Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Seol-a looks like she said something really depressing as she left though. It looks like she's tearing up as she says it.

Was Enah put into the story to help them get past road blocks like this? It looks like Seol-a took a beating emotionally and to her confidence and, at least for the moment, might've given up?

Drunk No-rae on the couch was super cute.

EDIT: Oh, and now we know that there was definitely at least one deeper purpose in Enah looking so much like Seol-a. Hahah!

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 10:18AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

nooooo my baby is crying :'(

so real...so much feelings! one of many reasons why I love ff.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This is the first time I've seen Seol-A so broken

joined Sep 20, 2015

That look was sooo heartbreaking :'( :'(!!

Yeah. She really misunderstood the whole scene w/ no rae and her ex. And i think enah and seol-a were talking about meeting w/ the ex being a coincidence or not. She totally has lost her confidence. T.T if only seol-a was the one who heard no rae utter those words while being half asleep.. Damn.. how would enah deliver it to seol-a? Hmm

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

OR maybe Enah mentioned that No-rae told her she likes someone and now Seol-a thinks she was talking about her ex that's why she broke down and cried :/ I HATE MISUNDERSTANDINGS GHAAA!!

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I need words. ...Ggah! And I already need the next chapter too. sighs

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I have never felt so desperate for a translation. Poor my baby Seol-a * crying

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 10:40AM

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

There's just one thing I'm dissapointed about FF, and that is that we are on chapter 61 and they havent kissed yet, I would be totally ok with that if it wasnt from the fact that ssamba said FF is going to have 100 chapters. Now, I feel that at this pace we wont get to see them dating and having problems and telling friends, something I really want. Its weird, but it makes me feel like the story is short now haha. I personally love the progression, before ssamba talked about the 100 chapters, I felt "This is going to last for a while" and I was so happy. The route from friends-> close friends-> confused feelings/attraction->realizing they like each other-> accepting their feelings-> blushes, shyness->falling for each other day by day-> drama, confession/kiss is something that I really like, because I love it when love happens this way, I feel more connected to it. Plus No-Rae and Seol-A are pretty good characters. But now I feel like there's a clock, and ssamba is running out of time and dragging the story, which worries me because, I was expecting for the girls to explore their relationship (dating). I thought 100 chapters could be enough, but week after week I feel more and more that it wont be enough. So if ssamba said 200 or 150 instead of 100 this wouldnt be an issue to me.

But that's it, I dont feel like anything else makes FF a bad story, and still isnt a bad story. Clichés, tropes are ok (except from the ex boyfriend x2). Car accidents are common in SK, getting drunk is also common, SK's people love to drink, its part of their culture. And Nya-chan mentioned Seol-A accident drama, yeah thats cliché, but the part of Seol-A getting bullied years ago is something part of Seol-A personality, it didnt appear out of nowhere for the sake of drama. From the beginning we knew Seol-A was insecure, we knew there was this girl who broke her trust and we constantly guessed if she was her first crush.

The same can be said about No-Rae'ex, we knew since the start that this ex hurt her, we knew this was important for No-Rae's character, especially because she didnt want to fall in love again. I think the drama about it was important, though again, like everyone I agree that the ex showed up in the worst way.

FF is a great story, its been a while since I liked main characters from a yuri comic this much. I truly like them a lot. But the time issue is worrying me.

Edit: Jesus the chapters is out already I just noticed, and it looks interesting, I need translation omg.

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 10:44AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

And I know now why Ssamba created Ina ahhahaha, and why they have 2 nights on the trip. My mind is looking for some actions on the 2nd night after they resolve their misunderstanding the next day lol

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

There's just one thing I'm dissapointed about FF, and that is that we are on chapter 61 and they havent kissed yet, I would be totally ok with that if it wasnt from the fact that ssamba said FF is going to have 100 chapters. Now, I feel that at this pace we wont get to see them dating and having problems and telling friends, something I really want. Its weird, but it makes me feel like the story is short now haha. I personally love the progression, before ssamba talked about the 100 chapters, I felt "This is going to last for a while" and I was so happy. The route from friends-> close friends-> confused feelings/attraction->realizing they like each other-> accepting their feelings-> blushes, shyness->falling for each other day by day-> drama, confession/kiss is something that I really like, because I love it when love happens this way, I feel more connected to it. Plus No-Rae and Seol-A are pretty good characters. But now I feel like there's a clock, and ssamba is running out of time and dragging the story, which worries me because, I was expecting for the girls to explore their relationship (dating). I thought 100 chapters could be enough, but week after week I feel more and more that it wont be enough. So if ssamba said 200 or 150 instead of 100 this wouldnt be an issue to me.

