Forum › Blacklist Tags?

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

I'm sorry if this has been brought up before, but I was wondering whether there was any way to blacklist tags. I can't stand het, but because I favourited the "Romance" tag my To Read list is filled with het romance in addition to the yuri. This is normally not too bad, since I tend to just remove them from the list, but because of the recent uploading of Kodomo no Jikan, my reading list shot up to over 100 chapters of a series that I had absolutely no interest in, so I was wondering whether there was any way to fix that.

Or at least, is there any way to have a "select all" option for the lists instead of selecting all the boxes manually? I did notice that the profile settings have a section for blacklisted and whitelisted tags, but I'm not really sure what they do - they don't seem to have made any impact on the reading lists. Have I missed anything obvious? ^^;;

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

I guess this would be best suggested in the suggestion sticky (if you haven't done that already, I didn't check yet), but in the meantime perhaps this is a suitable workaround for you (and anyone wanting this): Go to the advanced search (hit enter in an empty search box at the top) and do a search for "with tags" = Romance and "without tags"= Het (tags have an autocompletion). The request is actually encoded in the URL once you search, so if you bookmark this, you can at least easily open all relevant releases. If you also set the wanted sorting criteria (e.g. Release date instead of the default Best match), you will have the most recently added releases at the top.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try using it in the meantime! I think I did mention it in the sticky, but didn't get much of a reply, so I might just try again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.