Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hello! Can anyone please tell me where I can read the RAWs of WTDFS? Someone super kind used to upload RAW chapters on mediafire, but it hasn't been updated since Chapter 42 or something... Please help!

lezhin.com. Change your language/country setting to Korean. Or acquire better googling skills. Would be more inclined to help you find the raws and a typeset translation if it didn't seem like you were just snooping around here for a free way to read it.

Yeah, I'm catching a whiff of that too.

Just gonna put it out there that "go to lezhin" is the only correct answer to that question here.

joined Mar 30, 2016

Hello! Can anyone please tell me where I can read the RAWs of WTDFS? Someone super kind used to upload RAW chapters on mediafire, but it hasn't been updated since Chapter 42 or something... Please help!

lezhin.com. Change your language/country setting to Korean. Or acquire better googling skills. Would be more inclined to help you find the raws and a typeset translation if it didn't seem like you were just snooping around here for a free way to read it.

Yeah, I'm catching a whiff of that too.

Just gonna put it out there that "go to lezhin" is the only correct answer to that question here.

Okay, will go to Lezhin for RAWs. Thanks for your suggestions nonetheless.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I really hope they actually do it. I thoroughly enjoy the idea of Seju hate-fucking the shit out of Nami lol.

If. Just IF they actually do it in the next chapter, who do you think's gonna be the top ?? And who's the bottom ?? lol
This is fun just imagining it

I'm rooting for Seju on top lol. I hope Nami gets punished a bit for being such a pain in the ass hehe

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 11:14PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101
Somehow I think Seju will try to be the top but I think in the end Nami will dominate her, guess Nami plan is to first conquer her body, then her heart, though depending on how much of Seju hate is mixed on it I actually think it's easier for their sex to be a mix of hardcore sex with fighting for dominance over the other, won't be surprised if the bed is broken at the end of their wild night.

Azai
Haha, sorry the wait, had some internet problems, and who knows how much time I lost making my post, but as long as the battle is not lost, I'll always try to support Seju.

dofudofu
I'm starting to wonder if I'm even capable of making a reasonably sized post, cause either make a small post or a really big post, never a medium sized post, well, better to say too much but say everything you want and in a way people will understand, at least in Dynasty most people read big posts, if it was other sites most would completely ignore it, a lot of places don't really have serious discussions like in here.

I don't know, the fact that Nami was a pain in the as for Seju makes me think it's more reason she is the one who should be the top, now she will be some pleasure in Seju ass and all the rest of her body, though I can also see Seju being the top because Nami want Seju to be confortable in the act, I mean, I can see it either going that Seju will be the top because in part her hate don't want to let Nami dominate her, or it'll be the opposite and she's going to be like, "fuck it, it was your idea, so you do everything", either way I just want that Seju is better after they do it, she really needs it after all stress and frustration that she must have because of her situation with Sumin.

But I do get why some people see Seju as doing wrong things and becoming psycho, Seju good and bad point is that she's a pretty ambigous and mysterious character, so we can easily interpret her as a bad person or as someone with a lot of baggage doing questionable choices that are never really bad or wrong, just like Sumin and Nami, you can't say any of them are bad or good, hero or villain, they all did at some point choices that are really questionable or something shitty to do, but I don't think any of them can be said to be outright evil or wrong, not even the cheating and the things Sumin did as revenge, because their relationship is too much complex to just say they're good or bad, the fact that this is basically kdrama, which always have some kind of forced drama or are more dramatic than things really are don't help either, I just think we shouldn't judge Seju for now as she didn't do anything really wrong, but I do agree that the way they seen to be turning her into a psycho they can easily make she do something wrong, I think that if anyone acts it'll be Nami, just like Sungji is the one making Sumin move on with her life, I believe Nami is the one that will make Seju move on with her life in some way, without both Sungji and Nami I think Seju and Sumin would die of old age and still be like they were in the last 10 years.

