Forum › Posts by Blax

Blax
m k discussion 11 Dec 15:42
joined Jun 12, 2015

Their Xitter account got suspended, rip :c

You can find their new twitter on their pixiv page

joined Jun 12, 2015
107670819_p6

^^This is actually one of the older picture about this pairing so technically the tiny one is actually growing lmao (Though the tall one boob's actually keep growing too...)

joined Jun 12, 2015

By the way, someone here know why the physical release stopped at volume 4 ?

joined Jun 12, 2015

From what I understand, the current scanlators only started after your chapter got removed from Mangadex for some reason, then some tried to machine translate the chapters so they stepped up.

Guess they believed since you didn't want your scan on Mangadex it was fair game to translate

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Quick reminder that these two dry humped within 2 chapter of the manga and they are still super best friend. Elbow eating is nothing for them

joined Jun 12, 2015
83231556_p0

???? @TopKoak I think you got gaslighted, because nothing like that happened. Hell, she is barely in the last volume (and the last we saw her she was thinking she was dreaming because of being surrounded by the Misaka clone)
What I think happened is that you probably talked with an obnoxious KamiKuro (that started to show up more and more because Kuroko and Touma have a team up in a previous volume and gasp, have a normal conversations between them !) a told you their fanfiction as some kind of fact. I have lot of problem with how the author portray Kuroko, but the "I guess I'm not gay now" it's not one them so far

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

You sure the whole mini wasn't written by Chad ? Lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

I like how despite how dead faced Aoyama is, we can still see her subtly blush from time to time. Somehow that her feeling seems more genuine too me

Blax
School Zone discussion 31 Aug 09:50
joined Jun 12, 2015

I think Fuji is the first character I ever saw that overcame the "But she is a girl" by "But I'm a girl too so it's ok". She is truly a legend.

I get that she's in highschool but I don't get why people are assuming she's a first year tbh, I'll wait for the full manga disclosure

She is writing her name in survey for year 1 ? That pretty definitive in my book

Blax
School Zone discussion 13 Jun 08:54
joined Jun 12, 2015

Let's see how long her "I'm ok as super best friend forever" will last once she see Kei in that maid uniform...

joined Jun 12, 2015

They're just sooo cute~

Kuchinashi Hijino and Yanagi Koko,i'll remember it

Kuchinashi Hijino is the owner of the restaurant. Kuchinashi Ajidokoro is the future wife of Yanagi Koto

Blax
Comic Girls discussion 22 Sep 05:00
joined Jun 12, 2015

Making Kaos-sensei cry should be illegal. And the punishment should be to give her lot of hug and head pat !

joined Jun 12, 2015

I thought the big chest in the first page made it pretty obvious it was a woman. And between this and the Villainess time loop manga, it's pretty obvious the author have a type lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

This author isn't in the habit of doling out bad endings, so this is looking really enjoyable in the future with the usual spots of dumb-ass trouble.

It seems that this author also isn't in the habit of doling out yuri endings based on the two other actual manga up here... I'm sure it'll be different for this one since it's much more direct from the very first chapter, but reading this suddenly reminded me that I waited so long for Riko and Haru after the "I WANT TO BE YOUR MATTRESS" scene and then nothing happened (the long wait was because of Yuri Project and not Hijiki, but, yeah, and that's understandable since translating is a thankless job). I'm not sure if that or Ayakashiko were officially marketed as yuri, but Hijiki has still hurt me two too many times. There's more progress in the first page of this manga than there was in both of them combined though, and I do love Hijiki's manga, so I'm definitely gonna keep reading since I'm sure Hijiki won't do that three times in a row.

To be fair, both of these work were published under non-yuri magazine, so I wouldn't be surprised if we can thank some good old editor intervention for thing never going past the subtext territory.

Meanwhile this one is fully under their control and if you look at their twitter/pixiv/etc, you can see they have no problem showing more explicit stuff if they want too (and it's literally called a yuri manga lol) so I wouldn't worry too much

joined Jun 12, 2015

What kind of old-school game lets you kiss your teammate to recover health?

Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland.

Aah so that is what they were playing... I wondered...

They are actually playing Kirby Super Star though

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

I hope the author will continue it as I really enjoy how nice and comfy this is but if they don't want to I can see why and I have enjoyed it up to this point.

Apparently it's Yuri Hime that want to axe it. Pretty surprising considering how well it seemed to be doing on amazon (relative to the niche of course). So either Amazon result were misleading and the manga bombed really hard, or Yuri hime have some pretty high expectations

joined Jun 12, 2015

You know that feeling when you platonically just live with your bff, go to work with them, spend all hours of the day together, wake them up, cook breakfast for them, straddle them in bed and ruffle their hair…

How many years is it going to take them to realize they’ve basically been married without sex all this time?

After they buy a house together, after they challenge themselves to get each other kid, and after these kid grow up and get their own kids, will they realize it at this rate

joined Jun 12, 2015

Did anyone notice, on the fourth frame of ch. 76.1...

Tachibana pings Julie's phone and you see Julie's name on the phone screen and...

There's a wallpaper image of...

9 RED ROSES

I thought nobody talked about this because it was too obvious lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

wait, the school has over 1 million students??? HOW BIG IS THAT SCHOOL, AND THATS JUST FOR FEMALES, WHAT ABOUT MALE SCHOOLS

Don't forget the fact that these 1 million student are all gay. How did they manage so much lesbian in one place and why ?

joined Jun 12, 2015

The manga completely derailed from the light novel. What happened? I understood that they would try and simplify some parts, but this is completely different.

Apparently the manga is actually following the LN version, which did these change first, instead of following the WN. Unfortunately I can't verify since only the WN is translated right now

Blax
Slow Start discussion 11 Mar 10:28
joined Jun 12, 2015

Is Hana Ok ? That was a pretty violent thing to imagine...

Blax
joined Jun 12, 2015

Surprised how long it took too see more of Knight Heron here. They have like an hundred of translation on mangadex at this point

Blax
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 16:08
joined Jun 12, 2015

By this one action Yatsude just sealed her fate, now she is stuck with these moron forever. But I guess she deserves it lol

Blax
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 11:58
joined Jun 12, 2015

Lol, Yastude got completly outplayed in the yuri detectivs department ! But to be fair, I don't think it's because she is bad herself, but that Tsubaki is just that good. No wonder Hiragi feel so inferior to her sister