btw that frown on Jaguar's hair
lol

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

No... not this... again...
(Osana Reimu flashback)

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I like how the assistant didn't live there back then.

joined Jul 22, 2014

I love it!
Still they could elaborate a bit more on her meeting her mother again.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I love it!
Still they could elaborate a bit more on her meeting her mother again.

I think the short and understated meeting works better IMO. It's part of the somber, melancholic tone and I like how it's up to interpretation whether the mother recognizes her and decides she's grown up, or she doesn't and gives up.

Although, I kind of believe they should have gone full cliche with it at the end. Maybe have her go back to the waterfall and in the very last panel have her mother either be there or not, just to enforce either outcome.

Regardless, this was nice. Wolf grew up and made friends and moved on in her way.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Too far and it risk for OOC, but this is nice and heartwarming, with Friends everything should just about fun.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

They meet her mama, so why didnt she stay with her family :'v

joined Feb 2, 2016

Was nice and all it was miss something maybe there going be second part

joined Sep 25, 2015

Giant Pangolin is such a nice friend. So, the previous Hakase died and did Wolf forget about her past or is it another Wolf?

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

They meet her mama, so why didnt she stay with her family :'v

You can never go back :x

The feels! UWAAAA! It was really good.

(I'm also guessing that Wolf lost her memories at some point, otherwise finding the bag doesn't make any sense?)

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

this page is missing https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=66089152&page=15

is it going to get fixed?

They might have missed it. I just brought your comment to their attention, so we'll see.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

The missing page has been added in.

Tumblr_poesmgof9j1trb380_540
joined Oct 1, 2017

That sad thing is that the first Professor seems to have died (or sand-starred if you want to be literal) and Wolf has to live knowing that the Professor that basically raised her doesn't remember her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.