Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Jun 12, 2015
  • The trailing thoughts at the end of some chapters makes you think that the characters grew. But next arc, they don't act or say anything to show it.

Agree. This is my biggest complain about FF. Starting from chapter 40.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Its updated weekly for over a year already, so people tend to feel its real time passed in the story too. Everytime I reread multiple chapters at once, I found the pace quite reasonable. Plus its the whole point of Ssamba's intention. She drew it just like how she wanted it. We could take it or leave it. (Ask Ayn Rand and she would agree)

Its not like I dont have my frustration following it weekly. I do. But its not the angry kind of frustration. I'm just frustrated that the author is human, has a life and cant draw all 100 chapters at once.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I feel like singing a Taylor Swift song now... Imagine Norae singing:
"WE are never ever ever ever gonna date each other! weeee are never ever ever EVER EVER" :) lol.
please ignore me.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Comico minor update

As previously mentioned, Chapter 38, 39, 40, 41 have been unlocked since 2016-01-11.

So now, Chapters 1 to 41 are all unlocked on Comico Korea.

Check them out here:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85

For now, we do not yet know when the next batch of chapters will be unlocked.

Unlock schedule so far:
2015-11-01 or 2015-11-02 - Chapter 1 to 33
2015-12-07 - Chapter 34, 35, 36, 37
2015-01-11 - Chapter 38, 39, 40, 41

2015-12-07 is 5 weeks after 2015-11-02, and 2016-01-11 is 5 weeks after 2015-12-07. So it would appear that they are going to consistently unlock 4 chapters every 5 weeks.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 12:48AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Comico minor update

As previously mentioned, Chapter 38, 39, 40, 41 have been unlocked since 2016-01-11.

So now, Chapters 1 to 41 are all unlocked on Comico Korea.

Check them out here:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85

For now, we do not yet know when the next batch of chapters will be unlocked.

Unlock schedule so far:
2015-11-01 or 2015-11-02 - Chapter 1 to 33
2015-12-07 - Chapter 34, 35, 36, 37
2015-01-11 - Chapter 38, 39, 40, 41

2015-12-07 is 5 weeks after 2015-11-02, and 2016-01-11 is 5 weeks after 2015-12-07. So it would appear that they are going to consistently unlock 4 chapters every 5 weeks.

what would this fandom do without you, anonymous?
[sending you some virtual love]

maybe i should go back and heart all unlocked chapters hahaha (-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

joined Nov 18, 2015

if you ask me (yes no one did ^^) i've been following the manga "Skip Beat" for ten years now and there's still no confession between the two main characters ahah so for me FF has a quite "real" and nice pace to me :)

sorry i'm new here and just wanted to say that without anyone caring much :p !

Can't wait to have the next chapter out :)

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 2:25AM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

eriri

if you ask me (yes no one did ^^) i've been following the manga "Skip Beat" for ten years now and there's still no confession between the two main characters ahah so for me FF has a quite "real" and nice pace to me :)

Welcome to the discussion :)

I read Skip Beat after the anime release, but the updates took too long I dropped it after 200 chapters or something. I told myself I would resume around chapter 250th, but it's not even there yet as of now lol.

All the webtoon authors who release updates weekly are really something. In the Yuri world theres only Ssamba if I'm not mistaken. (Next is Ratana for biweekly updates)

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 3:18AM

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Man 10 years is crazy long. Well I am thankful then for FF. It could be worse for us! (No offense) We complain about weekly updates for a year. Thank you Ssamba for progress you have given thus far!!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Man 10 years is crazy long. Well I am thankful then for FF. It could be worse for us! (No offense) We complain about weekly updates for a year. Thank you Ssamba for progress you have given thus far!!

Not to mention other mangas or animes that stop abruptly or are too short

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

@eriri

Welcome!

I haven't done anything since I opened Skip Beat chapter...208 in a tab a month or so ago. We'll see. I seriously need to close some of these tabs. :/

Anyway, you are seriously dedicated. o7

@anonymous: Thank you for posting the Comico update. Looking forward to re-"reading". I really like the scroll view (as compared to paging) actually.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 9:08AM

joined Nov 18, 2015

Thanks @ieeheh and @ffins07 for the "welcome" ^^

I don't know if it's dedication or if it just became an habit after all this time but yeah still waiting for the great grand moment for the two main characters of that story ahah.
But actually the author took some time off at some point so yeah it's taking a tad long now... i just want it to be over with actually, it's getting way too long for that kind of story. Even though i love the manga if it continue like that i'll still be reading it at 40 ahah !

so yeah Ssamba (in my opinion) is "spoiling" us with her/his weekly updates and i'm really thankful for that :) i won't complain about the pace whatsoever ^^ !
I'll just be so sad when the story will be finish :(

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yes, you feel like a hole in the chest.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fan art of Seol-a from Chapter 60 by Geedsai:

今天夠冷嗎?想起雪寶都在戶外站一周了。

Source:
http://tw.weibo.com/geedsai/3934579314046154
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6b408e21gw1f09taf3o2oj20m80m8myr.jpg

Rough translation (possibly incorrect) of the artist's comment:

Is today cold enough? I just realized our precious Seol-a has been standing outside for a week now.

Check out other recent fan art in the "Fluttering Feelings ART" thread:
http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/155580

last edited at Jan 24, 2016 1:25AM

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'M SO EXCITED

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'M SO EXCITED

ME TOOOOOOO

joined Jan 31, 2015

pulpolar:

I'M SO EXCITED

AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013
Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

aaaand another week went by without nothing
motivate me to not give up for another week please....

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So whoever guessed the drunk part was correct, only it was the wrong person haha. Ah I can't wait to read the traslation for this ><

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Omg... I need to know what was said. Ahhh. Sorry lol.

joined Sep 20, 2015

^^, i can't stop grinning for the last scenes.. No-rae was calling out seol-a's name saying not to go. Too bad it was enah. Heheh

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

^^, i can't stop grinning for the last scenes.. No-rae was calling out seol-a's name saying not to go. Too bad it was enah. Heheh

We can only fantasize about what would have happened if it was Seol-A there. :3

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

nooooo my baby is crying :'(

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seola is actually tearing up in front of Enah, who hears Norae call out Seola's name drunk. I think Enah's gonna be the first person to figure out their relationship

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I wonder what Seol-A says to Enah when she cried...

To reply you must either login or sign up.