Forum › Gamma discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Next chapter the last chapter?

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

i've found the pacing in the last few chapters extremely unpleasant.. it just kind of boggles me. There's a lot of backstory not being shown that I almost wish was because a lot of times I kind of go.. uh.. what?

I mean I certainly get what's going on now (after back reading a few times) but still.

In the end though I've found the yuri portion of this series completely irrelevant to keeping my interest, a lot of it seems really last-minute thrown together honestly so I'm kinda "meh" on all of it.. the girls in this series are fairly lack-luster personality wise, and a lot of their appearances are so similar I kept confusing them early on in the series. The super hero aspect of this is intriguing and a very interesting world was created here, but the yuri is the one thing, imo, that is annoying in terms of story telling to this series. And I don't usually reject yuri, especially in a decently-long series that has a legitimate plot outside of school girls.

It'll be interesting to see how it all ends though.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The amount of service suddenly increased, for no reason. Oh well, it's still a nice story.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Too much unnecessary fanservice for me man....BUT DAWWW CAPTAIN BACKSTORY. I mean yeah cliche saved my life, inspired me, kiss of life, yadda yadda, but my heart still swelled seeing Marina all cute and sincere.

There had to be a time crunch or something that caused Ogino to rush the ending and amp up the fanservice. It sorta feels like a "well fuck this, gonna put anything I want in here, nothin you do will stop me mwahaha."

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Oh, wow, a new chapter already? And Marina x Yuri is a thing? Is it Christmas today? The beginning was hilarious, Marina was badass, and the backstory part and the healing part were really moving. Loved it.

11828559_843014909109816_2387147465110623620_n
joined Aug 2, 2015

I liked Hikari to be with Yuki, but the how is missing, therefore making me question why I even bothered in the first place.

And dude, Flame Bane is back! I missed him so much

joined Jan 8, 2014

The service is nice, the yuri is a side, and the action and plot are badass...Miyuki and Hikaris fight was awesome...
I just hope the captain and Yuris battle continues....
But I cant wait to see that battle between mr.cell and "accident-san" (I forgot his name)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Next chapter is last already ? With the sudden rush forward, it does feel like that manga got cancelled and the author had to wrap things up in just a few chapters. Pity, let's hope for a nice final. :/

joined Jun 12, 2015

From what I have read, it didn't get axed, the author just decided to end it here. They probably run out of idea or something

OMG sooo much INFO in just TWO chapters! LOVED IT!
And now i also get why Yuri didn't use her power anymore until now that is! WILL she die jow that she's SMOOCHING Marina to life??? O///O

These couples sooo INTENSE AND LOVELY >~<
BUT DAMN ALL THIS DEATH PART SADDENS ME DEEPLY...

Pic1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Everyone's complaining about all kinds of things and the only thing I don't get is Miyuki's haircut. It's just not her.

Hikari was the one who got the haircut, not Miyuki, just saying.

@Chapters
I got my Captain x Yuri kissu, and I love those still-shots of them! I shall withhold more comment till the final chapter comes out. There seems to be some fore-shadowing with the front narratives. I hope it doesn't end badly in a way I don't want. Crosses-fingers

Amazing ! I can't wait for the final chapter. I almost cried when I thought the captian was going to die but yuri came back and is saving her.

joined Sep 11, 2014

The pace was lightning fast in the last couple of chapters, but it's still interesting enough. I'm hoping for a good end.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

1 more to go, 1 more to go. Jesus the pacing has been so fast, I can't slow down now! The excitement can't stop.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Dang, only one chapter left then I will only have One Punch Man and My Hero Academia, and neither of those have yuri....yet.

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

I'd rather live with this pacing than with any of shounen jump's series. A single battle takes a lot chapters, good grief. Anyway, does anyone know how old is Yuri and the captain?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'd rather live with this pacing than with any of shounen jump's series. A single battle takes a lot chapters, good grief. Anyway, does anyone know how old is Yuri and the captain?

According to their profiles, Yuri is 15...no, 16 by last chapter - and Marina is 20.

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 7:35AM

1w
joined Jun 17, 2015

According to their profiles, Yuri is 15...no, 16 by last chapter - and Marina is 20.

Thanks! Captain, she's still a minor! (but oh well)

Qiu%20tong2
joined Aug 20, 2015

Thanks! Captain, she's still a minor! (but oh well)

She's only a minor in a few places. In Japan, most of Europe and a lot of states she would be legal.

N7
joined May 18, 2014

Am I the only one who don´t mind the fast pacing xD? Oh well, as a writer I tend to do the same, rush things to the end, mostly because I don´t like streching the narrative and using unnecesary filler, like the time skip, if he show us about the training, well, some things in this chapters will be less surprising. Although I wouldn´t mind to see a little more of the pairings development ;)

Img_3902
joined Apr 18, 2013

Does anyone else think Hikari looks a bit like Yuki with her new haircut?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Does anyone else think Hikari looks a bit like Yuki with her new haircut?

I just think she looks awesome. And it would be even better if she curled her hair, mmm...

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Marina x Yuri! Woo!!
The pacing did change out of nowhere, but it's okay.
I agree with Yuricrunch. Shounen fight pacing is terribad. Shounens should have a fight concluded in 1-2 chapters x.x Specially things like One Piece that drag on for 20+ chapters.

last edited at Aug 20, 2015 9:04AM

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Marina and Yuri?

Fuck it. If you can't figure out what's going on anymore, just enjoy the yuri! I need Cellman to hurry up and die now, that asshat. . .regenerating his arm like that, deus ex machina bullshit is what that is.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Now THAT was an excellent chapter. The author does follow his comics pretty damn well.

Go Flame Bane! Destroy Sakaki's smug ass!

To reply you must either login or sign up.