Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

MmkrZED
App is not working (at least for me) use laptop to order the coins on Lezhin page it self.

I believe the app has been fixed, it's just that you can't access mature manhwa on it anymore. If you're still having issues, I made a post about using an alternative method to run the android app on your PC (http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/132186780007/hi-im-really-keen-on-purchasing-wdtfs-but-for).

Hello guys, for those who want to read the manga but can't access lezhin and don't want to wait for the translations, since only Directly linking is not allowed, I should be allowed to share the steps to access WDFS for free: Just google>Wdtfsmanhwa imgur and there you have it. (be wary tho, its not up to date and the translations aren't top notch.)

pls gtfo of here with that shit lol

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni! you're damn too awesome! <3!
I love how Sungji is going for Sumin so boldly!
ENG translation scene with Sungji and her brother's GF made me lose it yet again, hilarious XDDD

I believe the app has been fixed, it's just that you can't access mature manhwa on it anymore. If you're still having issues, I made a post about using an alternative method to run the android app on your PC (http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/132186780007/hi-im-really-keen-on-purchasing-wdtfs-but-for).

Thank you for letting us know, I can see that lots of people are being worried since they are running out of coins. So it will be helping them a lot : )) I have 0 probs with it since I'm using your magic button lol! who translates me major info which helps to me buy coins with VISA straight from my PC.

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 5:55PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Al_Dante is going to take a bit of a Dynasty break, sorry for not catching it way earlier.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^ It's said that Team Gaji's planning on around 80 chapters for this manhwa

Just 80 ?! Srsly ?! I don't think that's enough. I want 200pages of WDFS !

Yup, around 80ish chapters. Originally they only planned on doing around 40 something chapters. Yes, 80 chapters is kind of too short for this manhwa ><

LoL Sungji! That condom conversation cracked me up even more. Sungji's so innocent that it makes me not want to see her get hurt, but I have a feeling that she eventually will, somewhere in the future.

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

Quick question...I've already bought some chapters, but to my understanding, we're not doing overlay anymore....how do I get the english translation for the text? Or should I just give up on the easy way and learn Korean?

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Quick question...I've already bought some chapters, but to my understanding, we're not doing overlay anymore....how do I get the english translation for the text? Or should I just give up on the easy way and learn Korean?

Ask halmoni to give you the text translation. But you definitely have to buy the chapters

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

Ask halmoni to give you the text translation. But you definitely have to buy the chapters

Sweet, thanks. I've already gotten in touch with her, so now all I have to do is wait...Lol, I'm really happy I can have the chance to catch up with WTDFS

joined Nov 17, 2015

I think Sumin and Seju still love each other, they are denying it. In my opinion, it's impossible for you to have sex with someone for a long time without any feeling, beside they are ex-gfs. Sumin just still love and hate Seju at the same time. That's the reason why she is still hesitating to do something sexual with Sungji, she feels like shes cheating on Sungji with Seju. May be she really likes Sungji, but the one she loves is Seju.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Sungji's going for that booty.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch30. For some reason I can't stand seing Nanami near Seju..well it could be jealousy speaking but it really annoys me. Overall loved the chapter! The bed scene was hot and hilarious by the end XD I love how Sungji is going for Sumin.

last edited at Nov 18, 2015 10:03AM

joined Aug 18, 2015

I wonder why Seju doesn't seem to like Nam. Somehow the idea of Nam & Seju getting together is not bad at all.

joined Sep 15, 2015

In my opinion, it's impossible for you to have sex with someone for a long time without any feeling...

I had sex with one of my girl friends for more than 3yrs tho. No feelings whatsoever lol
I'm bisexual btw

joined Sep 15, 2015

The bed scene was hot I wish they really did it but damn. Cliffhanger!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

why is sumin holding back now? i mean.... that tini tiny red bikini........
i admire your strength Sumin.

joined Nov 17, 2015

In my opinion, it's impossible for you to have sex with someone for a long time without any feeling...

I had sex with one of my girl friends for more than 3yrs tho. No feelings whatsoever lol
I'm bisexual btw

Then you are rare to see I guess lol

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I wonder why Seju doesn't seem to like Nam.

I have been wondering the same thing.

I wonder if they would've gone all the way if Sungji hadn't groped Sumin's butt xD
Also why is Nami hovering around Seju quite a lot lately?

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Halmoni thanks, as always.
I understand that Nammi like Seju ...(?) Of all is surely the character more "healthy", openly gay despite the rumors related to their public role ...

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Thank you Halmoni for your amazing work! Always mades my day to receive your translations <3!

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Seju: I can't drink very well
Is it for the reason I think it is?
Also, in chapter 27, at the hospital, Seju told Sumin that her family doesn't know about her and Sumin. However, in this chapter, it looks like her family already knew about her dating women. But maybe what they do not know is that that women is Sumin, or maybe they found out about it later after that incident. Anyway, I would like to see more of this story from Seju's pov.

last edited at Nov 20, 2015 4:38AM

joined Nov 20, 2015

Woah.... that ending >_<
That tattooed girl reminds me of Spider Lilies. Also, read from left to right may be appropriate for this one.

EDITED BY MRENGENIOUS: (also kyra)
Apologies for the comment hijack, but forums are a bit limited.

Chapters currently released, check back for more

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, Special Chapter, 16, 17, 18

Instructions from Meru on her Tumblr

How to do the thing:

1) How to spend dirty gaijin money and not get sued

2) How to see dirty gaijin text

Option 1: Add-on method

Step 1) Install browser add-on

-IF USING CHROME INSTALL TAMPERMONKEY
-IF USING FIREFOX, INSTALL GREASEMONKEY

Step 2) Install script to browser add-on

Option 2: Bookmark method

Step 1) Make sure bookmarks bar is visible

(Note: The bookmarks bar is a toolbar right under the address bar.)

If the bookmarks bar of your browser is already shown, then go to Step 2.

If the bookmarks bar of your browser is hidden, then let's show it:

CHROME: Press Ctrl Shift B (Command Shift B on a Mac)

Firefox: Right-click the empty space on the right of the tabs at the top of the window > Bookmarks Toolbar

Internet Explorer: Right-click the empty space in the menu bar at the top of the window > Favorites bar

Now the bookmarks bar is shown!

Step 2) Make a new bookmark

Step 3) Name bookmark something relevant and copy the java code below into the URL/Address field

javascript:(function() { var oss_js = document.createElement('script'); oss_js.type = 'text/javascript'; oss_js.src = 'http://static.oddsquad.org/js/naver.reader.oss.js'; document.body.appendChild(oss_js);})();

Now go to the release that you want to read, for example Chapter 2

YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE PAGE TO FULLY LOAD

Step 4) Click on the bookmark, and see magic happen

joined Nov 20, 2015

Hi guys,

I have a problem to tried translate WDTFS use option 2 (bookmark) as taught by #dianjc. But, I still can't translate from korean to english. I have puchased mostly the chapter. Please someone help me..

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

Lmfao at Nammi at the end. At this point, I'm seriously rooting for her and Seju to get together in the end.

joined Sep 15, 2015

Hi guys,

I have a problem to tried translate WDTFS use option 2 (bookmark) as taught by #dianjc. But, I still can't translate from korean to english. I have puchased mostly the chapter. Please someone help me..

No translations from chapter 21 onwards.
And also don't forget to install tampermonkey if you're using chrome

last edited at Nov 21, 2015 1:49AM

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

I'm seriously rooting for her and Seju to get together in the end.

I really hope this never going to happen, but we'll see : )))

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

that chapter 30 <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.