Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Thank you, Halmoni and Romantic Reader ^^ The special is cute and informative, indeed.

joined Nov 30, 2011

About 100 chapters or so?! Well I'd hope to hell we get to see them dating for some time before she decides to end it! -_-

But with the chapters running an average of 20 pages per-chapter, I'd say that's quite the successful story on here (longest running with decent chapter length).

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

so, do you guys think we will have an ecchi scene in the span of 100 chapters of ff atleast once?

joined Nov 30, 2011

so, do you guys think we will have an ecchi scene in the span of 100 chapters of ff atleast once?

The best we might get is a fade away.

joined Sep 12, 2015

I love this history!! And want to see more!!

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

I'd be okay with a fade away or some hot and heavy making out. :3

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

I hope Ssamba will give us more than that tho xD

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I feel like it would be out of place for ff to suddenly become NSFW. She would probably lose a lot of readers too since it's been pretty pg-13 til now.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I feel like it would be out of place for ff to suddenly become NSFW. She would probably lose a lot of readers too since it's been pretty pg-13 til now.

Agreed. I think a fade out just as things start getting crazy and a fade back in with them having destroyed the area would work just fine. But I'm going to flip a table if they get together at the very end with a kiss and Ssamba ends the story right there with a few scenes showing them afterwards.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

But I'm going to flip a table if they get together at the very end with a kiss and Ssamba ends the story right there with a few scenes showing them afterwards.

I want to believe Ssamba will surprise us pleasantly with an ending worthy and suitable for the fluttering story we've had so far.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

But I'm going to flip a table if they get together at the very end with a kiss and Ssamba ends the story right there with a few scenes showing them afterwards.

I want to believe Ssamba will surprise us pleasantly with an ending worthy and suitable for the fluttering story we've had so far.

I have hope that she won't pull a crappy ending on us, but I can't let myself fully believe so until I see it with my own eyes. Better to keep expectations low so I won't be disappointed. Too many good series ruined by a bad ending. I just hope it won't be like a Sasameki Koto ending where you only got to see them together for 1 chapter....

joined Nov 30, 2011

I have hope that she won't pull a crappy ending on us, but I can't let myself fully believe so until I see it with my own eyes. Better to keep expectations low so I won't be disappointed. Too many good series ruined by a bad ending. I just hope it won't be like a Sasameki Koto ending where you only got to see them together for 1 chapter....

And this is the reason why Fluttering Feelings' ending has me nervous. Spend an entire, long series, watching them go back and forth and when they finally accept each other POOF!! Skip an entire year of dating and see a kiss at the end. So that's why I'm hoping we get to that asap with FF and follow them as a couple for some time afterward.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Oh how I miss Seolrae. Almost a week away. Could time fly faster?

joined Sep 26, 2015

3 more days and i'll see no-rae and seol-a again. I miss them so much.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's about at half of the series. She wrote that she would make around 100 chapters.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Seems like Comico shifted release time to 10pm local for me (GMT +8), would assume it's 10am in the US. I know, because I stalk them every Sunday night here. Feels so good to have Seolrae back!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Chapter short but soooo much fluff <3 and No-Rae finally isn't running away :D

Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

They're so gettin close to each other :3

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

very nice, the moment she offered her a hand ^^ those guys were so out of place there xD

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

So cute...

joined Feb 19, 2015

Seol-a is so cool about everything whereas No-rae's blushing her cheeks numb. Work your seductress magic, Seol-a! Fighting~~

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Omg!! :) that made my weekend. No-Rae my you are so bold!

Port
joined Jan 23, 2015

All right, i cannot tell anymore how many times i've felt like this, but hell i'm gonna say it away this once

THE KISS is coming people,

next week,

maybe....

(sobs)

last edited at Oct 11, 2015 12:36PM

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

My heart is starting to melt. Seola is so cool about everything. Her confidence is top notch lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.