Forum › Hearts discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Love-filled sex with sprinkles of drama and feels + a sweet ending?
Adds to favorites

joined May 14, 2013

'Did you wet yourself?'
Hahaha, that was funny. I mean, how can you be this innocent? xD

I haven't watched Vividred Operation yet, but it was a really nice and hot read.

Doki%203
joined Feb 15, 2014

This was beautiful. Vividred didn't seem to get that many doujins for such a yuri show, so this was nice.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Man I love this read

Images
joined May 1, 2014

Good read lol and the censorship was top notch didnt even know it was censored till later on.
Id rate this one shot 4.5/5 just cause it seemed have something other then mindless sex.

Katomixharu%20-%20cross%20heart
joined Jul 3, 2013

I was always torn about whom I'd rather see Akane with. This definitely helped push it towards Rei. Absolutely loved this. A moderate amount of sex, but it was a sweet story. I'm glad to see Rei back in their world :)

TsundereChan
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

too many unnecessary lines they look like jointed dolls. on a side note i wanna dock too.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

All those feels man. So many, but such a cute story with a good ending. Some yuri animes should be like this. And it also reminds me of Kuttsukiboshi, till this day remains as my favorite yuri with the most beautiful ending that brought me to tears no matter how many times I've watched it.

joined Dec 18, 2014

"You even surprised the readers!" XD

joined Jun 2, 2015

All those feels man. So many, but such a cute story with a good ending. Some yuri animes should be like this. And it also reminds me of Kuttsukiboshi, till this day remains as my favorite yuri with the most beautiful ending that brought me to tears no matter how many times I've watched it.

joined Jun 2, 2015

Agree i cry too even iam a boy

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

That's it the only hentai manga that made me cry for the complete chapter omg what a masterpiece this is

Tooru3
joined Sep 18, 2017

Well worth the read. I haven't seen Vividred Operation but this doujin was sweet.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Page 25 looked like some action scene
I was not ready to see scissoring in that perspective
Took me solid 5 seconds to realise what was happening

joined Oct 25, 2010

Beautiful story with wonderful characters who love each other deeply! Love will always find a way for each character to be with each other always! This is a wonderful story! Rei and Akane will always feel connected and loved !

joined Oct 25, 2010

I still feel happy while reading this story! Rei and Akane are truly in love with each other! I hope more stories may come to us one day!

259878317_4857111190990178_6274155654757285781_n
joined Dec 29, 2022

I just finished re-watching the anime and came here to read this. My life is complete..

joined Oct 25, 2010

Akane and Rei love each other so much that they can be remain emotionally and at times physically connected between their distant lands! Akane and Rei are lovers through and through—and at all times connected to each other! This is a beautiful story and hopeful message for all lovers near and far apart! Your heart, your mind, your soul, and your physical body always potentially mated as one being with your most beloved person! We are here for each other!!

last edited at May 15, 2023 9:45PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.