Forum › A Kiss And A White Lily discussion

blinkkittylove
Hug
joined Jun 7, 2016

Now I see why Yukina, the wise and gentle and loving gardening club president, put up with the psycho yandere Towako. When they were younger, Towako was the voice of reason. Their dependence on each other was a bit shifted Yukina's way, too. That vignette explains a lot.

It does help. Still nowhere near my favorite couple, although I do like Yukina's energy for her enthusiasms.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I found Moe:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily_ch13#21

=]

Maya-sempai's popular with the ladies huh? Never thought she'd be the type.

Well, ain't she adorable? :þ

faceplant

last edited at Jun 14, 2016 2:57PM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Please correct me if I'm wrong:

Ayaka & Yurine/Sumire
Chapters 1-2, 5, 6.5, 11, 11.5, 15.5, 22

Mizuki & Moe
Chapters 3-4, 16-17, 20-20.5

Chiharu & Maya/Ai
Chapters 6-7, 10.5

Chiharu & Izumi
Chapters 9-10.5, 15.5

Yukina & Towako
Chapters 12-15.1, 15.5

Kaoru
Chapters 18-19

Sawa & Itsuki
Chapter 21

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 7:28AM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Chiharu-Izumi starts in chapter 8.

Also, you can add 12, 15 and 19.5 for Ayaka and Yurine.

More simply:
Ayaka & Yurine: vol. 1, 3, 5.
Mizuki & Moe: vol. 1 and 4.
Chiharu, Maya & Izumi: vol. 2.
Yukina & Towako: vol. 3.
Sawa & Itsuki: vol. 5.

I'm so excited ( /≧ ロ≦)/

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Chap 23 is almost done. Just waiting for proofing.

There's not a lot of text in this chap (many silent pages), but there were several sentences I wasn't sure how to translate and/or formulate. =.= And there's one sentence everyone will have a field day trying to decypher. :þ

Thanks for the hard work! Now, I'm really curious >.>

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Chap 23 is almost done. Just waiting for proofing.

There's not a lot of text in this chap (many silent pages), but there were several sentences I wasn't sure how to translate and/or formulate. =.= And there's one sentence everyone will have a field day trying to decypher. :þ

Normally, when I'm not sure what you meant, I go check the corresponding French translation.
For the first time, rather just just comparing a couple of pages, I went to read the entire chapter again in French.
I haven't concretely tried to reformulate anything yet, I'm a little scared, this chapter seems tough

last edited at Jul 4, 2016 11:23PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 23: WOW! That was pretty powerful... We all knew that Shiramine was dealing with severe parental pressure issues, but I'm not sure if Kurosawa understood that yet. She should have a better grasp of what drives the love of her life now. Also, it was very, very clear that Shiramine has a soft spot the size of that red spot on Jupiter for Kurosawa when Kurosawa was asleep on her shoulder over night...

Chapter 23 was so cute and it's clear that Kurosawa is worried about Shiramine. Also, Kurosawa is special for Shiramine too, my fav part is when Shiramine gives Kurosawa a kiss in her forehead <3

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

We finally got to have an arc about Ayaka and Yurine. I feel like the old lady in the "It's been 84 years" meme.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

and it's clear that Kurosawa is worried about Shiramine.

And I think it's the first time we see Yurine worry not about Ayaka the rival but about Ayaka the human being. It sort of continues the glimpse of development she had in chapter 12, where she started to notice her love was deeper than she thought. And Ayaka has acknowledged Yurine as someone important to her (notice the hat!)

We can probably consider this the chapter where Ayaka has fallen in love for good.

joined Sep 21, 2014

We can probably consider this the chapter where Ayaka has fallen in love for good.

They have a deeper, less superficial (based on expectations) relationship now, Yurine has gotten to understand Ayaka a little better this time around

And yes definitely the hat :3

last edited at Jul 14, 2016 5:11PM

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I think she mouthed Aishiteru

My heart melted a page 20, so cute. Also, notice that Kurosawa is hugging Shiramine in kid form

joined Sep 21, 2014

I thought it was Arigatou

joined Jun 30, 2016

Im pretty sure she said A-ri-ga-tou on that part, just connect each part of the word with each panel.

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

I thought it was Arigatou

Both of them work :P it's both cute it's all that matters.

I think is Aishiteru, but Arigatou it's an opcion too

joined Jan 31, 2013

That was a really cute chapter. Also, it's "Arigato". Just try saying it and follow the way your lips move.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I thought about "Dai-ski-na-no"… Probably Arigatou, though, yeah.

Anyway, how do you interpret the last two pages? It kinda confused me… She thinks it's fine to not be the best, but she still wants to defeat Yurine? Does it just mean she accepts all the contradictory parts of herself?

I think she wants to be noticed, but there is a part of her that thinks it's fine to not be the best, but she also wants to defeat Kurosawa.

To reply you must either login or sign up.