Forum › Anime season

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So, I actually tracked down that Hidan no Aria AA manga. It's... pretty gay. Like, every character that's not from it's parent series is either openly lesbian or heavily implied to be one. It's not a romance and it's not exceptional, but if you enjoyed things like Soul Eater Not or Vividred...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Soul Eater Not

Anything happens in that? or is it like that yuri-dream the girl has?

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Soul Eater Not

From what I remember both manga and anime stay in subtext.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Soul Eater Not

that ship is sunk...

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Does anyone know if there's any yuri in Working?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Side character has a crush on a girl from the main cast, but she ends up with a dude from the main cast.

If you are looking for yuri, don't get into it, even if you just wanna see the side character she rarely ever appears.

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Side character has a crush on a girl from the main cast, but she ends up with a dude from the main cast.

If you are looking for yuri, don't get into it, even if you just wanna see the side character she rarely ever appears.

Mm ok, thanks.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Damn it Gintama! music was added in the video A whole ep referencing S*int S*iya? lol

I like how Yukari Tamuri sparkles now...well at least in her sore ga seiyuu cameo.......... maybe she's sparkles because Nana-chan gave her a kiss? kyaaaaaaa...I'll shut up now

Oh and geez some artists work FAST

last edited at Jul 31, 2015 5:08AM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

There should be muscular symphogear user seeing how effective muscle in that anime demonstrated by the commander over and over....
muscle+symphogear= badasss!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Monster girls?

Now I want sharp-teeth yuri...

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

There should be muscular symphogear user seeing how effective muscle in that anime demonstrated by the commander over and over....
muscle+symphogear= badasss!!

Hibiki trained with him, didn't she?

Monster girls?

Now I want sharp-teeth yuri...

Doll girls. Creepy doll girls

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
joined Apr 19, 2014

So uh the Jojo S1 dub dropped and it's sure a thing

They put the entire thing up at once on Amazon video, though I've heard it's only for American IPs??

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

So my brother made me watch episode one of School Live without telling me anything about it and without letting me look it up on my phone...I really should have known better...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

So my brother made me watch episode one of School Live without telling me anything about it and without letting me look it up on my phone...I really should have known better...

Brilliant.

Did you notice the signs as things went on?

last edited at Aug 4, 2015 11:01AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Just reading the synopsys of School Live makes my heart sink.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Brilliant.

Did you notice the signs as things went on?

Looking back it should've been fairly obvious. I mean my brother only remembered it and recommended it to me right after I mentioned zombie for some reason so yeah...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Manga is here on dynasty, btw. Adaptation has differences, but it's actually doing it pretty good.
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/gakkou_gurashi

Not exactly sad, more like heavy.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Manga is here on dynasty, btw. Adaptation has differences, but it's actually doing it pretty good.
http://dynasty-scans.com/series/gakkou_gurashi

Not exactly sad, more like heavy.

...I'd seen that plenty of times here before, too! Gaaaaaah

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014
Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Holy shit

Seikon no Qwaser

Anime about sucking breasts, has some yuri-fanservice. Brownhair there has a thing for lolis and the loli dominates her, loli gets a harem of girls by the end of season 2.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Holy shit

Seikon no Qwaser

Anime about sucking breasts, has some yuri-fanservice. Brownhair there has a thing for lolis and the loli dominates her, loli gets a harem of girls by the end of season 2.

Guess you figured SOMEBODY would ask

Best description for anything ever, by the way

To reply you must either login or sign up.