mochimochi
Image Comments 04 Oct 21:50
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014
Tumblr_nqigqaosb31uq1ik1o1_1280

^ ERO-CHI omg I'm wheEZING

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Kobayashi's definitely stronger than Tooru thinks she is. Perfect takedown of that manager.

Right????? I was super happy about that. We're really getting to see more of Kobayashi's character and it's glorious that she stands up for herself in her own way <3

mochimochi
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

When my email was like "a bajillion updates on Dynasty" I was like "wHAT" and then I found out it was this and my fanatical screaming echoed across the building. I'm so happy it updated all at once <3 thank youuuu <3

I think the development of everything is super cute and cool. I love all the side stories, although the rose garden one made me a little hesitant because the amount of backstabbing was a bit high for my taste. But what is up with the rose garden couple kissing and not the track team????? The track team seems to be a much healthier and hinted at relationship so whyyyyyyyy :(.

I like the emphasis on Kurosawa's mindset but I wish we got to see a little more on Shiramine's side. I guess it just feels a bit unbalanced since Kurosawa is growing outwardly by doing all sorts of new things where Shiramine is growing inwardly and slowly accepts her feelings. I hope the opposite is next!

All in all I love this series so much!!!! <3 the style of humor is just my type!!!!

mochimochi
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

And plus, in this kind of story Nico might even be an ace (asexual) who doesn't really get off but likes getting her girlfriend off. TBH it really all comes down to the personal dynamic and how they work together. As long as Nico feels valued it's all good :)

It would be interesting to have an ace character, but she doesn't need to be for this to work. I mean I'm anything but ace, and I was in a long-term relationship where I was in Nico's position through most of it and things were fine.

Oh very true. It's definitely not a requirement to be ace for this sort of relationship to work. I just get excited about potential ace characters since the asexual spectrum is often left out.

(As a note though, I read this as a one-shot and not a continuation of the author's works so I'm not bringing any relations from the other doujinshis into this.)

mochimochi
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

You can still have an equal relationship even if they have preferred roles in sexual situations. I like that at least this is a story where they clearly respect each other and care about each others' needs and preferences.

I'm glad they do have respect & care for each other it just that the need to have a power balance just makes me uncomfortable if I'm making any sense. It reminds me all the yaoi manga I've read that have the obligatory seme/uke dynamic going on.

I like this a lot better because it's a negotiated set of roles rather than something set in stone. And it leaves the door open for later experimentation.

I just find it really rare to see this sort of discussion in a yuri story in the first place, it's really refreshing. Plus it's not like the one on top isn't getting any enjoyment out of it.

I also find this super refreshing. And fairly realistic since my friend is in this kind of relationship. But she's really happy being a giver and not really on the receiving side?

And plus, in this kind of story Nico might even be an ace (asexual) who doesn't really get off but likes getting her girlfriend off. TBH it really all comes down to the personal dynamic and how they work together. As long as Nico feels valued it's all good :)

last edited at Jul 29, 2015 8:22PM

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

I'm not crying yoU'RE CRYING

mochimochi
Image Comments 18 Jul 22:22
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014
51058897_p0

Elichika is usually drawn in the suit for this kind of thing (or at least what I've seen) so this is a very veRY pleasant change <3

mochimochi
Image Comments 18 Jul 22:19
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014
Tumblr_npmyqlenjq1uq1ik1o1_1280

I'M DEAD THIS IS IT I'VE MADE IT TO YURI HEAVEN

mochimochi
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

The Eri x Umi tag throws me a little I guess because I felt like Eli was talking about Nozomi when she mentioned the whole "not wanting to see someone else's shoulder get wet" deal. This comic is super good though. :( oh Umi

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 11:24PM

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

The ugliest snorting laugh came out of my mouth and scared my cat 10/10 bless u for the last page

mochimochi
Image Comments 18 Jun 23:18
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014
Tumblr_nq665xmji11tbrceao1_1280

I. I caNT. This is a work of true beauty

mochimochi
Image Comments 18 Jun 22:54
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014
50931516_p0

yaaas Kanji-kun yassss

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Send me straight to yuri heaven why doing you ;-:

mochimochi
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

The amount of gross sobbing noises that I just emitted was terrible. My pains were great. 100/100 A+

mochimochi
Stretch discussion 10 May 17:16
mochimochi
Teppu discussion 26 Apr 17:58
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Ah, Teppu. The only manga where we get to see Cameron Diaz compete in MMA

By far the best part about this manga is Cameron Diaz lol along with the author's obsession of titling everything with eyebrows

Ganeko x Sanae tho. Good lord Ganeko has it baaaad. Poor bebe.

To be honest I really enjoy this kind of main character because from the very beginning she's been upfront and direct about everything she does. You know her motivations from the very beginning, and while they may piss you off, its just how it is. She's definitely a bit of a masochist lol but for the first time since probably karate she's working her butt off to get results and it must feel so rewarding. I guess it's always been such an interesting concept to be naturally good at athletics since I'm not. Not to say that her douchey behaviour is called for, but I would probably be a pretty pompous prick if I wasn't challenged. I think she'll probably cry out of relief when she gets beaten fair and square (lol only in the actual G Girl official tournament of course). To be fair, if she started to be really mean to Kei I would be like "peace out this is the end you're beyond redemption" but until then I look forward to what will happen :)

I'm also assuming that the that the top 3 fighters will go to G Girl (which unless I skipped where it said only one was going) so my guess is that Nacchan will lose the first time and get her butt dragged to the real deal.

mochimochi
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Seems to have a continuation, not translated tho..
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/596179/7ea269d93e/
^ In case anyone wanna see it.

Thank you :D

mochimochi
Image Comments 12 Apr 23:29
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014
Chello_by_kathrynlayno-d8gn02c

bless u denimcatfish

mochimochi
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

OuCH this one hurt a lot :( can you imagine Tachibana-san's first reaction when she opened the door to her dead lover's twin? Same damn hairstyle and everything. I'm impressed she didn't start bawling on the spot.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Eri being super excited to talk about Nozomi was the cutest thing omg

mochimochi
LOVE/DEATH discussion 10 Apr 23:46
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

The author should have shown us how the bedroom get destroyed each time.

yeS.

lol I'm calling it. The next argument will be about "why haven't you proposed to me yet??" Or maybe about they not celebrating a holiday or something about an anniversary. (and then the wedding one). I love this series

mochimochi
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

the title should be switched to Crying Warning ;-;

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 1:16AM

mochimochi
Stretch discussion 03 Apr 23:22
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Even though my heart almost gave out from potential angst, it was so in character with how ridiculous they are I can't even be mad hahahaha. Bless u Shou. Bless you

mochimochi
Stretch discussion 27 Mar 19:37
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Maaaaan. Have to feel strongly that "Oh no" has a double meaning. The first might be obvious, the other is revealed by a hint of pink in the previous panel....

Could someone link me? I'm having a lot of trouble finding it on Amazon :(

Here

Thank you!!

mochimochi
Stretch discussion 26 Mar 01:20
Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

Good news.

Volume 3 has appeared on Amazon, its release date is May 12, 2015 and will have 136 pages.

Could someone link me? I'm having a lot of trouble finding it on Amazon :(