Forum › Sayonara Piano Sonata

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

The chapters for this are all out of order. It currently goes 2,4,1,3.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

This has been fixed.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

same problem with Iinari!! Kyuuketsuki
chapters are out of order.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Fixed as well. Keep 'em coming.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

some of the things dont load from the iPhone but I think thats because the way the reader works (loads multiple pages at once) is why it does this because it is more prominent on chapters with more pages.

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter is filed under both series and anthologies, even though there are no chapters under that that are not in the series so i was wondering if there are more chapters that are in the volume that are not part of the series or if you made a mistake.

Yuri Shoujo vol 2 should be filed under yuri shoujo but it isnt (If you click on volumes and then Yuri Shoujo it does not show up)

that is all i can find so far.

Edit: shouldn't futari no himitsu be under /authors/Chinjaorosu ? because it says By: Chinjaoroosu in the chapter and I dont know if its the same or not (and the art looks similar so i think it is).

last edited at Dec 1, 2011 7:49AM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

omnscient0 doesn't have an iPhone, so can't do anything for those unless you want to buy him one. The rest I've delegated to MrE

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Rotte no Omocha volume one is backwards

Edit: also, chapter 9 should be filed under volume 2.

last edited at Dec 29, 2011 1:03PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Prisim ch5 should be filed under Tsubomi 15.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Sayonara folklore ch ex4 and The professors kiten kiten and the rainy morning are the same chapter/

last edited at Jan 12, 2012 1:00PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Authors who serialize things in magazines, like Yuri Hime and Yuri Hime S, may opt to release their series in volume format. That is the case with Sayonara Folklore. So they are indeed the same chapter, although sometimes the mangaka may choose to make some changes when publishing a volume.

Sorry for responding so late.

To reply you must either login or sign up.