pretty cool Fallout remix by Rameses B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pnwR0djp8Y

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i was lookng for interesting games on steam, and i saw one with a yuri scene in the video! but then i read the description: it was a "trap simulator" !!!

changing topic: has someone played Anolouge: a hate story ? i want to play a short and casual game with a good story before starting Fallout,
i don't want to read half story before understand that is boring, but this game really interest me

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 12:35PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Both Analogue: A Hate Story and Hate Plus are awesome.

I really recommend going through all the routes, subsequent playthroughs go by really quick because you can skip most of the story. For the first playthrough, the story is really good though.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

lucamarte

i was lookng for interesting games on steam, and i saw one with a yuri scene in the video! but then i read the description: it was a "trap simulator" !!!

Okay you got my full attention, link for this trap simulator pleeeeease!

changing topic: has someone played Anolouge: a hate story ? i want to play a short and casual game with a good story before starting Fallout,
i don't want to read half story before understand that is boring, but this game really interest me

And I second what OriginalGengar said, they're definitely worth playing.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 1:12PM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

the trap simulator title is Highschoolgirl romance (the devs gave their all to find an original title),

thanks for the infos, i think now i have no excuses to not play Analouge, tonight i'll finish Legend of heroes sc, and tomorrow i'll come back to sci-fi,
i have to do the second run of Undertale, but i really don't want to kill the enemies, not even to see the other endings

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

for Yuri games on Steam, this curator keeps track of things pretty well.
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
I always point it's listing out.

Even has notes about the yuri-ness in the games.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 5:26PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I just finished Written in the Sky. It was pretty stupid.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Thanks for the name lucamarte, why Written in The Sky is stupid OriginalGengar?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

^ Watch the trailer

also, its free.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 5:25PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

why Written in The Sky is stupid OriginalGengar?

Don't really know how to explain...The story was stupid, the "romance" was stupid, the sex was stupid. Just... everything about it was stupid.
I don't even know if I would recommend it for the stupidness cause it was also pretty boring.

That scene where she said her asshole was soaked in vaginal fluids was pretty romantic though.

last edited at Nov 23, 2015 5:42PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

OriginalGengar

That scene where she said her asshole was soaked in vaginal fluids was pretty romantic though.

That says a lot if that was the best scene xD

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

OriginalGengar

That says a lot if that was the best scene xD

It was close though. "She ran a finger through my non-existant pubic hair" was a close second.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh god I looked at the Steam page for Written In the Sky and that awful voiceover pronouncing "Azure" as "Ah-ZHURE-ay" came on and I just can't possibly take it seriously after that.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] That scene where she said her asshole was soaked in vaginal fluids was pretty romantic though.

It's not love if you can't soak your ass in her vaginal fluids.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Brawlhalla seems to to be one of the better Smash clones. Anybody played Rivals of Aether yet?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

what's Written in the sky ? if you want yuri in steam there's Trails in the sky, lots of yuri couples: estelle X kloe, tita x renne, sherazade x aina X alcohol, and even BL couples: oliver X muller! (use of yuri goggles may be necessary)

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 2:56AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

what's Written in the sky ? if you want yuri in steam there's Trails in the sky, lots of yuri couples: estelle X kloe, tita x renne, sherazade x aina X alcohol, and even BL couples: oliver X muller! (use of yuri goggles may be necessary)

Written in the sky is a free 2 play visual novel on steam. Also is the second game of the Legend of Heroes out? It's been years since I've played trails in the sky

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

yes, Legend of heroes SC is out, for me it takes priority on everythings else, even fallout, i really love this kind of fairy tales you can find only in JRPG,
i'm at the last chapter, and the story seems complete, i think the 3° is only an epilogue, play it if you like the genre, and even if you don't.
Oliver = best bard of all the times

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 4:40AM

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

yes, Legend of heroes SC is out, for me it takes priority on everythings else, even fallout, i really love this kind of fairy tales you can find only in JRPG,
i'm at the last chapter, and the story seems complete, i think the 3° is only an epilogue, play it if you like the genre, and even if you don't.

JRPGs are pretty much my only passion in life outside of Danganronpa or Pokémon xD. I hope it's on PSN Europe; importing is always a hazzle....

last edited at Nov 24, 2015 6:58AM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

JRPGs are pretty much my only passion in life outside of Danganronpa or Pokémon xD. I hope it's on PSN Europe; importing is always a hazzle....

ah... i don't know about consoles, but it's only recently that it's on steam for pc,
the fact that thare are very few jrpg for pc adds to its value, but it's a great game anyway

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Aww maaan, now I got one game less to ignore. :/
Are there actually people that enjoy those games? Like, from a gameplay perspective?

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

:(

This topic has been locked.