Forum › Lyrical Magical Tiana Ganbaru discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

So Ginga 'gave' Subaru to Tiana, or is she still having sex with her? Though it's been said one or two times that Subaru does it with whoever she can get her hands on. Supposedly.

Don't know what to think about it, but not really liking it if it's something like that. Especially since Tiana is in love with her, though she hasn't realized it herself. That's gonna be painful.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the implication is the former, that Subaru's needs have to be fulfilled or they'll come out in unexpected ways, and that Tiana will now be the one fulfilling them. It seems like she's aware that she might occasionally have sex with Ginga, but that doesn't seem to bother her since she's becoming the new number one.

Whether it's painful or not depends on how possessive Tiana is, I suppose. What's shown here suggests she's pretty accepting of the reality of the situation.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Perhaps, but she hasn't realized that she has feelings for her and is more on the side of 'Oh, I'm just an outlet' kind of thoughts. There is going to be a difference between when she doesn't and does realize that she loves her. Kind of like starting out as friends with benefits, and one of them falls for the other and the other still sleeps around.

I haven't watched Nanoha so I don't know what her character is like.

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 11:16AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Perhaps, but she hasn't realized that she has feelings for her and is more on the side of 'Oh, I'm just an outlet' kind of thoughts. There is going to be a difference between when she doesn't and does realize that she loves her.

I haven't watched Nanoha so I don't know what her character is like.

I haven't actually watched StrikerS, but in the context of this story she knows exactly what she's getting into and knows Subaru's needs as well as Ginga's place in her life. If she can't accept that, then she didn't fall in love with the real person in front of her but rather with her imaginary version of Subaru.

Either way, Subaru clearly does love Tiana so she's going to be more motivated to go to her rather than Ginga in those situations, but they both know that in the context of this story she has certain needs she must see to, so there will be occasional Subaru x Ginga situations regardless.

last edited at Jun 16, 2015 11:19AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, you're probably right. I'm just in denial xD I really don't like these kinds of situations. Or threesomes. Or polygamy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.