Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

@purrur, welcome to the discussion! I'd love to hear new voices here. What's your take on the latest chapters?

I see a lot of people want them to kiss. But honestly at this point I don't even care when the kiss will happen. I just want to see them acknowledge each other's feelings and be awkwardly cute with each other. The kiss can come later. But I want both of them to know confidently their feelings are mutual. I'd love to see the awkwardness between them, that'd be full of fluffs.

AAAAHHHHHHH The wait each week is killing me. I have a pile of work to do but I can't take FF off my mind. This obsession/addiction is astounding.

Edit: I NEED MORE HAPPY BLUSHING FROM BOTH OF THEM. Damn it

last edited at Feb 16, 2016 3:49PM

joined Jun 30, 2015

^ haha

You know, I obviously also want the kiss, don't get me wrong, but I love all the frustration, the slow burn, I want to see more the flirting, the blushing, the sneaky gazes... I'm all here for this~

If the number of chapters wasn't already established, I wouldn't mind a bit more of Frustrating Feelings, our dear Nya-chan was indeed right, I think I have a bit of a masochist side in me lol

But again, I still want to see them enjoying a bit of their relationship, so the kiss is necessary ASAP.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

lol do not get me wrong, i do want to see the kiss. i'm just trying to tame down my expectations haha. sure thing we're all masochists lol. if anyone remembers, I made a prediction back in chapter 60, that we'd have 5-6 more chapters 'til confession or 'til they realize it's mutual. my time is totally running out, i only have 2 more chapters to see if my guessing skill is a no-go or not.

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

xphrnzrjh

Y'all should hear this cover of "More than Words"- https://youtu.be/7EfWYy7KRcU

It's the only version I've been listening to the past couple of days lol.

I've been picturing an FF MV using this cover in the background, starting with No-rae singing then flashbacks of their moments together, all those glances and awesome physical contacts between them, then ending with No-rae singing again then Seol-a reached out her hands. Then it ends there lol.
But too bad I don't have time 'cuz my real life is a bitch right now, or else I'll do the video myself lol
Maybe some great video editors here could do us a favor ;)

Thanks for the link. Like many people here, I also tried to listen to it.
Instead of picturing No-rae singing this song, I was picturing her singing this song to Seola (I translated from a non-English song which is not all perfect accurate but enough to get the point) that goes something like this:
Before knowing, before understanding, everything was already too late.
Before knowing, the hearts were already rotten, enough tells already fell down.
We met every time, saw each other every day, without saying a word or asking about anything
Not telling each other how we truly felt in our hearts
A love hidden inside the heart
Not telling anyone that we were in love
How long will we continue to wait
I'm still waiting for you to tell me about your heart that you love me only
Then let me tell you about my heart, that I love you only....

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

listing down everyone in the FF world who has an inkling about Seolrae:
1. Jiwhan
2. Norae's Brother
3. Enah
4. Seola's only friend
5. Sungpyo

joined Feb 16, 2016

@ieeheh, I've been very overwhelmed by the last chapters - especially chapter 63 made me scream and cry internally.

But I'm kinda fed up with everyone (especially in tumblr) raging about "y u no kiss, I'm so mad" - as far as I'm concerned it was a nice thing that the kiss didn't happen yet (maybe I'm a bit of a masochist too). I don't mean I'd be disappointed if it had happened, but I just think the chase is better than the catch (also Frustrating Feelings ftw!)

And when it comes to chapter 64 maybe I'm a little mad about No-rae being such a clueless dork. That hand holding tho <3

This everyweek waiting is just killing me - it just grows worse and worse after every chapter. Well, only four days to go now... This is torture.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

listing down everyone in the FF world who has an inkling about Seolrae:
1. Jiwhan
2. Norae's Brother
3. Enah
4. Seola's only friend
5. Sungpyo

1. Ji-hwan - Yes
  2. No-rae's brother - Erm.... only if we really stretch it.
  3. Enah - Hell yes
  4. Min-jeong - Honestly I don't think so. If you say Min-jeong has an inkling, then both Hee-jin an Hye-kyung do too, even better idea. Min-jeong never met No-rae whereas Hee-jin an Hye-kyung both told Seol-a they thought Seol-a was quite 'special' to No-rae. She had never taken an interest to anyone like Seol-a that quickly before.
  5. Sungpyo - Same like No-rae's brother.... only if we really stretch it
Happy%20happy%20sad
joined Feb 10, 2016

@ieeheh, I've been very overwhelmed by the last chapters - especially chapter 63 made me scream and cry internally.

