Forum › Happy Late Valentine's Day discussion

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

STORY OF MY LIFE! I'm like Weiss

joined Nov 3, 2014

Ruby and Weiss go so well together, I could drown in White Rose forever. Also Kuma's art is some of the best fan art I've seen for anything! Love all of her work so much <3

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

oh weiss you're bad gurl

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

My highschool girlfriend was always out of breath when we made out. I played woodwind instruments, so I can hold my breath for ages even while doing activities.

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 9:34AM

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Ah, so much kissing. It's so satisfying.

joined Mar 3, 2017

If I had to choose a way to die, I'd would be suffocation via kissing.

AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Glad to see some RWBY doujins, even though I have given up on the series completely now. It's going down hill after Monty left. Volume 3 may seem fine, but it really is just a poor attempt to grab the fan's attention and it is also full of plot holes enough to cover the universe. On the other hand (the yuri one), I don't think we will get any lesbianism out of this series since they have male interests for Blake and Weiss (the girls seem to like them, too) and Ruby is a chaste hero.

Well, I know it's bad to ruin the fun but I have to get it off my chest, and I really don't want anyone to start hoping for the yuri that most likely won't be there. Whether to watch the show or not is up to you (it's good until vol.3), but I really don't recommend it. We can enjoy doujins without watching it anyway.

I can't help but feel uncomfortable with your insistence on referring to Monty's absence as him "leaving" when the actual reason he's gone is that he died. Like... that's a pretty important detail. Saying that he "left" kinda implies that he was fed up with it and left to go work on another project or something, which would support your criticism of RWBY, but it's... not true. He's not there anymore because he very suddenly died with only about a week's warning.
(I personally don't have any feelings on your opinion of RWBY- the last episode I saw was the Volume II premiere (I didn't make a conscious decision to stop watching or anything, I just kinda fell out of the habit of keeping up with it)- I just, y'know, feel uncomfortable with the untrue ideas that the word "left" implies, intentional or not)

BOW CHIKA BOW WOW

WhyNotYuriAnime
Img_0848
joined Jun 13, 2020

Aren't you impatient, Ice Queen~

To reply you must either login or sign up.