Forum › A Yuri Manga Between a Delinquent and a Quiet Girl That Starts From a Misunderstanding discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

There better not be some bullshit drama when Saijou realizes Touno meant to give the letter to someone else.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I hope the author continues this.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

HNNGGGGG GAY CLIFFHANGERS, THE WORST KIND REEE

I'll be looking forward to future updates.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

this is cute and all but wheres the delinquent?

Lol, that's what I thought too^^ I think in this case delinquent might be the translation for "gyaru" (correct me if I'm wrong). Since there isn't really a word in english for it, so it probably was just translated as delinquent?
With gyaru meaning, a stylish girl, that dyes her hair and cares more about fashion than work, which is all frowned upon, usually.

The Japanese title says "yanki" which means delinquent so yeah she's supposed to be a delinquent lol. We might see that later hopefully.

Yeah, the Japanese borrowed the English word "yankee" as yankii in the 1970s to refer to delinquent youth, probably because one common way of them setting themselves apart from the conformist masses around is to imitate Americans (i.e. actual "yankees") by bleaching their hair to fake blonde, wearing flashy exaggerations of American popular fashions (e.g. Elvis Presley-style pompadours) and the like.

Maybe this one doesn't deserve a bisexual tag because the boy's been totally forgotten, but it's important to remember that MC is bi. Just because she's in a wlw relationship doesn't make her a lesbian. In fact, both characters seemed perfectly capable of being in mlw relationships before this. You don't stop being bi when you start dating someone. Just like our girls Korra and Asami.

... Apparently you're unaware that it's not uncommon for "lesbian", "gay" or "homosexual" to be used in the simple sense of "is attracted to members of the same sex", regardless of whether or not said attraction is strictly exclusive of also having attraction to members of the opposite sex.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Lewd

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

((((((((((((NSFW))))))))))))))

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Damn this has gone from plain sweet to fucking hot. Next chapters gotta be them making out on a bed and getting lewd. Please.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Damn! Home girl sure is adapting quickly to her mistaken confession!
Delinquent is more of a genki tomboy than actual delinquent though.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like how the 'quiet' one ends up as the aggressor. Ha.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Really have liked this one. I always love the portrayal of those nervous feelings as you first try to cultivate a relationship. The excitement, the butterflies, the unknown....

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohh lawd has blessed us all( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined May 1, 2015

That deliquent is going to get eaten. Reversal too strong. Although, I would like to see a reversal reversal.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah no way no how this doesn't end in wild monkey sex.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Anyone else yell "YEAH, GET 'EM! GET IT!" to the shy girl? No? Just me?? Ok

joined Jan 10, 2017

Maybe this one doesn't deserve a bisexual tag because the boy's been totally forgotten, but it's important to remember that MC is bi. Just because she's in a wlw relationship doesn't make her a lesbian. In fact, both characters seemed perfectly capable of being in mlw relationships before this. You don't stop being bi when you start dating someone. Just like our girls Korra and Asami.

Who gives a crap? And that's sort of like saying you aren't a vegetarian because you used to eat meat.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Who gives a crap? And that's sort of like saying you aren't a vegetarian because you used to eat meat.

Bisexuals can still like men while dating women. You can't be a vegetarian while eating meat. I think.

Who cares tho. cute's a cute.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

If you want to tag as bi any and all girls who are not completely and utterly incapable of having sex with a boy -- I mean, all the girls who are capable, when the time comes, to close their eyes and think of England -- then 99,9% of the manga in this Reader are stories about bisexuals.

Btw, I'm curious as what kind of evidence is the basis for your affirmation that Saijou Nagisa would have been willing to date a boy before this.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nice

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

YEAH BOIII THEY ARE GOING TO BANG TONIGHT!

last edited at Dec 18, 2018 2:27AM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

The author hasn't updated this since august RIP

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The author hasn't updated this since august RIP

Well, shit

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

If you want to tag as bi any and all girls who are not completely and utterly incapable of having sex with a boy -- I mean, all the girls who are capable, when the time comes, to close their eyes and think of England -- then 99,9% of the manga in this Reader are stories about bisexuals.

Btw, I'm curious as what kind of evidence is the basis for your affirmation that Saijou Nagisa would have been willing to date a boy before this.

Why is labelling people so important to you?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

That's a really uncomfortable comparison as it implies that sexuality is a choice you make like eating habits which is just flat out wrong.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

That's a really uncomfortable comparison as it implies that sexuality is a choice you make like eating habits which is just flat out wrong.

Except they didn't imply that at all?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Except they didn't imply that at all?

They... kinda did, though? Whether you eat meat or not is an entirely voluntary, conscious choice; sexual orientation... isn't, making the comparison drawn completely nonsensical and meaningless at best and appallingly ignorant at worst.

To reply you must either login or sign up.