Forum › Nightmare Mermaid discussion

joined Oct 10, 2014

Not really fond of gender bending but hey at least it isn't a doujin that Sayaka is having sex with a faceless male like a lot of nsfw djs out there. So I find comfort that at least it's still Kyouko.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

And about the heterophobia thingie... seriously? Can't we leave as "Het is ew", like Tv Tropes says?

That's the dream. Unfortunately we live in a world that doesn't allot for that. This is a topic that is real, and ignoring it is simply playing into the hands of those that want to keep it unaddressed.

I mean if you wanna get real, it's a semantic argument that frustrates me because we're arguing about poor wording, and what in the hell does that accomplish.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Jesus, the heterophobia here is scary...

It's not heterophobia, it's het in a homo site where it clearly doesn't belong. Being realistic I would complain if I'm searching for 'lesbian action' in a 'lesbian site' and suddenly I get hetero stuff. It's not cool man. Not cool.
Clearly this IS a lesbian site.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 1:46AM

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Not really a fan of the concept, honestly.
Can you imagine a Male!Haruka having perverted fantasies about Yuu. Or a Male! Or a Male!Nozomi groping the girls of Muse. Or a Male!Hibiki sleeping with Miku.
I prefer not.

well Haruka is already an awful human being anyway and Nozomi's whole groping thing isn't actually any less creepy because she's a girl so I don't really think making them guys changes literally anything

lol Haruka is not an awful human being. She's clearly a slightly clueless, hormonal teenager living her teenage angst years.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Well I was able to ignore the aspects of this doujin that I'm not normally so fond of because I don't get to see Sayaka's body drawn like that very often. Worth it.

AND MAN SAYAKA WAS DRAWN SO WELL!!11

I KNOW RIGHT?!

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

I've blacklisted het, but this still came up in the forum, so, meh, I decided to read it. Alright......maybe it's because it's KYOUKO we're talking about here, but I was actually okay with it. I'm so famaliar with the characters that I subconsciously turned HIM into HER. But even if I were to try my darndest to see Kyouko as a HIM in this dj, I don't have a problem. It didn't have tentacles or slime girls, it was actually pretty vanilla.
And for those who are saying "EW HET ERMAHGERD". There is a blacklist option for a reason.

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 9:57AM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

So... am I the only thinking it wasn't so bad?

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

1.MaleKyoko looks awesome. (But I like the girls version more.)

2.MaleHomura kills me. (My beloved Homura-chan as a man...Q.Q)

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I kinda see gender bender for these type of mangas as a way to get more people to read it and as a way to get more money, considering more people prefer het over Yuri or yaoi.

joined May 11, 2017

Awww Male Moemura is cute. And I thought Kyoko looked hot as a dude. The drawing is really quite good. I wish we got to see some MadoHomu interaction here as well! LOL. I loved ths to be honest.

joined Aug 21, 2018
joined Jul 4, 2020

it's 2020 now

and can I say how stupid this whole thread was.
If you don't like het, then don't read it, and not all genderbent are made because of money, it might shock you but.... some people actually enjoy het.. shocking right?

Honestly why the fuck, the tags say het, if you don't like it then don't read it.

Also hetrophobia doesn't exist, the only reason people use it is because whiny bitches doesn't like that other people has different tastes. I know shocking! Hetrophobia is dumb and will and never exist

I really don't like that the character sex changes but anyway, it's just my opinion

last edited at Mar 10, 2021 12:25AM by

0e684a06-dca1-4caf-a1cd-95e3d6754eec
joined Jan 23, 2021

Maybe it’s cuz I don’t care if it’s het or not I just like kyoko x sayaka but this wasn’t bad like if you don’t want to see hetero relationships you could just avoid the het tag y’know...

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I really enjoy this doujin but it sucks hat Dyansty is missing the first part “Bye Bye, Together”, it gives more meaning to the first part of “Nightmare Mermaid”.

I'm glad i have het tag on blacklist. For not see bad stuff like this

To reply you must either login or sign up.