Forum › Stretch discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

They held hands! They freaking held hands!!!

joined Mar 29, 2013

So close! yet so farrr T___T

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

It's official!

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Ugh... I somehow have a really bad feeling about it now... I understand why Ran would want to be the mediator between Keiko and her mum, but she really plays with fire here, in my opinion. Keiko isn't even resolved about her relationship with Ran yet. So pressing Keiko with two relationships at the same time - this might really turn out painful to read... Ran should stabilize her relationship with senpai first, and only afterwards try to deal with Keiko's mum. I mean we should see the couple kiss, and we should see Keiko being physically aroused by that. Up till now she was clearly happy mentally to have Ran by her side, but being comfortable of being next to each other, even physically, doesn't mean the desire for sex. And no, that boobplay on the Christmas party was not enough of a proof!

The panties service starts getting really annoying if it's clearly only done for the readers. It should be the service for Keiko in the first hand! Yet Ran is such a cutie, HNNNG... and a gothic lolita cosplay with pigtails... oh my... Ah Keiko, Keiko! How could you not kiss her lying so defencelessly in the snow? How could you not hug her tightly when she felt cold? Keiko's really... really ultrashy and embarrassed about Ran... So just a handhold for now... Agh, I really-really hope that it's just my cold that makes me pessimistic and a bit depressive today. I really secretly hoped for a kiss this chapter, to be honest. Even if another side's asleep, even if on a cheek or in the forehead... But apparently I'm asking for too much.

And no more stretches! Hope it's not a foreshadowing of a broken relationship...

I thought the same when I read the chapter again, I think in most manga when it's okay is because something bad is to come.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Red, what a pic you have now!!! Gives you such a different perspective ( ̄▽ ̄)

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

BTW, the second Stretch printing is released. The kindle version is 540 yen.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/409186449X/

joined Mar 28, 2014

And you can't buy it if your location is outside Japan T__T I'm curious how many chapters are in each volume though.

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

And you can't buy it if your location is outside Japan T__T I'm curious how many chapters are in each volume though.

Oh for real? That's a shame. (Admittedly hadn't tried yet)

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 7:17PM

joined Apr 20, 2013

were almost there. I can feel the yuri coming

^

All I want for Christmas is for these two to at least kiss. Jesus.

^

K.O! Just make out already!

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

WHAT? can not buy if you are outside of Japan? This world is too cruel...

A358eac338e2ef5b47aafda9b595bf39
joined Feb 8, 2013

I bought both in book form from Amazon JP ;) good purchase since I like the gentle story progression, and looking forward to the next chapters whether more yuri or not.

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

You could just try to use a Japanese proxy to buy it ... It shouldn't matter for SSL and https.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

The "THIS IS NOT STRETCHING" part had me dying.

God the slow progression of this story is just so wonderful and cute. I don't even mind that it's slow. But thank goodness for it finally picking up a little <3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That's at least second base for a standard yuri manga. Good enough for me.

Hell, all that's left now is marriage.

And here's Ran suggesting she meet Keiko's mother...

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

where... is... the... yuri... tag...?

I'm smiling so much after reading this...

On second thought, I don't want yuri tags right now, seeing these little teases and hints in the chapters makes my day. <3

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 9:02PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

That's at least second base for a standard yuri manga. Good enough for me.

And here's Ran suggesting she meet Keiko's mother...

^ and that guy will be there...

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 10:21PM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ugh... I somehow have a really bad feeling about it now... I understand why Ran would want to be the mediator between Keiko and her mum, but she really plays with fire here, in my opinion. Keiko isn't even resolved about her relationship with Ran yet. So pressing Keiko with two relationships at the same time - this might really turn out painful to read... Ran should stabilize her relationship with senpai first, and only afterwards try to deal with Keiko's mum. I mean we should see the couple kiss, and we should see Keiko being physically aroused by that. Up till now she was clearly happy mentally to have Ran by her side, but being comfortable of being next to each other, even physically, doesn't mean the desire for sex. And no, that boobplay on the Christmas party was not enough of a proof!

The panties service starts getting really annoying if it's clearly only done for the readers. It should be the service for Keiko in the first hand! Yet Ran is such a cutie, HNNNG... and a gothic lolita cosplay with pigtails... oh my... Ah Keiko, Keiko! How could you not kiss her lying so defencelessly in the snow? How could you not hug her tightly when she felt cold? Keiko's really... really ultrashy and embarrassed about Ran... So just a handhold for now... Agh, I really-really hope that it's just my cold that makes me pessimistic and a bit depressive today. I really secretly hoped for a kiss this chapter, to be honest. Even if another side's asleep, even if on a cheek or in the forehead... But apparently I'm asking for too much.

And no more stretches! Hope it's not a foreshadowing of a broken relationship...

I think you read WAY too much into the manga. It is not yuri, yet. Their are NOT in a romantic relationship.

joined Mar 28, 2014

Just thought that Keiko's been quite sadistic towards Ran this whole time. This reminded me of the chapter 14, and I thought that may be she was quite hard with her ex too? Perhaps she really needs this? Is it coming from her mum beating her in the childhood or am I reading too deep into the subtext?
And Ran's like the opposite - seems to be grown up in a proper family, never got hit by anyone, yet the first thing she expects from Keiko is "extort me", "beat me up like a sandbag", "kill me in cold blood" - so iMaginative. Is this what actually excites her? These days at least she seems to quite literally enjoy being spanked by her dear senpai, LOL. And this makes Keiko quite bewildered in return: "How come you look like you're enjoying it..."
This is in a sense the reason why the look like a really good couple. The behaviour of one excites another, but the response to this excitement calms down both and prevents from severely hurting each side.

Komatsu Ran - sounds legit, right?

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

^ and that guy will be there...

What's that supposed to mean..?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I think you read WAY too much into the manga. It is not yuri, yet. Their are NOT in a romantic relationship.

It's just like shipping, people like to indulge in the subtext (to different degrees) and put the pieces together, Shou has been providing a lot of it.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Komatsu Ran - sounds legit, right?

I vote for Saeki Keiko!!

joined Mar 28, 2014

I think you read WAY too much into the manga.

I do because far not every manga allows for that. Stretch is practically an exception, in fact. But I think this shouldn't concern and worry you, right?

It is not yuri, yet. Their are NOT in a romantic relationship.

I've never said it is, even though it is to an extent arguable after the previous chapter.

joined Feb 15, 2013

This manga is like drugs now. I always on cloud nine after reading it.....

But yeah so much progress in last 2 chapters. Think they aware of each other feelings now, and our sweet yuri will come eventually. I won't mind more of this really. But we know from Prism that Shou can explore one's relationship even after they dated (unlike other yuri manga where it will just end after the couple was confirmed). So finger-crossed

Shou you magnificent bastard

Pain
joined Jun 4, 2013

You know what would be hilarious? If the manga goes on like this for another year (in their time), just showing us this level of subtext, but not enough for us to consider the Yuri tag, but then Ran drops this sucker of a line: "So we've been dating for a year now..."

BOOM.

last edited at Dec 10, 2014 9:55PM

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

It's just like shipping, people like to indulge in the subtext (to different degrees) and put the pieces together, Shou has been providing a lot of it.

Maybe it is, but who are you to say so?

To reply you must either login or sign up.