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 11:37PM

joined Mar 27, 2016

Okay I'm a little lost in the discussion, first of all, except for Sungji who never did anything wrong, both Seju, Sumin and Nami can't be called saints in any way, but you can't call them evil either, morality is a lot of times a trap, because a lot of people think that things can only be right or wrong, but real life doesn't work like that, things are not black and white, what is right or wrong always depends on context, reasons, culture, opnions, but a lot of times things are both good and bad at the same time, so we can't simply say that Seju is wrong and we're done.

Now about Seju, I do agree that she talked with redhead fiance because in part she obviously wanted them to break up, but can we truly say what she did was wrong? Let's be frank, if Seju tried to tell Sumin that her girlfriend had a fiance, would she believe? I believe that she would not, If Seju tried to talk with readhead, would she break up with Sumin or her fiance? Taking in account the talk she had with Sumin she would want to have relationship with both, so she wouldn't break up just because Seju talked with her, Seju could have talked with Nami, true, but could she trust Nami? And would Sumin even believe Nami was serious? She might have suspected she got that information from Seju, which she would probably not believe anyway, also, another reason why we can't say what she did was wrong, if she did nothing, what would have happened? Sumin would have redhead as her girlfriend for who knows how long, until one day she found out that all this time not only she was cheating on her with a guy, but a guy who was her husband, sure redhead was cheating on both, but that won't change the fact that Sumin was the other one, Seju intentions were not completely good, I won't deny that, but we can't also say she said that just to ruin Sumin relationship, can we really say she didn't do that because eventually Sumin would get hut a lot more? Just because her intention was not completely good that doesn't mean what she did can't be seen as a good thing, it was better for Sumin to end that relationship at that time instead of hurting herself a lot more later.

As for Seju sleeping with Nami, sure they're doing to see what is Sumin reaction, but why is that a bad thing? No, seriously? Sumin has a girlfriend now, her relationship with Sungji seens to be stronger with each chapter, the reason Seju and Nami have might be questionable, but if that makes Sumin react, how is that their fault? Like I just said, Sumin as a girlfriend, she's on a relationship, it doesn't matter if Seju and Nami are her friend, she doesn't have any right to feel betrayed, hurt or anything just because they had sex, there's literally nothing to condemn Seju and Nami because they're not doing anything wrong, they're two adults who are not in a relationship with Sumin, they have the right to sleep with each other if they chose to do so, now if that really do affects Sumin, it's not Seju or Nami fault, it only shows that she still has some kind of feeling for Seju, why else would she react bad to the fact that they had sex? If Sumin has any bad reaction it will only prove what some suspect, that she still loves Seju and that maybe she doesn't love Sungji as much as some think, not to mention that after all those years they won't just sit down and talk, Nami idea might be the only thing they can do for Sumin to finally open her eyes that Seju might not be there for her forever and that they need to deal with their problems.

Now to this loyalty thing, like I just said above I don't see any reason to not stay loyal to Seju since she's not doing anything bad, but how can we judge Seju when Sumin also did a lot of shitty things to hurt her? You can't judge one without judging the other, this is a story about fucked up characters who did a lot of choices that are morally questionable, some that are wrong, but they're in the past, as far as we know Seju never did anything to other relationships Sumin had, her relationship with redhead was already wrong from the beginning, part of Seju reasons could have been wrong but what she did is not really wrong, but besides that what else Seju did that was bad? Nothing, same for she sleeping with Nami if that happens, now I what will happens next is another question, but unless Seju do something that outright try to cause problems to Sumin and Sungji relationship, no one here can say that she's doing anything bad, if anything, Nami might be the one doing something bad depending on how she tells Sumin that she slept with Seju, because she will possibly tell her in the worst way possible to get some kind of reaction, but in the end, even if her reasons are wrong, Seju didn't do anything wrong, so until she really do something, no one will convince me that Seju did something wrong.

But I do agree that Team Gaji seens to be making Seju look somewhat psycho, but even so, Seju never did anything wrong, if anything I think that can be a sign that Seju is getting desperate or stressed because she knows she might lose Sumin this time, but besides the issue of the redhead which we can argue how bad or good it was, she never did anything actively malicious against Sumin and her relationships, just because her intentions are not completely good that doesn't make her actions bad or wrong, just questionable at best, so until she really do something that is definitely to hurt Sumin we can't call her evil yet, buut of course we don't know what will happen later, she really didn't do anything we can really discuss about besides the redhead and now maybe sleep with Nami, but I do agree that she might try something more direct, then I do agree that it will be wrong.

