Forum › Help me find a title?

joined Oct 6, 2014

Hi there all!

There is a manga I was following but I forgot the name of it and was wondering if you could help me out?

It was highschool romance where one of the girls was poor and the class difference was causing issues in their relationship.

Any help would be super appreciated!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Gokujou Drops by any chance?

joined Oct 6, 2014

No, this title was more slice of life. It had realistic story telling and was quite good. Wish I could remember it!

Thank you though!

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 4:46PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Can you give any more details? Cos the description you gave is pretty basic.

joined Oct 6, 2014

Unfortunately I can't remember much more. :( one of the girls had a bob haircut I think. I just remember being impressed with how well they conveyed the class difference. How the girlfriend would try to buy the poor girl things and she went on a monologue about how it makes her feel indebted basically and that she would rather pay for herself.

I am so sorry I don't have more to go on!

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

No problem. Nothing specifically focused on class difference was coming to my mind so I hoped for some other hint, but I'm afraid I most likely didn't read this one.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Do you mean
"She, Her Camera and Her Seasons"
by any chance?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_her_camera_and_her_seasons_ch04#23

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anon99 posted:

Do you mean
"She, Her Camera and Her Seasons"
by any chance?

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/she_her_camera_and_her_seasons_ch04#23

Oh totally forgot about this part. Yea, but if that is the case then you are honestly better off not reading it.

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 5:15PM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Oh totally forgot about this part. Yea, but if that is the case then you are honestly better off not reading it.

I was about to do just that, what should i be wary of?

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Bit of an obvious suggestion: Notes from the Garden of Lilies

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kyonne posted:

Well ignoring het love triangle with a lot of angst there is no yuri ending. They meet again after 7 years time skip and that is it. At best they just keep in touch from time to time and worse part is before time skip happens mc is trying to forgot about her crush by going out with the guy, but it apparently doesn't work in the end. I don't know all the details and only read like 3 chapters, but finding spoilers in the thread is not that hard and they sure as hell didn't make me feel like going through that entire angst.

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 5:32PM

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Kyonne posted:

Well ignoring het love triangle with a lot of angst there is no yuri ending. They meet again after 7 years time skip and that is it. At best they just keep in touch from time to time and worse part is before time skip happens mc is trying to forgot about her crush by going out with the guy, but it apparently doesn't work in the end. I don't know all the details and only read like 3 chapters, but finding spoilers in the thread is not that hard and they sure as hell didn't make me feel like going through that entire angst.

Why do authors keep writing stories like that... T^T

joined Oct 6, 2014

She Her Camera is the manga and it makes me sad it ended badly. What a shame! Still, thank you for helping me find it!!

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 6:00PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

I think it's still a pretty good read. So maybe you'll be able to enjoy it anyway.
Just don't expect a yuri ending...

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I can't believe you didn't remember the focus on photography lmao, that would have helped find it a lot easier

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's not a het ending. It's an open ending. Which is still better than Happy End.

To reply you must either login or sign up.