Forum › Anime season

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

2nd and third season for BangDream omg https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-12/bang-dream-anime-gets-2nd-3rd-seasons/.131493 is the first one good at all? I thought back then "I have enough with LL" so I didn't really care

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

2nd and third season for BangDream omg https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-12/bang-dream-anime-gets-2nd-3rd-seasons/.131493 is the first one good at all? I thought back then "I have enough with LL" so I didn't really care

It's good. Has more deep to the story than LL in general. Although I would recommend the game instead. The character writing there is great.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Time to check it out then!
hmmm I don't like those kind of games, when it comes to music I prefer Project diva

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Well, you could always read the events online if you're only interested in the story/characters.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I STAYED UP FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH INCOMING FFUCCK https://i.imgur.com/uMr10ML.gifv from preview 18

last edited at May 17, 2018 9:09AM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I STAYED UP FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH INCOMING FFUCCK https://i.imgur.com/uMr10ML.gifv from preview 18

Just expect the worst, to not be disappointed.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yup, classic death flag for emotional trigger element

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Either that or making her as a villain, since she's assaulting another girl. Regardless, would people even be happy with that? Wouldn't that be like, really sudden? Like some kind of consolation prize instead of development a couple properly.

joined Feb 21, 2018

Either that or making her as a villain, since she's assaulting another girl.

By the same standards the girl she is assaulting is already a villain. Its just deserts at that point.

Regardless, would people even be happy with that? Wouldn't that be like, really sudden? Like some kind of consolation prize instead of development a couple properly.

Would be just as well developed as any of the other couples.

joined Jan 1, 2014

Aya's parents in MS Site sure are accepting of her bringing home homeless girls constantly..

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Aya's parents in MS Site sure are accepting of her bringing home homeless girls constantly..

really loved that panty scene lol and how that chick just made her self at home this show really is fun.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I paused Toji No Miko back in episode 14 but news came that it became pretty good again quickly with the himes and OOOH I LOVE THEM ... But I had to pause it again because fuck I hate that red teacher, I hate her to the point that when she was about to talk in tv and closed the video, I mean, is good writing I guess? she's the type that you're supposed to hate but I'll be back when she's dead (hopefully not in the last episode).

And comic girl is still good :) Major 2nd too.

last edited at May 20, 2018 11:06PM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I paused Toji No Miko back in episode 14 but news came that it became pretty good again quickly with the himes

Huh, it did get better. Like, the second half is pretty consistently better than anything in the first. I don't particularly care about the himes (though I appreciate that they allow for a more interesting plot structure), but the lack of constant infodumps means that the series has time for things like character development, building tension, and the like

Still only a 7/10, though

last edited at May 21, 2018 6:13AM

Parnifia the Bastard
Chrome_2018-04-13_12-33-32-min%20(3)
joined Aug 4, 2014

"I may be extremely terrified, but I'm also extremely gay."

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

22/7 shows a new clip !!! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6k9taj
anime is saved (?)

joined Jan 1, 2014

New cutie honey episode got very, very yuri. As yuri as you can get without kissing.

All those death flags for Nat-chan though ;_;

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

New cutie honey episode got very, very yuri. As yuri as you can get without kissing.

I'm not watching it anymore, nor I plan to. But as far as I know the scene where she dies in the manga is over already, and she lived through it. It would be weird to kill her in another scene when they already avoided it.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Considering the amount of death flags she's dodged already, I'm not too worried

joined Sep 10, 2016

anime is saved (?)

Whose "onee-san" does she like again?

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

anime is saved (?)

Whose "onee-san" does she like again?

"Itoko no oneesan" is cousin. I wonder if the "oneesan" part is to make sure the cousin is female. I would guess it's that, but I'm not sure.

She says it's a joke in the end, though.

joined Jan 1, 2014

Mahou shoujo ore reached the next level in yuri art.

last edited at May 28, 2018 6:26PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I finally give Aikatsu! Friends a shot, I'm pleasantly surprised by how solid the first episode was. Even the animation quality stayed high unlike the Aikatsu! Stars downgrade for the first few episodes; in fact, the performance has never looked better!
The music was good/decent but I only watched the first episode so....

The part y'all care about: The new Ichigo™ basically had a love at first sight moment with the new Aoi™ . I think it's safe to assume their relationship will be similar to the OGs as well. minus the childhood friends(or more??) part
Pairings is the theme of the show(or the season at least) and if we get more awesome units like Passionate Jalapeño or WM, it'll will be a great idol show.

joined Jan 1, 2014

Seems Mahou Shoujo Site is going faster than expected, it might reach the Kiss

But can't wait for next ep when we learn what happened to every bodies favourite onii-chan. He is fucked

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 8:50PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just want to say, Comic Girls is still super Galpals and this week was even more sweet... Although Chaos chan over the top reaction (those Awawawawa moments) are still awkward to see, I prefer when she's quiet with her hair down.

joined Jan 1, 2014

R.I.P Nat-chan ;_; and R.I.P yuri

To reply you must either login or sign up.