Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

Sorry to intrude, but I have a question.
I’ve been kinda curious about this for a long time so here we go:

Have we ever seen Sumin get off so far?
Back in the days when she was still in a relationship with Seju, but after that…?

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

the good things about Nami. XD

There is none.

There exist TeamBlue fans, you know? Martian is one, I guess, since she use Nami's as her profile pic.

tbh, I would rather ship Seju x Glasses. :D

Well, I kinda like Nami , but I'm more in the "Seju and Nami becomes buddies" team, but not lovers. xD

You like Nami? What do you like about her miss Martian? I cannot see Nami being a good buddy to Seju.

last edited at May 28, 2016 8:52PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

There is none.

There exist TeamBlue fans, you know? Martian is one, I guess, since she use Nami's as her profile pic.

Well, I kinda like Nami , but I'm more in the "Seju and Nami becomes buddies" team, but not lovers. xD

You like Nami? What do you like about her miss Martian? I cannot see Nami being a good buddy to Seju.

I didn't, but a few chapters changed my mind. I don't know if Nami can be a good buddy, but she knows how to handle Seju, and Seju can use someone like Nami to help her get out of her Sumin bubble, imo.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

There is none.

I didn't, but a few chapters changed my mind. I don't know if Nami can be a good buddy, but she knows how to handle Seju, and Seju can use someone like Nami to help her get out of her Sumin bubble, imo.

In that sense then i do agree with you. It works in real life too. Just not romantically. I am hoping the best for all the three characters.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Team Gaji is two women I think 0.0 Not sure though...
Lol google translate doesn't help at all xD

maybe they're together ♥
XD

Plot twist: They are both straight and married and tried yuri to see if they got the skills for something they can't identify with at all xD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

maybe they're together ♥
XD

Plot twist: They are both straight and married and tried yuri to see if they got the skills for something they can't identify with at all xD

M. Night Shyamalan (back when he made good movies): They actually are gay, and making this story revealed the truth to them.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

maybe they're together ♥
XD

geez, MacySan, that could be so true... but hopefully not >.>

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

Another plot twist:
Seju is actually a transsexual and after Sumin leaves she will go like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=740TB17Dsn0

(^_-)b

joined Feb 4, 2016

Another plot twist:

That will be the most wth plot twist ever lololol.

Or maybe Seju and Sumin should just be a monk and live in the mountain to repent for their sin and be bald together, while Sungji guide them to purity. That would be the ultimate healing story, everyone happy and healed, Team Gaji kill many birds with one stone.

last edited at May 29, 2016 5:52AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Another plot twist:

That will be the most wth plot twist ever lololol.

Or maybe Seju and Sumin should just be a monk and live in the mountain to repent for their sin and be bald together, while Sungji guide them to purity. That would be the ultimate healing story, everyone happy and healed, Team Gaji kill many birds with one stone.

LOL, tbh, I can see Sungji as a miko (I know that's japanese buut XD)

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Have we ever seen Sumin get off so far?
Back in the days when she was still in a relationship with Seju, but after that…?

No idea. wdtfs has never detailed on that, right?

Or maybe Seju and Sumin should just be a monk and live in the mountain to repent for their sin and be bald together, while Sungji guide them to purity. That would be the ultimate healing story, Team Gaji kill many birds with one stone.

Fans would give Team Gaji a nice shave as well. :D

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

@ sia ue
That’s why I’ve been wondering… Sumin doesn’t seem too keen on being touched by others. Even by her girlfriends. Maybe the last time she came was back in the days with Seju AND THAT would also explain why she’s so on edge all the time ;)

Maybe that’s her way of abstaining..?

last edited at Jun 2, 2016 9:33AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Random_Retard
I thought you were asking a perverted off-topic question, but it turns out to be that you were asking something which was linkable to the topic. :D
I have never paid attention to her not wanting to be touched since I thought she just wanted to be dominant one. Maybe your guess is correct.

