ForumNews Swingin' both ways!

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Here's the third chapter out a month sooner than it usually would be

Prism 03

Direct Download | Read Online

joined Nov 11, 2010

Woooo! A whole month early! If y'all go any faster we might end up with a release every two weeks! Why am I being so loud!

Anyway, thank you! As always I am very grateful for the release.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Nice! Thanks ;).

joined Aug 17, 2011

sweet! thanks! How many chapters is this?

...what happened to the mole under Hikaru's eye? It disappeared?

last edited at Oct 19, 2011 8:09PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

Thanks! I am liking this. On the other hand now I am caught to everything I am reading... I hate it when this happens... >_<

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

lilly_938 wrote

what happened to the mole under Hikaru's eye? It disappeared?

mhm...very observant.
i was wondering about that too whilst i was editing it. but it would just look unnatural if i added it. maybe the mangaka forgot...

sholum wrote

If y'all go any faster we might end up with a release every two weeks!

don't push your luck son...

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

Oh! Thank you now that im able to read the 3rd one i can now wait for another on ill be waiting.... :)) !!

YES!
This release truly makes my day.
Thanks for yet another incredible chapter!
But a month too soon is gonna spoil me.
Better wait an extra month before releasing the next one!

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

AWESOME!
Well, I am just grateful that I was able to read this chapter a month early.
Thank you! :3
Oh the new develop conflict between Erika and Megumi seems
to be getting worst...I just hope that Erika doesn't do anything that might
spoil Hikaru and Megumi's relationship for now.

joined Apr 3, 2011

A timely release? Who are you, and what have you done with the real Dynasty crew?!

(Also, am I the only one who wants more Megumi/Ogachin moments?)

joined Jul 3, 2011

So early in the series, you probably are. Sorry

Sophist wrote

A timely release? Who are you, and what have you done with the real Dynasty crew?!

joined Oct 11, 2010

Sophist wrote

I just hope for more moments... If I remember right it was said this is a shorter series, which saddens me a little... I would totally like to see this go for a good 20+ chapters.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I would like to see this go for a while as well, but somehow I doubt that it will make it to twenty chapters. Honestly, I just want to see the story unfold and eventually end. If that is past chapter twenty, then all the better, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

@kyra
I was quite surprised with the speed of this release though. I would offer to help with a series or so, but if you look at my avatar then you'll realize that my artistic skills (as well as my photoshop skills) are terrible. On top of that, I still know very little Japanese so I can't help there, yet. Anyway, keep up the good work! I'll attempt one of the tests once I train one of those skills more.

joined Oct 11, 2010

sholum wrote

I would like to see this go for a while as well, but somehow I doubt that it will make it to twenty chapters. Honestly, I just want to see the story unfold and eventually end. If that is past chapter twenty, then all the better, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I picked 20 arbitrarily... Really My only hope is it doesn't end in tragedy which going by a lot of the way narrative was set in chapter 1... And I understand that is what makes [a large chunk of] yuri interesting to read... that edge... and the way the story walks it...

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

sholum wrote

I was quite surprised with the speed of this release though

I recall owing you a cookie back in chapter 2. consider this your cookie then yea?

joined Nov 11, 2010

kyra wrote

[quote=sholum]I was quite surprised with the speed of this release though

I recall owing you a cookie back in chapter 2. consider this your cookie then yea?[/quote]

Yes!! Cookie for me!
Just watch out, I might get paranoid of cookie thieves, so no one make any sudden movements.

@Fuzzypuff
I get what you mean... I'm just tired of people that think that longer automatically means better, so might have put an unneeded edge to that post. Not to mention, I just left a forum where almost everyone is of the earlier opinion or a troll. I would like to see this go for a while... and not be a tragedy... What was the point of restating that?

last edited at Oct 23, 2011 4:10PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

sholum wrote

@Fuzzypuff
I get what you mean... I'm just tired of people that think that longer automatically means better, so might have put an unneeded edge to that post. Not to mention, I just left a forum where almost everyone is of the earlier opinion or a troll. I would like to see this go for a while... and not be a tragedy... What was the point of restating that?

No I don't think long means better, It's more most of the stories I REALLY like are one shots or just a few chapters when I want to know more... that's all really. I hear you on leaving forums though... I'm down to two know... I just don't have the patients for bickering anymore...

last edited at Oct 25, 2011 1:09AM

joined Nov 11, 2010

Fuzzypuff wrote

No I don't think long means better, It's more most of the stories I REALLY like are one shots or just a few chapters when I want to know more... that's all really. I hear you on leaving forums though... I'm down to two know... I just don't have the patients for bickering anymore...

Oops, I didn't mean to make it sound like I thought you only like really long stories. I meant that I was having to deal with those types of people moments before reading your post, so my earlier post came with a bit of an edge. I understand what you're saying about one shots and shorter series, though.
I am of the opinion that bickering makes no one happy, but it is inevitable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.