But I'm kinda fed up with everyone (especially in tumblr) raging about "y u no kiss, I'm so mad" - as far as I'm concerned it was a nice thing that the kiss didn't happen yet (maybe I'm a bit of a masochist too). I don't mean I'd be disappointed if it had happened, but I just think the chase is better than the catch (also Frustrating Feelings ftw!)

And when it comes to chapter 64 maybe I'm a little mad about No-rae being such a clueless dork. That hand holding tho <3

This everyweek waiting is just killing me - it just grows worse and worse after every chapter. Well, only four days to go now... This is torture.

My mantra after getting addicted to this (beautifully torturous) manhwa: Good things come to those who wait. lol

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

aaaakrn posted FF fan art on her blog based on lesbian kiss on Pocky's package. I thought it was frigging awesome that Japan promoted gayness so well and so cute lol.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

oh, so you can mix any characters that you want. nvm about the promoting gayness lol

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

thatotherhobby just shared a video they made from No-rae's POV:
http://thatotherhobby.tumblr.com/post/139608958916/for-so-long-ive-wanted-to-make-a-vid-of-these

I thought the song went so well with it.

Flying High by Jem

You can’t know, oh no, you can’t know
How much I think about you, no

It’s making my head spin
Looking at you, and you are looking at me
And we both know what we want
So close to giving in

Feel so nice, oh yeah you feel so nice
Wish I could spend the night
But I can’t pay the price
Oh no, no

But I’m flying so high
High off the ground
When you’re around
And I can feel you’re high
Rocking me inside, it’s too much to hide

[...]

TGIF, there's less than 48 hours left. I'm fcking nervous and anxious.

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

So, I'm rereading FF right now and I really like the fact that there aren't any references to the girls sexuality or to the society's views on the subject.

As was said in ch.22, it seems No-rae just doesn't have prejudice and discrimination in "her" world, while Seol-a just plainly doesn't care what others think of her as long as she has No-rae.

I think it's really beautiful how they are so in love with each other that they only think about each others reactions and no one elses at this point.

joined Jan 17, 2016

O.k so as much as i love the stroy its getting a little boring ..ssamba has put a handful of things and back stories that needs to dealt with b3 ff ends ! Like if the girls acknowledge each other feelings what happens next ! Like norea and seola family reactions !? The story of yu jin and her letter will ever reach seola ?! Will they face every one and admit they are a couple in fornt of every one ?! I mean i think if the story keeps this slow 100 chapters will be not enough.

joined Oct 31, 2013

O.k so as much as i love the stroy its getting a little boring ..ssamba has put a handful of things and back stories that needs to dealt with b3 ff ends ! Like if the girls acknowledge each other feelings what happens next ! Like norea and seola family reactions !? The story of yu jin and her letter will ever reach seola ?! Will they face every one and admit they are a couple in fornt of every one ?! I mean i think if the story keeps this slow 100 chapters will be not enough.

Honestly, with the amount of tension in the last 2 chapters, I don't think you have much to worry about. It all got to explode soon enough, she can't just drag all this tension for so long unless she'll take a break or do another 3 flashback chapters or something...

Steampicture
joined Feb 19, 2016

Honestly, with the amount of tension in the last 2 chapters, I don't think you have much to worry about. It all got to explode soon enough, she can't just drag all this tension for so long unless she'll take a break or do another 3 flashback chapters or something...

I'm kinda expecting Seol-a to just shut down here and not tell anyone what's up and just draaaaaaaag it out for like another five chapters just because I don't actually want to get my hopes up for that explosion of feelings and struggles and then be dissapointed.

