Forum › One-Way Love Letter discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Quite confusing what the main point was.

so mokou is waiting for keine (or the other way around) to return, then mokou sends Keine a love letter (just assuming, cuz the title) which made her cry. And then cut to another scene where Kaguya offers mokou some company in which, Mokou gladly accepts. Felt more like sol and friendship than yuri.

last edited at Jul 24, 2014 12:56PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's definitely yuri, since there's clearly love between Keine and Mokou. They don't have to be kissing to establish that. Plus, I'm pretty certain the reference to the moon is alluding to the famed translation of "I love you" that appears in many stories.

But yes, it's kind of SoL-ish in that it's a story about what each are doing while they're separated. Mokou's mellowed a lot, and is able to tolerate Kaguya helping her pass the time. This seems to be one where Kaguya honestly cares about Mokou's well being, even though she conceals it beneath many layers. She's making sure her friend, indeed one of the only people who could be her friend, is okay.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Thanks Nezchan.

joined Jan 20, 2019

That took me a second to get, but seeing Kaguya and Mokou getting along(tolerating each other) is nice.

joined Jan 20, 2019

That took me a second to get, but seeing Kaguya and Mokou getting along(tolerating each other) is nice.

joined Oct 29, 2019

[About the author's afterwords] How does the story even went from Sakuya to Mokou XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.