Forum › Critical Role - Matt Mercer, Laura Bailey, Travis Willingham and other Voice Actors play!....

joined Nov 30, 2011

Dungeons and Dragons!!

I have no idea if anyone knows of this or it has been mentioned somewhere here but since we all enjoy our anime, video games, and manga, I figured I'd make a bit of an announcement!

Voice actor Matthew Mercer leads a group of fellow voice actors on epic Dungeons & Dragons campaigns. These familiar voices bring the audience into the full experience of D&D, allowing imaginations to soar as the characters embark on adventures. This is Critical Role!

Main webpage

Episode 1 on Geek & Sundry's website

Youtube playlist

I have been watching this as much as I can as it is just really awesome! The group has been actually playing together a LOT longer than when the show itself starts so we're partway into an already on-going campaign! It's pretty cool. No yuri but it's just awesome watching a bunch of VA's playing D&D.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Matthew Mercer is so cool

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I was confused and thought it said "Rick Mercer", I think that would have been better though.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I was confused and thought it said "Rick Mercer", I think that would have been better though.

Imagine the old CODCO gang playing...well, pretty much anything, really. Full-contact Risk, maybe. Or Settlers of Catan.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Matthew Mercer is so cool

He's freakin amazing, especially watching this series. Travis is my favorite VA but Matt has made a helluva case for himself lol. (Specifically when he does his illithid voice!)

To reply you must either login or sign up.