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

I would never ask a perverted off-topic question! ;)
Or else I would have called myself Random_Pervert ^^

It’s not that I want to see those scenes it’s just that it always made me curious.
I believe that there’s more behind it than just her wanting to be dominant.

last edited at May 29, 2016 7:03AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I'm sorry, you are new here. XD

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

If i can magically get into the manga as a new character i would definitely go inside the manga to love Seju. She is so hot and loveable

If I could get in there, I would go on business. I would sit Seju and Sumin down with me and perform some serious psychotherapy on the both of them. Then I would make Sumin break up with Sungji and get back together with Seju so I can treat Sungji next. God, I'd get so rich off of them. I'd come back a made woman! xD

last edited at May 29, 2016 7:09AM

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

It's so hard being the newbie! Now everyone's gonna bully me! o_O

Just kidding, it was an odd question, I have to admit that.
Never really knew how to phrase it right...
But I just wanted to know someone else's opinion... And you all seem to be pretty invested in this story...

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

If i can magically get into the manga as a new character i would definitely go inside the manga to love Seju. She is so hot and loveable

If I could get in there, I would go on business. I would sit Seju and Sumin down with me and perform some serious psychotherapy on the both of them. Then I would make Sumin break up with Sungji and get back together with Seju so I can treat Sungji next. God, I'd get so rich off of them. I'd come back a made woman! xD

You'd also made some TeamPink fans very happy xD

About the Sumin not getting off thing. I just think she is a top. Also there have been some rare instances that she was bottoming with Seju. One in her dream about Seju telling her that she likes Sungji (around ch 15) and another where Sumin has hurt her finger (the one that Sungji had bandaged) and Seju goes down to her.
Not sure if that was exactly the question, but I was thinking of it too.

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

Yes, that kinda was the question ;)

So it has only ever been Seju. Never someone else...
So there is a meaning behind her behavior...

SoftLikeSteel
Lin%20new
joined Apr 3, 2016

As far as my understanding of Sumin goes, I would say one shouldn't read too much into this. For a long time, Sumin used to only date and have a sex as a way to distract herself from her own dark feelings and to hurt Seju. From what we have learned about these relationships until now, Sumin's feelings for these women didn't seem to go too far beyond physical attraction, so maybe that is the reason, why she preferred not getting too touchy with them. For a top to be displayed as the one, who gives pleasure instead of receiving it is also not untypical. She was seen allowing Nami to touch and top her in the past as well and this fling had even less meaning than any of her other affairs. Sumin topping and being the initiator and aggressor really doesn't seem like a meaningful detail to me.

last edited at May 29, 2016 7:34AM

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

Well… it is just a story so everything’s possible. Little details could be there on purpose or it could just be a coincidence the author never thought about…

But with this I’m not so sure… Someone mentioned before that Sumin was frail. And I think that’s true. She’s frail by nature, too sensitive and emotional. Her being dominant doesn’t seem natural to me. It’s just her way to protect herself. She seems too afraid to let anyone get too close. Too afraid to show her true emotions – aside from the aggression. And way too afraid to let go.
The Nami thing was just a mistake. Sumin was too drunk to even walk back then so of course she would have been the bottom ^^
And Nami is the only other person aside from Seju who really knows her. Maybe that’s why she didn’t need those walls around her.

It’s just an opinion of course but I think there is a meaning behind it.

joined Feb 4, 2016

As far as my understanding of Sumin goes, I would say one shouldn't read too much into this.

I agree not too read too much on that. I think most of the time it's just her being more comfortable on top. There is also this kind of people that is just generally feeling uncomfortable of being touched (me included).

joined Feb 4, 2016

Faylicia
Feels like haven't seen you for quite some time :)
Yes agree! Sungji could be a sexy Miko haha.

Sia ue
I would gladly volunteer to join the fans if that happen tbh ;)

joined Dec 9, 2014

Speaking of top/bottoms. I don't understand how in a lesbian relationship one can only be a top. That means she only gets off her partner but she doesn't get off, right? And not talking when someone is "top" but is getting themselves too at the same time (or their partner does).
I can get it when it's two guys, but with girls they can easily be both.

Random_Retard
57632_1204756302834_full
joined May 27, 2016

Well, in real life there is no clear cut line. At least with most people ^^
There is no only top or only bottom. It depends on the situation and the mood as well. In most relationships (or affairs) it’s just that one is the more active part and the other more passive. So it’s not always just a question of dominance. And I know dominant people but they still like to be touched as well. They just don’t wanna wait until you’re in the mood for it – they order you to ^^
And when sleeping with a girl it’s no problem as a bottom to touch the top whenever you feel like it. Unless the top has some issues going on ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.