Forum › Cigarettes != Chocolate discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Came here from http://dynasty-scans.com/series/philosophia Philosophia since it reminded me of this one with all the smoking and what not.

Sigh. Such bitter love.
Maybe she should take up to eating dark dark chocolate instead...?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

What gets me is, she's actually got more of a chance now than she did before, since now she knows her friend is at least open to the idea. But she's letting pessimism get the better of her instead of at least trying to move forward. It's a bit frustrating.

joined Jan 30, 2013

It seems like Lililicious knows exactly what kind of Yuri I like.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

All I want to comment on is the != sign. And I suddenly forgot my words.

You got it inside-out. You just like whatever kind of yuli Lililicious ever done.

last edited at Jun 17, 2014 8:29PM

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

What gets me is, she's actually got more of a chance now than she did before, since now she knows her friend is at least open to the idea. But she's letting pessimism get the better of her instead of at least trying to move forward. It's a bit frustrating.

yeah, you would think she would be happier and at least optimistic about the situation. I hope she confesses ;_;

joined Jan 30, 2013

All I want to comment on is the != sign. And I suddenly forgot my words.

You got it inside-out. You just like whatever kind of yuli Lililicious ever done.

gasp
But in all seriousness, they're just so reliable when it comes to high quality yuri.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

My thoughts exactly. I wondered if I missed some indication why the relationship wouldn't work regardless of gender. I think I'm pretty good at missing things like that. Ha.
Still. I liked it.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

but.... mc can at least kinda flirt with roomie.... 'cause at the very least roomie is okay with puking rainbows

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

this is nice, and really reminds me of Camel. Whenever I reread one I have to reread the other.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Unlike the other manga of this author's that just came out here this one is like an open ending, we know Mami is bisexual so she can have a chance with her

In the other manga she ends up friendzoning her so this one gave more hope for these girls

this is nice, and really reminds me of Camel. Whenever I reread one I have to reread the other.

Yeah, I'm gonna reread Camel now even though that was way more depressing than this one

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

They will be together soon :)

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Can't help but dig the mangakas view on love, pretty much every one I've read has that bitter taste vibe going for it fan of smoking and chocolate so dark it's bitter

N22
joined Jun 6, 2020

Wow that plot twist in the ending tho. Didn't see that coming.

last edited at Jun 7, 2020 11:53AM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Wow that plot twist in the ending tho. Didn't see that coming.

What plot twist?

To reply you must either login or sign up.