Forum › Posts by Yikuph

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

Should stick with lesbian hentai(with kiss and sex) if subtext offend you so much.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

I don't know things about translation tbh, like I said just reader asking translation progress. I don't know darui but I think accusing darui pressuring translator is not right, I could be wrong, tell me. Translator is working on chapter? Ok then.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

This comment section makes me glad I could not care less about the Love Live sequel. Well, not much of the original either, but at least some of the doujin are fun.

Can't even force myself to finish original love live second season. At least I finish Shunshine because characters are so shippable. Idol show is pretty boring tbh, yet I still love the franchise (the characters).

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

Sakuma doesn't looks like Chika or You.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

Okay that's pressuring (not what I intended) but it's not that fucking rude, stop being a prude ass. It's reasonable for reader to wonder what happen with translation especially series this good and the raw is gotten so far. Again I am not trying to get disrespectful to the translator. I'm just casual reader wondering what happens with translation.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

Not pressuring, I simply want to know if they gave up translation already or are they going to make me wait another half year for another chapter.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

This manga is going nowhere! Will they ever going to have sex? ( I'm mocking those people who complain 'no development' on every subtext manga lol).

Yikuph
Anime season 06 Jul 23:36
joined Dec 4, 2016

How can people hate fanservices? That doesn't make sense. Lol

Yikuph
Murasaki discussion 05 Jul 12:18
joined Dec 4, 2016

I likee this shonen. She'll get gorgeous and get the girl, my expectation.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

If the current group won't continue translating they should let everyone know it's okay to continue. So anyone can pick it up the translation.

Yikuph
Sevendays. discussion 03 Jul 11:34
joined Dec 4, 2016

Yeah I'm anti heterosexual and bisexual on the show I like. Just because I hate it doesn't mean that I judge non lesbian nor do I feel lesbian is superior to het or bi.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

I love Lipps short haired gals. Kanade, Frederica and Syuko. Just sexy and cool characters.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Less story more of sex. I don't give a damn about the story.

Yikuph
Image Comments 03 Jul 02:06
joined Dec 4, 2016
67583378_p1

One or both of them will get a man later. The manga have that certain vibe, prostitution I mean.

Yikuph
joined Dec 4, 2016

What's the deal no one continuing translation?

Yikuph
Anime season 30 Jun 22:58
joined Dec 4, 2016

I'm one of those that said bisexual is not 'yuri' but still watching it anyway if for entertainment only. They can make the gayest show ever and I wouldn't watch it if it's not entertaining.

joined Dec 4, 2016

I don't really get why people like such settings so much. Wouldn't it be better if there was no cheating at all and she was just single to begin with? Or do some of you have a het-cheating fetish? No kinkshaming

Some people just naturally love bi. For me bi is not Yuri and I rather read het tbh. It just preference.

Yikuph
Sevendays. discussion 28 Jun 01:27
joined Dec 4, 2016

On the books maybe. But do yourself a favor by ignore or pretend it doesn't exist. I don't see the prove yet but for me it just writer 'opinion' and I disagree.

last edited at Jun 28, 2018 1:30AM

Yikuph
Sevendays. discussion 27 Jun 06:33
joined Dec 4, 2016

Yeah the author write good Erika x Miho doujins hope the other doujins get translated too. Especially the NSFW one.

Yikuph
Sevendays. discussion 26 Jun 22:05
joined Dec 4, 2016

I'm big on Miho x Yukari but I thought I'd give it a try. The art and story are both well done - but I just can't see them as a couple or get invested/interested in the pairing at all..

Its weird - some characters, like say Marisa or Alice, or some of the muse cast, I can like in several different ships without issue- but then other characters- I just can't see them with anyone except one character..

I wonder what determines that? I think it might be down to reading first a specific story for a pairing that has a big impact on you.

I think it's just matter if you like both character on ships. Bland character equal bland pairing. I think.

Yikuph
Anime season 26 Jun 21:32
joined Dec 4, 2016

Yes Aikatsu Friends I love it. Her brother is jealous it's amusing. It reminds me on original Aikatsu when Sora steal Ran from Yurika. lol

Yikuph
Image Comments 26 Jun 00:45
joined Dec 4, 2016
Dgfuwbrxcaagfcc-orig

My only problem is that it's so fun and it stop too soon. The ending is fitting as is. People who frustrated with ending are likely take sides either at Dahye or Yeonhwa.

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 12:48AM

Yikuph
Image Comments 25 Jun 06:14
joined Dec 4, 2016
Dgfuwbrxcaagfcc-orig

Gado the author of webtoon White Angel have no Wing! Check it out for epic psycho lesbian going rampant.

joined Dec 4, 2016

First for Yuri, second is Nemo. But then Asuka came, I can't decide who's the best anymore, I think it's only appropriate for harem ending.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Reading the manga knowing anime is coming. Why? I will never read the manga first if I know it will get an anime.