As for Seju having sex with Nami, sorry, but at the moment that is the best for her, her psycho face makes obvious she's not well, if she's really becoming evil or just stressed is another thing, but if she have some hardcore hate sex with Nami I believe she might not look psycho anymore, I mean, when was last time that she had sex with Sumin? She must be pretty frustrated, Nami might really love Seju since she's interested in her for many years, so who knows, not the best way to start one of course, but this might be the start of their relationship, Seju hate didn't came out of nowhere, I think they will show why later, but that just shows that they know each other probably for some years, and even though she supposedly hates Nami she still has some contact with her, so I think that if she calm down after sleeping with her things will start to change.

I'm on Team Pink, always, because I can relate with Seju, but I do believe that Team Blue has it charm, and who knows, when everything is solved Team Blue and Team Blonde might mix up and give birth to Team Green, if someone gets what I mean.

And again, another unnecessarily long post, sorry... (T^T)

All of this is true. Everyone should give this a read. :P

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
Forgot to reply about the Bro Code, I think the only rule that really is agreed by most people who believe in it in some way is that current significant other, mother/father, sisters/brothers and exes of relationship that ended not long ago are completely off limit, from what I know when the person don't have any more feelings for the exes it's okay to pursue them, or that either way with any of them you should at least get "permission" to try pursue them, though fortunately most people are smart enough to know this is silly and it's all okay as long as everybody is old enough to know what they're doing and they're not hiding it, cause at least from what I know most people tend to have more problem with the fact that the couple was doing it in secret instead of having problems with the relationship itself, besides that I don't think people really care about the rest of the supposed rules in The Bro Code except maybe some related to wingman/woman, especially the famous bros before hoes that is really stupid and a good way to ruin your relationship.

Seeya
Thanks, what can I say? If it is to defend our precious Seju, if necessary I'm going to write a book and a thesis about how she is not bad as some think, but if she do turns evil so be it, lets kill Sungji and lock Sumin in a place where she can never run away from Seju... Guess that's not something good to say while trying to argue that Seju is not so bad right? Ooops.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 12:12AM

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I've been gone all day so I wasn't exactly sure where to start in on the discussion lol

I don't think it's a bad thing if Seju sleeps with Nami to see how Sumin will react. Sumin does have her own girlfriend so it would be interesting to see how she reacts, if she still has feelings for Seju then I would think she would be upset. However if she's over Seju then it shouldn't really bother Sumin that they slept together. I could see how it might irritate her that both her ex and her friend slept together but it's not like it would be her place to say anything.

I can see how Team Gaji would be trying to make Seju seem psycho, I think she's going to try and really do anything to attempt to keep Sumin. I don't see her as a bad character though, she just seems troubled right now. But I do agree that we shouldn't judge Seju for doing something wrong.

After this new chapter I was confused during the flashback because I didn't know if Nami was showing longing for Seju or if she had concerns for Sumins relationship with Seju.

By the way I totally think Nami would be on top lol

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Thiaguinho-sama
I don't think a few long ass posts is any better or worse than what I do, which is many littler ones lol.

For the bro code, I was just bringing it up as one of those things people seem to care about or employ in these situations, even if it's stupid. Also I think Sumin must just trust Nami in general, or else she wouldn't let Nami snoop around in her personal life so much. She checked with Sungji what Nami's saying about her, but it's clear Nami's completely shameless and will hit on Seju, Sungji, whomever she feels like. And I like that about her lol. My policy is that if I haven't made a girl feel pretty at least once, I've had an unproductive day.

I definitely think if they sleep together, Nami will be on top. I was saying that I'm going to root for Seju on top anyway, because it would make me happy lol.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I really hope they actually do it. I thoroughly enjoy the idea of Seju hate-fucking the shit out of Nami lol.

