Forum › Introduce Yourself..?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

How does this site not have a dating sister site yet hahah

...haha that'd be soo... messy ,but kinda cool xD

Tc, and to risk my innocent maiden's heart falling into the darkness of some creepy lurker...

sounds like you really want it, BlackKitty ^___^

We got no creepy lurkers here.... wait...ok we may but for the rest it's just nice people... O.o I want to think that

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Instead of a dating site, I'd rather see a shipping site. Like some database of characters or persons (if they give their permission) and people would pair them. Then we could have some statistics about popular pairings and such. Though it would probably be abused some way or other.

last edited at Sep 9, 2015 8:30AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Instead of a dating site, I'd rather see a shipping site. Like some database of characters or persons (if they give their permission) and people would pair them. Then we could have some statistics about popular pairings and such. Though it would probably be abused some way or other.

Now that is a good idea ^^

joined Apr 27, 2014

Already abused , sounds cool!

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

Introductions?
Introductions.
A privileged white heterosexual white male. 27. enjoys manga.
also
imago

also it took like 10 edits while reading the guide to post this image and I didn't even realize there's a "preview post" option until I finally succeeded. I'm an idiot.

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 12:46PM

joined Apr 27, 2014

Introductions?
Introductions.
A privileged white heterosexual white male. 27. enjoys manga.
also
imago

also it took like 10 edits while reading the guide to post this image and I didn't even realize there's a "preview post" options until I finally succeeded. I'm an idiot.

I welcome thee, white male.

I'm amazed at how people keep showing up here, guess this thread it IS useful

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

the double white; I didn't notice... makes it somehow more important. It was not my intention. But I'll let it stay.

last edited at Sep 10, 2015 12:53PM

Korrasami-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-30972763-500-326
joined Aug 22, 2014

Tc, and to risk my innocent maiden's heart falling into the darkness of some creepy lurker...

We got no creepy lurkers here.... wait...ok we may but for the rest it's just nice people... O.o I want to think that

Im sure that's there is go lurkers...like 75% sure

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I'm totally lurking.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Im sure that's there is go lurkers...like 75% sure

I..well lurkers gonna lurk

joined Aug 31, 2015

Srph here. French, male 24yo.
I enjoy games, anime, manga, food and drinking.

Yuri is not what I ship the most, but I find it nice and cosy here.

Also, I guess I'm crawling out of the lurkers' shadow grounds.

joined Oct 15, 2010

Wasn't here in a few days. I'm always amazed in which direction the comments go.
Just imagined all people from this thread in one room could be kinda interesting ^^

joined Apr 27, 2014

Wasn't here in a few days. I'm always amazed in which direction the comments go.
Just imagined all people from this thread in one room could be kinda interesting ^^

It'd be more like...most wouldn't talk to each other.. I would be in a pretty corner wondering stuff

joined Oct 15, 2010

It'd be more like...most wouldn't talk to each other.. I would be in a pretty corner wondering stuff

Don't destroy my imagination xP
From what I have seen so far.... we would have a German corner.....the shipping guys....lurking people and manga discussion group.
If you stay there alone someone might walk up to you and start to flirt :P

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

. we would have a German corner.....the shipping guys....lurking people and manga discussion group.

Awwesome, I'd be in all of them. Except for the manga thing. Who gives a shit about manga?

last edited at Sep 11, 2015 11:35AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

. we would have a German corner.....the shipping guys....lurking people and manga discussion group.

Awwesome, I'd be in all of them. Except for the manga thing. Who gives a shit about manga?

I like being alone in the "go-home" club xD

joined Apr 27, 2014

From what I have seen so far.... we would have a German corner.....the shipping guys....lurking people and manga discussion group.

..Can I join German corner? I'll just keep asking for a cold beer.

joined Apr 27, 2014

Go home club lol

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

hey Kitty, what do they do in the "go-home" club?

now I want a leberkäse with a brezel... ah, you, Katze!

joined Oct 15, 2010

Everyone who ask for a cold beer is welcomed to join us.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

We are modest, just enjoying the beautiful torrential rain outside with something warming.

joined Apr 27, 2014

T_T I'm so happy...and at the same time if anyone is welcomed it's nothing special after all T_T

joined Aug 31, 2015

I'm jumping over the language barrier to join you then.

joined Apr 27, 2014

We are modest, just enjoying the beautiful torrential rain outside with something warming.

That's more like contemplating rain club,sounds cool

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

hmmm... like lying naked on a fluffy carpet next to a fireplace, drinking hot chocolate? or a glass of wine? uhm.. I'm in! May I?

To reply you must either login or sign up.