Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Why can't there be a chapter of Seju's familly and how they force her to meet a marriage partner? Or give a little more information/insight about her feelings towards her familly/life or Sumin/Sungji. Since this is her arc it would make more sense to get these things from her pov.

Completely agree with this. With only 40 chapters left, I'm still hoping that we would get a few chapters that would give us more insight about Seju's true feeling, and to see the story from her POV but.

There are 40 more chapters to go, so I think there is plenty of time for their relationship to grow. They are already dating anyway

I'm kind of worried whether 40 chapters will be enough for the story to develop or not...let's just hope that they already got the whole story figured out

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

who cares about Seju? >.> she can marry a million men for all I care >.>
sorry (not sorry), Seju ^-^*
Unrelated but I need to know, is this traced over 3d models...? there seems to be something like that with some of the poses, they look 3d-ish if that makes sense... the backgrounds are also definitely 3d so!

last edited at Feb 4, 2016 9:54AM

joined May 20, 2013

I'm totally agree with you MacySan .Although maybe the sex between Sungji n Sumon be the most important part but still I want they to improve the speed maybe 2 chapters/ week or longer chapter? Bcuz it's getting boring now

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Concerning the last chapter, the last image seems an empty bed, so the question is whether in the next chapter, in the absence of Sunji, if Sumin will go to Seju...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Concerning the last chapter, the last image seems an empty bed, so the question is whether in the next chapter, in the absence of Sunji, if Sumin will go to Seju...

^ Was kind of wondering the same thing...

Anyway, found some clips from the wdfs audio drama,
Clip 1
Clip 2

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

I think, Sumin's going to where Sungji is. Coz that plush toy she's playing with was supposed to be her another present for Sungji in the early chapters. So yea. That's what I'm thinking.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I think, Sumin's going to where Sungji is. Coz that plush toy she's playing with was supposed to be her another present for Sungji in the early chapters. So yea. That's what I'm thinking.

If Sumin do this , the authors would break the uncertainty Sumin / Seju , Sumin / Sunji , and what looked like another chapter that refers to the next developments, actually maybe hiding something crucial , we'll find out soon ...maybe :/

last edited at Feb 6, 2016 7:41AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Sumin could go and fuck herself up more and more. She's getting more pathetic each chapter. Really :P :P :P but she's the main character so author-san will probably fix this annoying character.

Anyway, Nam is really funny in this chapter. That's all I care about. It's kinda refreshing. Lol

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

If Sumin do this , the authors would break the uncertainty Sumin / Seju , Sumin / Sunji , and what looked like another chapter that refers to the next developments, actually maybe hiding something crucial , we'll find out soon ...maybe :/

Yeah I agree about breaking the uncertainty.I think Seju's part is what makes the story more interesting. If it was just Sungi and Sumin the story would be average imo.
Also not sure if that last scene with the bed was Sumin's bed.

There are two options for next chapter I think. Either we get to see Sungji's mom/parents and Sumin missing her, or something will happen between Sumin and Seju now that Sungji is gone. And I don't mean Sumin will sleep with her, just that maybe they will get to talk more than they usually do, which is not much anyway.

If Sumin really ends up with Sungji, which is very likely, I just hope that the authors make her face her past first. It is not possible to be in a healthy relationship or make it work with Sungji long term if she doesn't properly heal first. And we can alrfeady see she's having issues with Sungji because of it.
Now not sure how Seju's character will end up. She is still showing that she's not even willing to let go of Sumin, even if she still seem to respect her relationship with Sungji

last edited at Feb 6, 2016 8:56AM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

We all learned something from chapter 40 today.
1) Sumin is an idiot, an omega dummy at its best.
2) don't anger your wife because she may give you the cold shoulder and no love.
3) learn to God damn move on!!!!
4) this chapter was rather light and funny
5)Sumin will finally realize that she is lonely without her.
6) learn to appreciate what is close to you or you may loose it
7) kisses were hot, getting closer to a more intimate relationship BUT still...
8) Sumin is a big idiot...

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 3:01AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

No, no, no and no ^-^** who wants Sungji to get heartbroken?! I'd feel so bad for her ;_;... Sumin was just hooking up with Seju while she was single and she was obviously cold with her because she doesn't see her the same way as before... Maybe she still had some feelings for her at some point but it doesn't seem like it's the case now... it just seems that she is very haunted by what happened to her... I mean... forgiving Seju wouldn't be a bad thing but OBVIOUSLY Sungji is much better, much sweeter and much more suitable for Sumin! >.< Also... I'm not sure who Sungji is in the audio drama... I think I spotted Sumin though... but I think Sungji is there one with the monotone voice but I'd imagine her voice would sound more girly... -.-

last edited at Feb 7, 2016 8:10AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Sungji:

Source: fb

joined Mar 8, 2014

ahahahah so funny! I actually saw that too on fb recently :D has it gone viral or something?! XD

joined Sep 25, 2015

Sungji is mad... I hope this works out for the best...

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm sooo right. Sumin went to see Sungji~~
Lalalala.
Lol
She may be really inlove with Sungji.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^You were right! From how she went to look for Sungji in the middle of the night and from the way she blushed, Sumin is really falling for Sungji

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Sumin is falling hard haha.
February is so gay. This month just keeps getting better.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Gay February. Lol. The uncertainty finally broke and we see some progress.
Btw, is that a love hotel at the end of the chapter ?? :3

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^It's just a regular inn. They ended this chapter with a shot of an inn, so does it mean that Sumin is finally going all the way with Sungji?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This scene Sumin going after Sungji reminded me of Seol-A going after No-Rae. Do Gaji read FF too? haha
But their motivations feel different though. I gotta say Sumin seems a little codependent in her relationships

Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

Gay February is my favourite thing and this adds to the femslash February stuff flooding (a most welcome flood) on tumblr. Perfect.

Honestly I live for those blushes.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I wonder how Team Gaji will tell the story 40 more chapters. Sumin and Sungji seems inseparable now. Maybe we will see some drama with Seju coming back into the picture later on. But I honestly dont want to see Seju turning evil trying to separate Sumin and Sungji. If it's a healing story, Seju should, in some peaceful ways, realize she needs to move on.

joined Jun 18, 2015

Poor Seju, team pink is dead.

I wonder how Team Gaji will tell the story 40 more chapters. Sumin and Sungji seems inseparable now. Maybe we will see some drama with Seju coming back into the picture later on. But I honestly dont want to see Seju turning evil trying to separate Sumin and Sungji. If it's a healing story, Seju should, in some peaceful ways, realize she needs to move on.

I can think of death of Seju's father, Sumin helping out Seju dealing with her family, Sungji getting jealous over Seju, and Sumin's history, Nami keep hitting on Seju and Sungji coming out to her family and colleagues.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Sumin still couldnt say "i love you" though. Even if she could freely say it to Seju in her youth.
looking forward on how things will unfold. It's great how unpredictable this series is. :)

joined Mar 8, 2014

OMG!!!! Suuuumiiiiiin!!!!!!! She's great ♥_♥
Haha, Seju :P Sumin loves Sungji now~ :P (or really likes her, whatever >.>)
I feel like something is going to happen in the next chapter!! But Sumin has to say "I love you first"~~~~ geez~ but she said it was obvious... does she mean she loves her then?! what?! >.<
Maybe the author is just trolling and Sumin will stay there alone... I was thinking Sungji was going to tell her to come to her house... but anyway >.>
They're so cute togetherrrrrrrrrr. Sumin seems slightly possessive too... which is omg... super attractive ♥_♥
Also... Sungji's shoes are big on her...

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 5:27AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.