Forum › Nekogurui Minako-san discussion

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

itsnt latest chapter 0.10? 0.1 is confusing.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

itsnt latest chapter 0.10? 0.1 is confusing.

Fixed-ish.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ch 0.10, best ending, so cute...

joined Apr 4, 2014

What the fuck am I reading?! (Looks at tag.) That explains it. Weird but entertaining.

I think this one is kinda bad, but I just keep coming back for some reason :x

A certain unavoidable Train wreck!

Rsz_86022-2537848408300662718-o
joined Apr 11, 2014

Thank you all for reading Nekogurui (ㅇㅅㅇ)
Indeed, I'm an ahegao adept. (Hentai doujins all the way! Vanilla plz!).

well...I suppose my sanity was already gone a while ago. How could I keep releasing this scanlation then? Welp welp. More chapters incoming.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

and when i realized that the cat-girl is not a cat-girl but an actual cat this became incredibly disturbing, i think i will leave now....
Also again, ahegao is hot in hentai but only when used correctly, here it is just weird and frankly quite gross considering that is an ACTUAL CAT

last edited at Apr 15, 2014 6:06AM

joined Apr 11, 2014

and when i realized that the cat-girl is not a cat-girl but an actual cat this became incredibly disturbing, i think i will leave now....
Also again, ahegao is hot in hentai but only when used correctly, here it is just weird and frankly quite gross considering that is an ACTUAL CAT

Like I actually wrote in first chapter's credit page
"Don't try to understand, just enjoy it".

Stop thinking. You will get used to this.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Like I actually wrote in first chapter's credit page
"Don't try to understand, just enjoy it".

Stop thinking. You will get used to this.

the only thing that ever made me do that was gurren lagann and i don't see any giant mechs here......

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

the only thing that ever made me do that was gurren lagann and i don't see any giant mechs here......

Well, just picture Moe as a downsized giant mechaneko, then.

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

I can't believe I still reading every released from this even through this is so....insane..or weird?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Isn't that weird actually, is just the artstyle being so exaggerated and the characters having some odd quirks. Take away the ahegaos and drool and is a heartwarming story about a girl and her cat.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This... never fails to amuse me...
It's so weird, I love it...

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ok, last chapter looks disturbing...

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

i cant, this manga is just real damn disturbing because bestiality is always creepy......unless the animal is half human or is turned into a human.

joined Apr 11, 2014

i cant, this manga is just real damn disturbing because bestiality is always creepy......unless the animal is half human or is turned into a human.

Two possibilities :

1. Stop reading nekogurui (and lack of life drug incoming)
  2. Continue to read it (and you get your life drug)

last edited at Apr 15, 2014 3:21PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Two possibilities :

1. Stop reading nekogurui (and lack of life drug incoming)
  2. Continue to read it (and you get your life drug)

I choose 1. i can sustain myself on nanofate and that isn't running out any-time soon XD

joined Jul 27, 2013

this could pass as teekyuu's spin-off. minako and marimo are probably sisters or something.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

0.12 is only 1 page? It doesn't display the page on the ermmm... page number thing at the side.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yeah, only one page. The reader doesn't show numbers or anything in the sidebar when there is only one page.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Yeah, only one page. The reader doesn't show numbers or anything in the sidebar when there is only one page.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

The faces in this are the best thing ever. Chapter 0.12 is the only page that isn't weird as hell, it's just a cat being a cat lol.

joined Apr 11, 2014

It might look strange but it really has a very few pages those chapters. You can check it in author's blog as well. But it still stays funny :)

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

The tag is well deserved. Dat naruto

To reply you must either login or sign up.