are my favorite characters, and I...kinda think, she doesn't deserve someone like Matsuri...
This is weird how people were hating Matsuri, and then all of they have forget her child pimp tendancies >.<
Honestly, this would be sad and a waste of Harumin...
I could easily ship Yuzu x Harumin *hides away 0.0 But on the other hand, I know Harumin doesn't stand a chance with Yuzu...so maybe there could be a better character to pair her? Like NIna from the twins for example c:

last edited at Jan 6, 2015 3:02AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I will beg to differ..I don't like Harumin x Matsuri. Harumin (and Yuzu) are my favorite characters, and I...kinda think, she doesn't deserve someone like Matsuri...
This is weird how people were hating Matsuri, and then all of they have forget her child pimp tendancies >.<
Honestly, this would be sad and a waste of Harumin...
I could easily ship Yuzu x Harumin *hides away 0.0 But on the other hand, I know Harumin doesn't stand a chance with Yuzu...so maybe there could be a better character to pair her? Like NIna from the twins for example c:

It cute when a wicked character become tamed and all loving =D

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

The only reason why people were hating on Matsuri was that she was introduced to inflict trouble in an already troublesome relationship.

Once that was over, it's a bit easier to like her.

joined Dec 5, 2014

I'm afraid this manga has slipped away from reality in chapter 13. I mean, 2 months long timespace void

Maybe they will have flashback in the following chapters.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Am I the only one confused with the existance of the twins? Like where did they come from Suddenly they were just in the story and one already knew Mei. Did I miss something?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

They were introduced on Chapter 13 as students from another school that just happened to go at the same place as Yuzu and Mei on their school trip.

Sara met Mei earlier in the day when she almost got lost and Mei helped her to find her group.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

The only reason why people were hating on Matsuri was that she was introduced to inflict trouble in an already troublesome relationship.

Once that was over, it's a bit easier to like her.

Yeah but still...Even if Matsuri suddenly changed, her character is deep down the same. My problem is that Harumin is wayyy better than Matsuri, both inside and out. You can't even compare them, that's how different they are , and not in a cute way... Honestly, Matsuri, deep down, is still annoying and wants to create trouble. Harumin deserves way better than that, and I would even prefer to see her with a nice guy, than Matsuri ><

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yeah but still...Even if Matsuri suddenly changed, her character is deep down the same. My problem is that Harumin is wayyy better than Matsuri, both inside and out. You can't even compare them, that's how different they are , and not in a cute way... Honestly, Matsuri, deep down, is still annoying and wants to create trouble. Harumin deserves way better than that, and I would even prefer to see her with a nice guy, than Matsuri ><

Well, some of us ship Harumin with glasses-senpai, who appears a little here and there, mostly within student council scenes, and in that one special involving a larger convo with Harumin. :D

last edited at Jan 7, 2015 12:04PM

joined Jan 5, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch13#34

Dear God what happened to Yuzu's hand in the upper left panel? It's like reverse yaoi hands.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Dear God what happened to Yuzu's hand in the upper left panel? It's like reverse yaoi hands.

..... they shrunk so much. what happened indeed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

..... they shrunk so much. what happened indeed.

WOW didn't notice... I didnt want to notice, is like a Titan's hand

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

OMG LOL. I laughed hard.

Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

Harumin is the best character in this manga, i love her, and i hope she doesn't like Yuzu in a romantic way, things are really messed up already, we don't need another love confusion on the equation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.