Forum › Webcomics/Webtoons Thread

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Webcomics are amazeballs. Hence, this thread is for discovering other webcomics or to discuss ongoing or completed webtoons as well. Doesn't matter whether it's yuri or not.

Recently (not really), I've stumbled upon 'Always Human' (GL) in webtoons and I absolutely adored it.. I'm in love with it. The setting is so futuristic but still so realistic/believable and the characters, especially Sunati, are so relatable. The MCs chemistry together is just through the roof!

Some chapters are pretty short but they're still satisfying and very well worth the read. If you havent read it yet, you definitely must. :)

Some other GL webcomics worth checking out:

Lavender
Springroll's Daily Life

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 8:33AM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

We had a thread for webcomics, you can get more names there, yuri in other media thread also list some, since you created the thread why don't you make a list of all webcomics/webtoons? It's better to have all names listed in first post.

last edited at Jan 11, 2016 1:04PM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Thiaguinho:

Oh no it's okay. I didnt know there was already a thread for this.. If that thread has all the goodies then no need to double post another thread. thanks :)

@nevri
thanks! thats very conveniet!

joined Feb 26, 2017

Very convenient thread. Thnx for posting

To reply you must either login or sign up.