Forum › Spiderweb discussion

joined Sep 4, 2014

Oogh

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Tried to cut the thread between me and my friend once. She wouldn't let me and I got yelled at... aigoo

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This is an old work, so who knows if it'll be seen, but maybe future me will return and find out. What does this really mean? Does Kiriko want to leave Ren? Or is she really happy that Ren wants to stay? Are they actually together, or does they're together forever mean "as friends"? I hope someone will know the answer

last edited at Jan 17, 2021 11:36AM

joined Apr 16, 2022

This is an old work, so who knows if it'll be seen, but maybe future me will return and find out. What does this really mean? Does Kiriko want to leave Ren? Or is she really happy that Ren wants to stay? Are they actually together, or does they're together forever mean "as friends"? I hope someone will know the answer

The "thread"/Ren's hair is a metaphor for Kiriko's feelings for her. I think Kiriko is conflicted; she doesn't want to leave Ren, but at the same time she can't stand being around her unrequited love. Perhaps she forced herself on Ren in order to drive her away, even, except it didn't work. So the oneshot ends with Kiriko unable to give up her hopeless love.

To reply you must either login or sign up.