If. Just IF they actually do it in the next chapter, who do you think's gonna be the top ?? And who's the bottom ?? lol
This is fun just imagining it

I'm rooting for Seju on top lol. I hope Nami gets punished a bit for being such a pain in the ass hehe

I'm kinda looking forward to that. Coz cmon. Seju's usually the bottom one when she do it with Sumin. I wanna see an aggressive Seju in bed too. Lol

joined Mar 27, 2016

I don't know how long this story will be, but I get the feeling that this event will lead to the end game. This is the event that will seriously shake the status quo of the story as it has been this far.

Maybe sleeping with Nami will in one way or another lead Seju to find her fire.

Seju is a little disturbed, but not evil. Look at what her life has been like (growing up specifically) and you can see that she is someone that has had to endure a lot of emotional abuse. As a coping mechanism she seems to be somewhat passive, and will find any way to internally justify a situation to not be as bad as it seems. Her speech "Maybe it was decided this way for us from the start" is a clear example of this. She has not only been through a tremendous amount of torture from others but is also a victim of inflicting it on herself through not being able to let go or take the steps necessary to resolve her situations. She may be 'President' but you can see how meaningless that is in the face of her family politics, and that even as a grown woman she is basically trapped as a pawn. People shouldn't be too quick to judge her, especially given that Shumin has been quite cruel to her as well. No one in this story is perfect, and even so, Seju is far from the stories villain. She is in fact the most tragic character of the bunch.

As much as Seju doesn't get screen time in comparison to the others, this feels very much like her story. The person whom you would consider to be the central character, and the central conflict in the story is defined entirely by the girl with Pink hair.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 1:21AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Yes we know about Seju's family circumstances. We all know what Seju's been through. But don't be blinded about it and start pitying her. Sumin really was cruel to Seju when Sumin's parents died which led to Seju's cheating. And yes, Sumin was hurt because of that too. But in Seju's case in the latest chapter, I don't think it's reasonable to intentionally hurt someone you love just to make them come back to you after every heart break. If they're happy, let them be happy. Not destroy it. It's just pathetic when somebody do that even if it's fictional. Being in a tragic situation and a tragic character doesn't justify the actions you've made. Or something like that. Can't find the right word. Lol

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 1:39AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
I know why you mentioned the bro code, just wanted to finish it I guess, I do agree that Sumin kind of trust Nami, but rather than trust her I would say that she trusts Sungji will never cheat on her with Nami, so I'm not sure if she would trust Nami in certain things, like what I said before about redhead.

KitKat101
Sorry but I'm a little lost, the only time she really did something to ruin Sumin relationship was when she was with the redhead, and you can't even say that what she did was bad because her relationship would explode on her face eventually, besides that time she never did anything else against any of her other relationships, now if I understand correctly you're saying that Seju sleeping with Nami will hurt Sumin enough to end her relationship so she comes back to Seju? Can you explain how will that happen? Because Sungji is her girlfriend, not Seju or Nami, if she get hurts in any way it only shows that her relationship with Sungji was never really serious because she still loves Seju, with what they might do, they can't break Sumin and Sungji relationship unless it was already broken from the beginning, not to mention that they're not doing it especifically to hurt her, but to get some kind of reaction, the same way you say we're blinded to what Seju does, we could say you're blinded by Sumin and Sungji fluffiness, because except that time with the redhead Seju never made any action to hurt Sumin or her relationships.

Why they decided to have sex is questionable at best, because they want to see what Sumin will do, but they can't hurt her unless she still loves Seju, which will show that her relationship with Sungji is not that strong, if anything happens with their relationship it won't be Seju or Nami fault at all, whatever happens with Sumin and Sungji relationship will be Sumin fault because she still loves Seju too much to care more the fact that she slept with Nami instead of care about her own girlfriend.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 1:54AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