I'm guessing after they're becoming a thing we'll get them dealing with their personal struggles in terms of the relationship, history, homophobia(With the way it's set up so far I think this'll be way more major once they're dating), etc etc but from what we've seen there's plenty of that good angsty stuff to keep us here for a while longer.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

you'll never know. I dont really trust this story to move any quicker. remember we had an "almost confession" ages ago, and it's back to square one now.
Plus the tension scenes always gets cut, and it never picks up when it was left off from the last episode. so, really, im not holding my breath.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yeah, I have really high hopes for next 2 chapters (especially ch 65). I'm holding my breath.
But I don't mind them being crushed. I'm already a die-hard fan haha.
No matter what you do to me, I'll be with you 'til the end of time, Ssamba-nim.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 3:34PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Imgur

Hehe, Ssamba, I expect a tiny little present from you tomorrow <3 Gau-Gau! Or at least in a week :D

Zz
joined Jan 10, 2016

Another release day eve, another comic (but I think I'm all comicked out now, really). It's a not-comic comic this time (at least not intentionally)... though I couldn't help but add a small joke ending at the end of the post.

I think I went a little too cheesy for this one, but I hope it's still palatable, enjoy :) See you guys on the other side...

Edit: Tumblr resolution is crap, so use the original resolution links at the bottom!

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 4:08PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

cipp posted:

Another release day eve, another comic (but I think I'm all comicked out now, really). It's a not-comic comic this time (at least not intentionally)... though I couldn't help but add a small joke ending at the end of the post.

I think I went a little too cheesy for this one, but I hope it's still palatable, enjoy :) See you guys on the other side...

You should break down the image before posting on tumblr cipp

Even tho I can't read the words yet, awesome coloring

So I read it... hahahahhaha more *thump* *thump*
killing me

I loved your alternate joke
Awesome work as always

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 4:15PM

joined Oct 31, 2013

I'm kinda expecting Seol-a to just shut down here and not tell anyone what's up and just draaaaaaaag it out for like another five chapters just because I don't actually want to get my hopes up for that explosion of feelings and struggles and then be dissapointed.

I'm guessing after they're becoming a thing we'll get them dealing with their personal struggles in terms of the relationship, history, homophobia(With the way it's set up so far I think this'll be way more major once they're dating), etc etc but from what we've seen there's plenty of that good angsty stuff to keep us here for a while longer.

I dunno... I think that even if Seol-A will shut down it'll be so out of character that No-Rae will notice and that would be the catalyst for them to get together.
But personally, I'm kinda expecting something to happen at least in the next 4 chapters... either way, I'm most definitely staying to watch the end of this.❤

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Yeah I think it'd kinda be out of character for Seol-a to shut herself out. But... I do want to see No-rae initiate, out of her own free will, and not her outburst. She's been too chicken, it's starting to get to me.

joined Mar 28, 2014

I think I'm satisfied if in the chapter tomorrow... Norae goes out and hugs Seola from the back... and they stand like this for a while... and Seola then holds her hands over Norae's as if hugging her ownself... and without words.. they already know what exactly's going on... and they keep standing like this hugging each other tighter... but being afraid to do anything further... being just too excited and being scared someone else will see or hear them... Seola will put a bit of her body weight to let Norae embrace her more and hold her, while leaning back her head to Seola's neck and ear, burning bright red... and then Norae whispers, 'I love you', to which Seols replies in whisper, 'Uhm, I love you too'. And then they walk inside Norae's room, smiling at each other happily, still being afraid to cross the physical border. And they'd spend the whole night. just sitting next to each other on Norae's bed, hugging each other, and eventually falling asleep. In the morning they'll wake up in a hug. And Seola's bed is completely untouched - that's a hint for Norae's family that they slept together. And some long black hairs on Norae's pillow.

joined Mar 28, 2014

LOL, and tomorrow's chapter is a Chinese NY special, I guarantee that hahahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.