Forum › Posts by Senjou Yomi

Senjou Yomi
Happy%20happy%20sad
joined Feb 10, 2016

My opinion

Isn't this whole story based off of Sumin after she get's cheated on by Seju for being depressed after the death of her parents? I don't think Sumin would learn her lesson if Sungji cheats on her. In fact, it'd probably turn Sungji into Sumin 2.0. She would then become as 'void of emotions'/love averse as Sumin, hook up with Sumin and other women and be haunted by the sight of Sumin and Seju together. She'd hold this over Sumin's head. Where's the healing in that scenario? The only way this healing thing works best is if Sungji dumps Sumin, accepts what had happenned, moves on and dates Dawoon her possible high school crush(?)

All in all, I'm glad they finally decided to give us more about Sungji's past through Dawoon. I knew she wasn't a one dimensional character from maybe chapter 7 on.

No lie, she did come off like a total Betty Sue (perfect character) at the beginning but it kind of changed for me especially when they mentioned in one of the earlier chapters that there was a possible rumor about Sungji being into women or other 'weird shit' from back in high school see chapter 7 .

Also, when Sungji cried(?)/ got really anxious when Sumin was making moves on her in the early on without them being in a full blown relationship (she wanted to make sure that they both loved each other to some degree).

Heck even when they first slept together, Sungji was kinda panicking and wanting to see Sumin's face during sex just to feel safe showed that there was a lot more to her than her looks and her normally boring dialogue.

From the looks of it, her relationship of being pretty direct with Sumin (like telling Sumin she likes her, etc) came from learning her lesson with being indecisive with Dawoon when she was confessed to...)

Anyway, just wanted to express my opinion and I can't wait for the next chapter

Senjou Yomi
Happy%20happy%20sad
joined Feb 10, 2016

This was an decent chapter: I squealed quite a bit at the end of chapter (of course) but I was wanting some more action...Like one more frame of them holding hands or something lol:) Any how, I'm happy with the pacing.

Random:

The last pages of this recent chapter honestly reminded me of this song by Tegan and Sara called "And Darling". I hope Ssamba comes across the song one day and writes a chapters Norae sings( the romantic parts of )the song to Seola lol

Also, after re-reading the manhwa chapters when Seola's realization of her feelings for Norae (and then her attempts at actually trying to let her know how she feels),For me, the song that may describe her feelings ought to be this song by Canadian singer Rosette called "Crushed" which is a song basically about unrequited love/crush https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj-3hbEtMs .

Senjou Yomi
Happy%20happy%20sad
joined Feb 10, 2016

@ieeheh, I've been very overwhelmed by the last chapters - especially chapter 63 made me scream and cry internally.

But I'm kinda fed up with everyone (especially in tumblr) raging about "y u no kiss, I'm so mad" - as far as I'm concerned it was a nice thing that the kiss didn't happen yet (maybe I'm a bit of a masochist too). I don't mean I'd be disappointed if it had happened, but I just think the chase is better than the catch (also Frustrating Feelings ftw!)

And when it comes to chapter 64 maybe I'm a little mad about No-rae being such a clueless dork. That hand holding tho <3

This everyweek waiting is just killing me - it just grows worse and worse after every chapter. Well, only four days to go now... This is torture.

My mantra after getting addicted to this (beautifully torturous) manhwa: Good things come to those who wait. lol

Senjou Yomi
Happy%20happy%20sad
joined Feb 10, 2016

After weeks of seeing Sungji bluebeaned(equiv to blue balled) by Sumin, I am happy to say Sungji's finally getting it in with no interruptions(home run!). I have to say it was a somewhat satisfying chapter,(and it's just the beginning:).

On a random note, I really adore the scenes where Sumin and Sungji are hardcore making out in Sumin's office ( chpt 23 and the chpt in Jeju). I prefer the sensual nature of Sumin and Sungji's relationship atm and how in essence, all of the previous chapters of them getting a feel of each other have basically led to them getting it in

Maybe it's because I'm so impressed with FF's style and character development that nearly everything pales in comparison atm lol but I would honestly like to know more about Sungji and her motivations as I want to believe that there is more to her than her looks and that Sumin's her first love:

I've always had an inkling that opposed to what many may think about her (coming off as a 1D character), I think that there is so much more to her personality and perhaps to why she comes off that way as boring or w.e. . Yes she had flashbacks about how her peers hated on her as a kid (or w.e), and then having both men and women confessing and then being rejected by her on countless occasions. But I don't think those flashbacks have done a great job in revealing her motivations in forming relationships with others (specifically Sumin).

Sungji seems to be a kind hearted, observant introvert to me but and has problems(initially) relating to others because people perhaps project their insecurities onto her (because of her pretty appearance) which makes it hard for her to get really close to others (her own friends don't seem to know much about her!).

Also, unlike the majority of women who Sumin banged, Sungji kind of doesn't give many hoots about how others would react to her being in a relationship with Sumin (which is pretty badass given the view of homosexuality in Korea). Ultimately, I just want to get more of an understanding for how she feels and thinks, and how past events have played a roll in her actions and her upfront/ honest nature.

tldr:satisfying chapter and I can't wait for the Sungji arc!!