Lol. I'm sorry Thiaguinho-sama I only meant about the redhead situation assuming Seju's actually the one who ratted her out. Lol
And I am not blinded with Sumin×Sungji fluffiness. In fact, I'm ok with whoever Sumin might end up with.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:00AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101
Oh, okay then, I do get what you mean, but can we really say Sumin would be happy? Sure they would have a relationship for who know how long, but she would find one way or another that her girlfriend had a fiance or even husband if their relationship lasted long enough, she would get a lot more hurt later, I think I said before, but I won't deny that part of the reason Seju told the redhead fiance was to end their relationship, but you remember what the redhead said right? She wanted both, you really think in the long run Sumin would be happy with her? I do believe in part the reason Seju did that was so Sumin would not get more hurt later, but think like this, if Sumin already got that much hurt when Seju cheated on her, how much hurt she would get if after months or even years she found that the person who she loved, the person who she finally found after Seju, was actually cheating on her their entire relationship with a man? A man that was her husband? Which means that Sumin was the secondary relationship? Yeah Seju intentions were not completely good, but you can't say she did that simply to hurt Sumin and was wrong, her method was definitely wrong, even if the other ways were sure to not work she should have tried them, that I won't deny, but knowing their relationship, can we really think the other ways would have worked at all?

And good to know you're not blinded by Sumin and Sungji fluffiness, those who are that tend to see anything that Seju do as evil, because both Seju and Sumin are complex, so all they do is not just simply to hurt each other, there's always something more, yeah what Seju did definitely was in part to get Sumin back, but if you was in her place, and your only choice to prevent her from staying in a relationship that later would really hurt her a lot, what would you do? Let her suffer a little by talking with the redhead fiance now or let Sumin find months or maybe even years later and get completely crushed by that betrayal? Cause I really don't see the redhead leaving her fiance to stay with Sumin, what they talked made that obvious, their relationship was already doomed, only thing Seju did was blow it up before Sumin could be completely destroyed by it, I don't think Seju had much choice, either she would let Sumin have a small suffering at that time or a massive suffering later.

Also, yeah Seju is tragic, but so is Sumin, they're both pathetic, they're not that much different, their main difference is that one is passive and the other is active, we can't judge their actions as simply being good or bad, as long as they stay like this, they will always end up hurting each other in some way, either on purpose or by accident, but that doesn't mean what they did was just to hurt each other.

As for Seju and Nami sex, the way Seju is passive, I think she is the eternal bottom.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:27AM

joined Sep 15, 2015

I thought about Sumin finding out about readhead's secret sooner or later. But Seju have to take a step back and just let Sumin be happy for a while with the redhead. Because Seju knew that Sumin always comes back to her every time Sumin gets hurt. She just have to wait patiently. You get what I mean ?? Seju might have done that to Sumin and redhead's relationship to end the games but I don't think you have to go in between them just to make that happen. At the least let Sumin be the one to find out about it. And like Nami said, she could've made a better approach on ratting out the redhead. Lol

on one note, I'm more on Sumin's happiness so it doesn't matter to me who she end up with whether it's with Sungji or Seju as long as she's happy and the end story is well set. Oh and I enjoy every scene and development in the series

joined Sep 15, 2015

Also, yeah Seju is tragic, but so is Sumin, they're both pathetic, they're not that much different, their main difference is that one is passive and the other is active, we can't judge their actions as simply being good or bad, as long as they stay like this, they will always end up hurting each other in some way, either on purpose or by accident, but that doesn't mean what they did was just to hurt each other.

Sooo. Are you giving up on Seju×Sumin ship ?? :3
Because as the story goes, they'll end up hurting each other more just like as you said if they stayed like that.
I don't know what Seju×Sumin ship is called anymore. Pardon my ignorance until today

As for Seju and Nami sex, the way Seju is passive, I think she is the eternal bottom.

Nooooo~~
Don't you wanna see an aggressive and fierce Seju on bed ?? Cmon just this once. I want it to happen. Like out of nowhere Seju flipped and became the top because IT'S Nami she's fuxking. Lol

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:37AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Nooooo~~
Don't you wanna see an aggressive and fierce Seju on bed ?? Cmon just this once. I want it to happen. Like out of nowhere Seju flipped and became the top because IT'S Nami she's fuxking. Lol

At the very least she's gotta sit on Nami's face. Too explicit? Whoops. What I get for reading this stuff when I'm thirsty and there's been a drought...

joined Sep 15, 2015

Nooooo~~

At the very least she's gotta sit on Nami's face. Too explicit? Whoops. What I get for reading this stuff when I'm thirsty and there's been a drought...

