Forum › Master of Love - new yuri manhwa on Lezhin

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Uhm, so I entered evil sites and found this series. It kinds of have the "Fluttering Feelings" kind of feeling. I really liked it, it wasn't dragged on too much and went "straigh" to the point (LOL). So far all the chapters were translated, but in that evil site it doesn't say where they got the translations from... and I wish I could follow the translators from their site (if they have one), or are the translations directly from the author?

I feel so, so sorry for her best friend though, she obviously has a crush on Erae for long... also her bad experience in high school left her with fear to show her true self :c I see lots of angst comming from there... and the ballet yandere will definetely take advantage of her, damn it.

last edited at Sep 14, 2016 12:39AM

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Wait how are you suppose to read the manga? I went to link mentioned but i reload whenever i change the language. Nor does it takes me to rhe manga.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Oh u meant Love Doctor? Its really not a new series.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Wait how are you suppose to read the manga? I went to link mentioned but i reload whenever i change the language. Nor does it takes me to rhe manga.

I don't know where to "legitimately" read the translated chapters, so I went to evil sites: Mangahere and the like. If you search the name in google you can find them easily.

last edited at Sep 14, 2016 1:46AM

Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/10025-love-doctor-by-chamsae-and-bansook-lezhin

Thread that was created in June linking to the English version on English Lezhin.

It's up to chapter 21 so it's not far behind the Ko version.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

I don't know where to "legitimately" read the translated chapters, so I went to evil sites: Mangahere and the like. If you search the name in google you can find them easily.

I already did XD

Already read till chapter 28 in English :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.