Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I see, yes, I think she is busy at the moment. I'll just wait patiently :D

Or read on those popular ad-filled manga sites who stole people's work lol. They just released up to chapter 37. You already bought the chapters for the support anyways :D

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I see, yes, I think she is busy at the moment. I'll just wait patiently :D

Or read on those popular ad-filled manga sites who stole people's work lol. They just released up to chapter 37. You already bought the chapters for the support anyways :D

Unfortunately those sites are blocked in my country because they have what is considered to be hentai mangas xD

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thiaguinho-sama Yeah it sucks haha. It's okay, I'll just wait for when the translation is out, thanks though :D

I don't think it's halmoni's, but if it's hers, I do wonder how did they get it.

Download
joined Dec 24, 2014

wooohh.. i already found this.. it has like 37 chapters..hmmm

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch38 is on Lezhin.
Wow the chapter is looking amazing, we have both Sumin x Sungji & Sumin x Seju in it..too bad I can't uderstand a thing ><

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, no going around begging people to send them bootleg chapters on the sly. You can take that somewhere else.

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

WDFS ch38 is on Lezhin.
Wow the chapter is looking amazing, we have both Sumin x Sungji & Sumin x Seju in it..too bad I can't uderstand a thing ><

wow...sumin looks worried about something that says seju

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yeah, no going around begging people to send them bootleg chapters on the sly. You can take that somewhere else.

How exactly is it "sly" when said chapters are on almost all readers and the people asking for them can't access said readers? We were pretty explicit about it and we don't have halmoni chapters, don't see what is the problem in helping someone having something that everyone can have now.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How exactly is it "sly" when said chapters are on almost all readers and the people asking for them can't access said readers? We were pretty explicit about it and we don't have halmoni chapters, don't see what is the problem in helping someone having something that everyone can have now.

Oh, you mean those "those popular ad-filled manga sites who stole people's work", as ieeheh put it? Yeah, no.

You wanna set up trade deals, don't do it here.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Fair enough, you don't want the deals here so we won't do it here, but don't come acting as if we're doing something wrong, we didn't do anything on the sly or anything like that cause I never offered halmoni translation, you don't like those ad-filled sites? Okay, but don't insult us because of that.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

wow...sumin looks worried about something that says seju

Yeah it looks like she is. It makes me wonder what Seju was doing at hospital also I'm happy to see them together though even in those 'hospital' kind of circumstances XD Are you Sumin x Seju or Sumin x Sungji shipper? 38chs I'm still lost and can't decide.. I think I'll never will lol!

joined Jun 18, 2015

I hope Seju is not having any kind of cancer or incurable disease, that would be too much. Sumin looks worried, but not too worried, that should be a good thing.
Another thought, it may be Seju's father that is sick.

last edited at Jan 20, 2016 11:36AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Sexy scene interrupted due to back pain hahaha, also it's so nice to see Seju and Sumin together after a while :)...According to google translate, Seju's father collapsed and is currently hospitalised, so we should worry not about anyone having cancer or any incurable disease for now, hopefully.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Seju looked a lil down (for whoever, seemingly her dad, got into the hospital), but also a lil happy to see Sumin. I'm no fan for any particular character, but I kinda feel pity for Seju.

I dont know why people hate Seju so much for a stupid mistake she made and regretted for 10(?!) years. Team Gaji didnt even portray anything evil she did. She ran into Sungji at Sumin's apartment and she has left them alone since then. She gave Sumin expensive gifts (and jobs?!) and unconditionally waited for her after her every break up. It's like she tried to give Sumin her everything that she could think of. Poor beautiful pink hair lady. This time you might be waiting in vain because no one would be stupid to leave Sungji.

last edited at Jan 20, 2016 1:32PM

joined Jun 18, 2015

Sexy scene interrupted due to back pain hahaha, also it's so nice to see Seju and Sumin together after a while :)...According to google translate, Seju's father collapsed and is currently hospitalised, so we should worry not about anyone having cancer or any incurable disease for now, hopefully.

Well, if Seju's father dies, it will put Seju in a more difficult situation.

I dont know why people hate Seju so much for a stupid mistake she made and regretted for 10(?!) years.

Me neither. People make mistakes. It is not like Seju had fallen in love with the guy or something. I don't understand how Sumin could take Seju's gifts/love for granted.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Well, if Seju's father dies, it will put Seju in a more difficult situation.