It might happen when the time calls and Seju just have to make Nami shut up for a moment. Lol. The best way to make somebody shut their mouth and it works with everyone HAHA!

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 2:49AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101
The problem is, it doesn't matter if Sumin was happy, as soon as she found other that she was the other one with who the redhead was cheating on her husband, how do you think Sumin would look back and feel about all the memories they had together? All that happiness would turn into bitterness, I really get what you mean, but think like this, the longer she stayed with the redhead the happier she would be right? The problem in that is that the later she found out about her fiance or husband, the more hurt she would get, I think that for anyone in the same situation, how much they would get hurt would be proportional to how much happiness and investiment they had in that relationship, you get what I mean? I'm not saying that how Seju did was not wrong, there's not much arguing that, I just can't see it as just a way to hurt Sumin and have her back, especially because she knows Sumin would come back sooner or later, I see that as a way to save her of something worse, unfortunately the way she did was pretty bad, but if you was in Sumin place, can you imagine how much it would hurt to find after months or years later what the redhead did? Things like that easily destroy the value of any happy moments they had, so I don't see any reward for Sumin staying in a relationship where all that happiness would lose it's value later.

Seju x Sumin is Team Rose Pink, because it's like a rose finally blooming after enduring a really harsh winter, gosh I'm so poetic~~, I chose the name since we were not getting anywhere with it, I do think they still have a small chanche, but that would be pretty much in the end of the serie after they finally dealt with all their problems, if they didn't had Sungji and Nami in their lifes they would never change, it was guaranteed that they would never be together again because of how things were for them, but now that Sungji and Nami are finally making them move on, depending on how things go I think it could happen, but I find difficult since Sumin would have to break up with Sungji, that's why I think threesome ending, Team Black, is easier.

Haha, I suspect that Seju is The Eternal Bottom, but of course taking in account how her relationship with Nami is, I wouldn't be surprised if Nami, the one who hits on any woman, even her friend girlfriend Sungji, if she really is in love with Seju, I can actually see her being all submissive, I really can't say how things will go because Seju is not all submissive when Nami is around, that's why I think that either she'll just stop hating Nami or that her hate will turn into possessive dominant love and put Nami on a leash like a bitch in heat who need lots of love and training.

dofudofu and KitKat101
Haha, the story is pretty ero, I don't think there's any problem with being explicit, rather than sitting on Nami face, I actually think Seju will give her a rough kiss while merciless using her magic fingers on her, so I don't think Nami will even have time to try talk, of course that is if Seju stops being The Eternal Bottom, if it was not for her hate and rough relationship with Nami I wouldn't even think it was possible, but I guess with a relationship like that everything they'll do will be more unpredictable and rough, if you get what I mean.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 3:00AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Sumin is in the fault for Seju's behavior over the years as well. Every time she goes back to Seju, she's enabling Seju's shitty mindset. The place I'm not 100% on the same page with Thiaguinho-sama (though we mostly agree on recent topics) is that Sumin having a somewhat negative reaction to Seju sleeping with Nami, means that her relationship with Sungji was never really serious. It's already established that their relationship is serious. I don't think the events that occur next, even if they break up, actually changes that. Sumin just hasn't actually faced her past with Seju in a healthy, head-on way.

I know why you mentioned the bro code, just wanted to finish it I guess, I do agree that Sumin kind of trust Nami, but rather than trust her I would say that she trusts Sungji will never cheat on her with Nami, so I'm not sure if she would trust Nami in certain things, like what I said before about redhead.

Yeah I agree that she trusts Sungji; I'm sure she pried for more details to see if Nami spilled anything too deep about about her and Seju's relationship.

Also thinking about how terrible it would be to have a romantic rival like Sungji. She's pretty, no affairs, in love with Sumin almost to a fault, just overpowered innocence. For someone like Seju who's probably waiting for some dirt on her, it's probably incredibly frustrating. I suspect if Seju really takes the nutty route, she'll try to push Sungji to betray Sumin in some way. I doubt in a cheating/physical way, but probably at least try to get her to lie to Sumin.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 3:25AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I never said Seju had already turned evil. I knew I couldn't judge her as the thing she did was not bad enough to be judged yet. I still called her saint in my previous post (if "saint" sounded naive or unfitted in this context, I'm sorry). I said she was being putted into a process of turning into evil/psycho character.