Why are you sitting in my head? I have similar thoughts about it :P

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seola crying: But what if it wasn't a coincidence? (refering to The Ex meeting Norae)

So yeah... Her confidence is wavering because she's worried that it wasn't just by chance that Norae bumped into her ex

joined Jan 17, 2016

Damn what the hell was that ?! Another week of nothing ...and why is norae is drunk ?! Shouldn't that be seola ?! Did the ex ask her out again ?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

madlax232:

The route from friends-> close friends-> confused feelings/attraction->realizing they like each other-> accepting their feelings-> blushes, shyness->falling for each other day by day-> drama, confession/kiss is something that I really like, because I love it when love happens this way, I feel more connected to it. Plus No-Rae and Seol-A are pretty good characters. But now I feel like there's a clock, and ssamba is running out of time and dragging the story, which worries me because, I was expecting for the girls to explore their relationship (dating). I thought 100 chapters could be enough, but week after week I feel more and more that it wont be enough. So if ssamba said 200 or 150 instead of 100 this wouldnt be an issue to me.

Most the time life doesn't go the way we want. I think you set your expectations a lil too far from what Ssamba's intention. I've already figured this story is a lot more about "coming there" than "being there" a while ago lol. But like I've mentioned in my old post, guessing from past progression of the story, there are quite enough chapters left for all the actions that I (yes me personally) need from these two characters.

joined Apr 3, 2012

Did Ssamba even definitely say FF would only be 100 chapters? I thought she was just touting how cool it was to be half-way to 100, having never imagined she'd be able to draw a story for this long so successfully.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Did Ssamba even definitely say FF would only be 100 chapters? I thought she was just touting how cool it was to be half-way to 100, having never imagined she'd be able to draw a story for this long so successfully.

in Q&A she mentioned it will be something around 100 (but maybe she will change her mind :P I don't think so xD)

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 11:25AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

in Q&A she mentioned it will be something around 100 (but maybe she will change her mind :P I don't think so xD)

I'm hoping she will changer her mind if we can get two solid chapters of them actually being together, I think I can live with that. Maybe them hanging with No-Raes family. That would be awesome. I don't need them to hav sex or anything just legit them being a couple.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Maybe it will be like a trilogy...but then the last book gets too long and we get another?

joined Apr 3, 2012

We've gotten more scenes of them being like a couple through the special art Ssamba has drawn for the series. I saw those before I even started reading the series.

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

This is one heart-wrenching chapter...
So... Seola left Norae alone, saying that she's heading off to go snow-boarding and that Norae can hang out with her friend (not verbatim). Basically, Norae feels abandoned by Seola because of a misunderstanding.
And then we get this scene where drunk Norae calls out for Seola not to leave her... AAAAAAAAAAAGH.

My heart. Ugh.

joined Sep 20, 2015

This is one heart-wrenching chapter...

So... Seola left Norae alone, saying that she's heading off to go snow-boarding and that Norae can hang out with her friend (not verbatim). Basically, Norae feels abandoned by Seola because of a misunderstanding.

Yup. That is basically the gist of this chapter.. Misunderstanding - a scary word capable of destroying something. . hmmmm. .

**please don't forget that no rae was hurt also. T.T

I think for the next chapter, no rae will make it obvious to seol-a that she wants to be with her rather than being w/ her ex. Who knows she might use the teach me how to snowboard tactic (hahaha, forgive me for wishing too much) which is opposite to what she said before the trip. No rae will have the first move i think to clear out the misunderstanding.

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 12:24PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

It's .... Just..... Killing... Me...ugh!

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

wtf I had so much fun reading this chapter drama llama and salty tears mmm - http://pastebin.com/Pa9uLgaq

idk I'm a sucker for Ssamba's inner monologues like dayum hit me right in the feels
seol-a was crying because she didn't get enough guac in her burrito rly sad I know

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

wtf I had so much fun reading this chapter drama llama and salty tears mmm - http://pastebin.com/Pa9uLgaq

idk I'm a sucker for Ssamba's inner monologues like dayum hit me right in the feels
seol-a was crying because she didn't get enough guac in her burrito rly sad I know

I havent read but I'd just wanna be the first to thank you for translating so fast.

joined Jan 18, 2016

Thanks for the translation, Halmoni. T_T

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 12:51PM

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

I havent read but I'd just wanna be the first to thank you for translating so fast.

my secret to fast translations is staying up until the chapter is released soooo yeah gonna go sleep now ugghHHh

To reply you must either login or sign up.