Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I don't know about lunch, but I've just finished my tea and no chapter yet...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Can someone tell what does that gray status next to Fluttering Feelings say? Is it late for today? Or hiatus? What?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

nooooooooo, special

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

not even a special chapter. what is going on with Ssamba????

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Ssamba got a cold. FUCK!

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

hahahahahahaha

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

i died

joined Jan 17, 2016

Fuck this shit !!!! I waited a whole damn week !!!!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hopefully she's not going on a hiatus.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

My life is on hiatus

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I knew it... I freaking knew it!!!!!! Ssamba you're the queen of suspense, angst, and drama, even IRL!!! I wish you so much to get better and hope that your cold is healed as soon as possible!!! And your fffans can definitely wait... another week... just another 10-20 pages on dynasty, right, girls?

joined Sep 20, 2015

Seems like ssamba has a cold.. T.T

joined Nov 19, 2011

TT_________________TT
Sob..tsk

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

takachi posted:

I knew it... I freaking knew it!!!!!! Ssamba you're the queen of suspense, angst, and drama, even IRL!!! I wish you so much to get better and hope that your cold is healed as soon as possible!!! And your fffans can definitely wait... another week... just another 10-20 pages on dynasty, right, girls?

Yes, we can fill this board with our *crying* *sobbing* *weeping*

joined Jan 17, 2016

Seriously !!! Do we really have to wait another week can?! Cant that damn letter shown any time the last week !! I'm serioulsy gonna give up on this manhwa ..ssamba damn every week i give you my heart and all i get is your shit !!!

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Last week Ssamba did say she felt scratchy in her throat, but it went away. Ha! Then it came back apparently.
I wished her good health on new year but it jinxed.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

At least she's not going on a hiatus. Hopefully her cold isn't that bad and she'll make it up to us by giving a great chapter next week.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I have a feeling she tried to do it 'til the last minute but couldn't. Thus the late notice.

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

I seriously waited the whole week just for this!!!! I feel like crying and falling into misery untill I'll die choking on my own tears

Small
joined Feb 14, 2016

I didn't even expect anything to happen in this chapter. I even lowered my expectations because I know FF is f*cking slow...but then it's like literally nothing happened because there's no new chapter today. cries

Ssamba, I hope you get well soon.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

chocofudge posted:

I didn't even expect anything to happen in this chapter. I even lowered my expectations because I know FF is f*cking slow...but then it's like literally nothing happened because there's no new chapter today. cries

Ssamba, I hope you get well soon.

Welcome chocofudge! You came out of lurking thanks to the hiatus hahahaha

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/69

I wait Halmoni translation...

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

xphrnzrjh posted:

I seriously waited the whole week just for this!!!! I feel like crying and falling into misery untill I'll die choking on my own tears

I'm with you

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

mikasamikasa77 posted:

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/69

I wait Halmoni translation...

She got a cold, and asked for reader's understanding.

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Some people need to chill, it's not like ssamba got sick on purpose. (There's better ways to tease the readers lol). Hope she gets better soon!

On the bright side, looks like I can actually have a productive Sunday :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.