That's what I'm afraid of, since if google translate is correct, the father's condition is not so good. Also a few chapters back, during the marriage interview, Nammi spitted out that Seju is into female, so that means that her family might now know that she is gay and might be taking advantage of that to tie her down and force her to get into marriage. So she's pretty much in a tight situation right now and if the father dies, she's screwed (hopefully not though)

I dont know why people hate Seju so much for a stupid mistake she made and regretted for 10(?!) years. Team Gaji didnt even portray anything evil she did. She ran into Sungji at Sumin's apartment and she has left them alone since then. She gave Sumin expensive gifts (and jobs?!) and unconditionally waited for her after her every break up. It's like she tried to give Sumin her everything that she could think of. Poor beautify pink hair lady. This time you might be waiting in vain because no one would be stupid to leave Sungji.

I agree with all of this, even the last part although it breaks my heart.

What I would hate though is if Team Gaji suddenly turns Seju into some kind of psychotic villain.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Martian

What I would hate though is if Team Gaji suddenly turns Seju into some kind of psychotic villain.

Well the author said Seju was her favorite character or that she had a soft spot for Seju or something like that if i remember correctly.

It would suck lots if they follow the demand of the fandumb.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Hot & sexy chapter everyone!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

Loved it! :) wdtfs always delivers.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Idk. I really want Sungji and Sumin to end up together but I also want Seju to have a happy ending but she loves Sumin and... agh, I don't know. It's uncomfortable for us too.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 11:15AM

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

Idk. I really want Sungji and Sumin to end up together but I also want Seju to have a happy ending but she loves Sumin and... agh, I don't know. It's uncomfortable for us too.

I feel exactly the same. I don't mind if Sumin ends up with Sungji or Seju. I think that all the three characters are likeable even if they have made mistakes in the past. They all have baggage that they have to deal with in life. But the healthier option for Sumin is to start fresh with Sungji. I like this manga as everyone is mature and I sympathise with these characters as I fall into a similar age bracket as them. I take my hats off to the writing and drawing.

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

I feel exactly the same. I don't mind if Sumin ends up with Sungji or Seju. I think that all the three characters are likeable even if they have made mistakes in the past. They all have baggage that they have to deal with in life. But the healthier option for Sumin is to start fresh with Sungji. I like this manga as everyone is mature and I sympathise with these characters as I fall into a similar age bracket as them. I take my hats off to the writing and drawing.

Refering to the art, I think it's simple but still pretty good. As an architecture student I can tell the backgroud, the cars are made up with Sketchup so that they don't really draw it and they only have to put on the characters.
Well I'm not saying is THAT way how they do it, but it's how I see it.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Refering to the art, I think it's simple but still pretty good. As an architecture student I can tell the backgroud, the cars are made up with Sketchup so that they don't really draw it and they only have to put on the characters.
Well I'm not saying is THAT way how they do it, but it's how I see it.

Yeah all 3 main characters are very well designed. Pretty pretty ladies. But because the background sometimes are 3D, they dont look well-blended with the art style (imo). After a while I kinda got used to it and found it unique.

And I would prefer the character's expressions to be more animated so I can immerse myself with how they're feeling lol. For example, like that time when Sungji was walking alone after hanging out w her friends and realized she liked Sumin, she should have looked very amazed or more pleased/happy (imho). Or Nam commented (multiple times?!) about Seju's change of expression, but I couldnt tell what the difference; she just looked calm and beautiful as usual lol.

last edited at Jan 21, 2016 3:42PM

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Yeah all 3 main characters are very well designed. Pretty pretty ladies. But because the background sometimes are 3D, they dont look well-blended with the art style (imo). After a while I kinda got used to it and found it unique.

And I would prefer the character's expressions to be more animated so I can immerse myself with how they're feeling lol. For example, like that time when Sungji was walking alone after hanging out w her friends and realized she liked Sumin, she should have looked very amazed or more pleased/happy (imho). Or Nam commented (multiple times?!) about Seju's change of expression, but I couldnt tell what the difference; she just looked calm and beautiful as usual lol.

Totally agree. I'm sure the majority would want them to have more enjoyable and different expressions. You kind of have to read more between the lines and focus on the dialogue rether than trying to guess their feelings based on their expressions.
I can't complain either they are all so beautiful~

No2
joined Jan 18, 2016

Just look at her when she realised she liked Sumin. Isn't over expressive but still so so lovely.

just look at her

To reply you must either login or sign up.