I started the Morality and Loyalty thing for the case when Seju turned evil. I shouldn't have started it though since wdtfs was only a fiction.

Some TeamPink fans were committed to support Seju to the very end even if she turned evil/psycho. That's cool. But if she did, would we have to NOT mind her actions at all just because there was a reason leaded to her being psycho, or because she would still be liked regardless her whatever doing? (TeamPink fans would, I know ^ )

Sleeping with Nami to see Sumin's reaction, does this even make sense? This actions did lower Seju and Nami's images in my mind, just my mind, I know.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

dofudofu
Yeah, saying that their relationship was not serious is not right, rather than it was not serious, I would say that it is but Sumin is not really completely invested on it, because all she does is just ignore her problems with Seju, if she didn't do that I don't think she would be able to have her relationship with Sungji because she can't think properly while Seju is on her mind, I don't know what to expect if she reacts bad, need to wait and see.

And I agree if Seju ever became psycho, I don't think there's much she can do, it's sure Sungji won't cheat on Sumin, so I find it easier that she will make Sumin do something bad, like sleep with Seju again and Sungji finding it later, it's why I think she need to sleep with Nami right now, she must be extremely frustrated, sleeping with Nami would do wonders for her mind.

sia ue
Hey, don't worry, talk about how many will stay on Seju side if she becomes psycho is a good topic, I think that either way people would still like her, everyone loves pink haired psychos, I think it all depends on what she does, Seju is just too much passive, the only person who really affects her is Nami, so if anything I think the only things she might try to do is all indirect and just questionable, like sleeping with Nami right now, rather than psycho, I think it's easier for Seju to become unstable and start to break down, maybe even fall on her knees and beg for Sumin to chose her.

As for sleeping with Nami, it actually does make sense, because it's pretty much the only way to get a reaction from Sumin, Seju would never sleep with someone else, I think what they're trying to do is see if Sumin still has feelings for Seju, it's a good way actually, not bad, wrong or evil, but their reasons are definitely questionable, why does this lower than in your mind? Not like any of them can really get lower, except Sungji.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 3:17AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Not like any of them can really get lower, except Sungji.

I don't know this. Because I like Seju more, I have a high expectation about her( higher than Sungji), that's why I could lower it.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

KitKat101 and anyone else who didn't see it before, those are the teams we have:

Team Blonde = It started because of those who wanted Sumin to end up with Sungji, the story made more than clear that Sumin will be really happy with Sungji, those who are on Sungji side also want her to end up with Sumin, so I think we should put them in the same team

Team Pink = It's pretty much sure Seju won't end up with Sumin, so all we can do is want her happiness being single

Team Black = I think this should be threesome ending because we don't have enough chapters to see Seju and Sungji falling in love with each other, they already love Sumin, so I think Black fits because Sumin is the one getting both, also, Black is the mix of all colors, so it kind of fits because of that too

Team Blue = Is Seju x Nami, don't really need explanation

Team Rose Pink = It would be Seju x Sumin, because it's like a rose finally blooming after enduring a really harsh winter, but we know it's very unlikely

Team Green = Both Team Blonde and Blue happened, they'll end up as a big happy super gay family who together have adult fun every night

Team Rainbow = Don't care about any of them or care about all of them equally, either way as long as they're super gay and happy you're happy.

last edited at Mar 31, 2016 3:26AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

And I agree if Seju ever became psycho, I don't think there's much she can do, it's sure Sungji won't cheat on Sumin, so I find it easier that she will make Sumin do something bad, like sleep with Seju again and Sungji finding it later, it's why I think she need to sleep with Nami right now, she must be extremely frustrated, sleeping with Nami would do wonders for her mind.

Ah yeah going through Sumin is probably easier. I doubt that Sungji or Sumin will cheat though. I think the most you can get out of either at this point is lying about something big. I can't recall Sumin really lying to Sungji yet, so much as withheld an enormous amount of information and been thankful that Sungji doesn't pry much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.