Forum › Serialized Mangas List

joined Dec 6, 2011

Do you think we could have a list of Serialized Mangas here?
I noticed a rise of them lately.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Or perhaps you meant Ongoing yuri on the site??

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Or maybe he meant the quantity of mangas that are being licensed and eventually will be taken out of Dynasty because of that, not to mention the ones that where already taken down.

It would be nice a list like that, if I didn't read the sugestions thread I wound never know that Nowhere To Go and In the Afternoon from Konna Kita where taken down because they are part of the yaoi anthology Sunday's Child that is licensed and avaliable in eManga.

And Citrus and Akuma no Riddle are also licensed, so one day they will be taken down right?

last edited at Mar 27, 2015 12:53PM

joined Dec 6, 2011

Yes, I meant what Thiaguinho-sama said.
They have localizing Yuri/Shojou Ai here in the US and well the scanlations will be brought down one day and we won't have any idea what happened to them.
It will really be helpful if there's a list.
(I'm sorry for my broken thoughts and sentences >.<)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Since the moderators probably don't have time, maybe a thread that stay at the top of the page could be made, like Forum Rules, and let the readers make a list of licensed mangas? we could also put in the list mangas that Dynasty don't have permission to host, like the ones translated by Yurikai.

Like that we could also put in the list some non yuri mangas that will be licensed and that are worth reading, like Mahou Shoujo of The End for example, that is licensed as Mahou Shoujo Apocalypse, MangaBandits was translating it but I think they dropped it and their site is dead, Batoto already has taken down their chapter but Kissmanga have them for now, someone is translating the spanish version to english, but only Batoto have the best scans of this version, so it's a question of when they take it down and you never find the best version anymore.

So with the list being made by readers we could also share the mangas with each other if someone don't have it, or at least put a link to a reader that have the best version, we could also do as someone already suggested and also put links to places that we could buy them to support the mangaka.

If it's necessary to make it, I could take care of the thread and keep the list updated, I come here to Dynasty almost everyday so it wouldn't really be a problem for me, and since we're making lists, we could also make a lists for everything that is yuri, visual novels, light novels, mangas, animes, webcomics, games, I'm kind of getting out of control with this right...?

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 12:36AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Since the moderators probably don't have time, maybe a thread that stay at the top of the page could be made, like Forum Rules, and let the readers make a list of licensed mangas? we could also put in the list mangas that Dynasty don't have permission to host, like the ones translated by Yurikai.

I've actually been working on a thread that more or less includes all the yuri manga we don't host, expect it to show up by the weekend. It won't be stickied at the top, though. The admin(s) want to keep the forum relatively clean, and focused on individual chapter/series discussion. I still expect it to draw quite a bit of attention, and remain on the front page for a while.

As for non-yuri and such, that would be better in its own thread. We've had "non-yuri" threads, as well as "general manga discussion" threads, and I'm not really sure if either of those is still alive or not.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I've actually been working on a thread that more or less includes all the yuri manga we don't host, expect it to show up by the weekend. It won't be stickied at the top, though. The admin(s) want to keep the forum relatively clean, and focused on individual chapter/series discussion. I still expect it to draw quite a bit of attention, and remain on the front page for a while.

As for non-yuri and such, that would be better in its own thread. We've had "non-yuri" threads, as well as "general manga discussion" threads, and I'm not really sure if either of those is still alive or not.

The problem is that if it's not stickied at the top it will be forgotten eventually, so in the end they become kind of useless as those that didn't know about them will never know their existence, a lot of threads are made and they all die eventually, so it would be better a single thread just to list everything relevant.

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 12:52AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.